Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Operation Overlord

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Other Creative Prose >> Operation Overlord
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/15/2009 12:34:52   
Gianna Glow

Phase 1: Introduction

(Scene begins at a view of mountains and a Meadow (sorta….) Camera tarts to pan scene. All Cast are offstage).

Overlord: (voice only, very pompous and sure of himself) Cue Music!

(Circus Music begins to play, the oblivious Overlord begins to walk in front of Camera.)

Overlord: (seems to begin a speech) Welco…. (realizes what the wrong music is being played and stomps closer to camera and almost offscene) Wait, Wait! Wrong music you imbecile! I need darker music!

(Cue Star Wars Imperial March)

Overlord: (irritated) No! Wrong music again! That’s my cousin’s music! I don’t want to live in his shadow! (pauses, then adds as an afterthought) Plus its copyrighted…(trails off, then snaps out of his ‘deep’ contemplation) What are we waiting for? Cue the music!

(Cue Mulan Medley)

Overlord: (feigning patience and rubbing head as if he has a headache) No, no, no. I’m an Overlord for goodness sakes! Not a prissy, prancing princess! I need power! I need oomph!I need doom! (pauses) Relatively speaking of course! Now, Cue the music!

(Cue Thunder effects)

Overlord: (Flabbergasted) What is this? I need music with oomph, not just oomph! Last chance fool, cue the music!

(Cue “Oops I did it again” layered with thunder effects. Overlord storms off screen, sound of a laser gun firing. Music crackles out. Thud sound. Camera pans to show Overlord re-holstering his gun. Camera pans to show the old effects person on the ground and an innocent bystander.)

Overlord: (points) You there! Do you know how to work a computer?

Innocent Bystander: (nods nervously, repeatedly bobbing head, stumbling over the words) Uh, yes, yes, yes I do.

Overlord: Congratulations! You have just become my newest evil minion. Now put on the headphones!

(New Effects person sits down and picks up laptop. He hurriedly puts on the earphones. The camera pans to show the Overlord. ‘The King Returns’ starts playing. Overlord clears his throat noisily and begins.)

Overlord: Welcome to my documentary of my journey. I have a dream. And what is this dream you ask? (smiles in a ‘dashing’ way) My dream is to take over the world! (pause for dramatic effect) Now, I know many have tried and failed horribly. I believe my fate will be… different. I have analyzed the past failures and I know how to avoid these pitfalls. (Hero begins running through the background of the scene, sees the Overlord and skids to a stop. Hero comes up behind the Overlord.) No one can stop me this time, not even a stupid, dumb Hero! The purpose of this movie is to instill (Hero taps Overlord on the shoulder. Overlord blows up in anger as he is turning around.) Who dares interrupt me! I've actually got everything working this time! How dare you! (Overlord sees Hero and stops.) You! You’re supposed to be dead! I killed you!

(Hero smirks.)

Hero: Still playing at the same old game Underlord? (Overlord bristles at that term) Well, I’m here to stop you. You thought you killed me, but you wouldn’t think it would be that easy, would you? (Hero takes off running offscreen)

Overlord: (enraged, turns to chase Hero, then stops with gun already drawn.) No, the documentary… (turns back to the camera, say the last sentence as fast as possible, now in a hurry to go get Hero.) The purpose of this movie is to instill fear in my minions and enemies! (turns and screams) Now die Hero!!! (Overlord rushes after the Hero offscreen. Music finishes playing. People start milling around.)

Cameraperson: Well, what do we do now?

New Effects Person: Go home I guess… The overlord will show up again sometime.

(murmurs of agreement are heard, everything turns black. Then sound stops.)

Scene Ends.

< Message edited by green_girl02 -- 9/15/2009 12:36:34 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Other Creative Prose >> Operation Overlord
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition