Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Terror Set Bug

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> Terror Set Bug
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/30/2009 23:19:52   
Aelthai
Legendary Miss Fixit

Since this is a Z-Token Set, it seems reasonable to make a special post about its major bug (or bugs - this is the CORRECT behavior).

The Full Set Bonus does not deactivate properly when an item is deequipped, and does not activate properly when an item is equipped.
It is SUPPOSED to add the +20 whenever the Full Set is equipped, to ANY Fear effect, regardless of Source.
The +1 round should be active only if you have been CONTINUOUSLY in the Full Set since you activated Fear using the Armor specifically.

The Pet is supposed to only get bonus BtH from the number of Set items when the monster is Afraid.

The Shield should remove BtH from the monster whenever it is equipped AND the monster is Afraid; when the monster is no longer Afraid, the shield should no longer be triggered; if the monster does not become Afraid, the Shield should not trigger.

And yes, in the ____ Raiment, the ____ Eater blocks More buttons.

The Fear attack follows your weapon instead of dealing Darkness damage.

These have been fixed, except for the ____ Eater blocking things. Sorry 'bout that-- not much I can do! ~ww

< Message edited by westwind -- 9/27/2009 0:54:35 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> Terror Set Bug
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition