Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=WF= September 25th Release: Coming Friday

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> =WF= September 25th Release: Coming Friday
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/22/2009 15:31:28   
  Verlyrus
DragonFable Boxcat

quote:

=WARPFORCE= SEPTEMBER 25th RELEASE:
The big September Release is here! Releasing in the afternoon of September 25th you will find:

--Take one of the new Zhoom 6000 fighters for a mission! (WarpGuardian Tower)
--Travel to planet Dremin to stop a new monster infestation! (SickBay)
--Save the Alteon from a Defiler Raid! (The Bridge)
--Visit the new world of Satiren! (Hangar Deck)

New items:
--Energizer Battlesuit!
--Nanotech Skill!
--Quog, SKitter and 8A51C pets!
--Power Gauntlet!

Discuss here!

< Message edited by Falerin -- 9/22/2009 23:01:43 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 1
9/22/2009 16:12:39   
alexjones50

what took you so bloody long to get this thread up, I had to post in another thread about it cos it wasn't posted here. anyway looks like a decent release, is the level cap getting raised?

Don't whine. Some things just take time. ..LT

< Message edited by lordtomato -- 9/22/2009 18:24:45 >
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
9/22/2009 16:31:05   
Z3R0

Is this a glitch? I was in the war and the background was grey, so I thought wow thats weird. I carried on then after about 3 fights there was a cutscene with shearhide =S. Then I fought him and one turn killed him. Is it right that this boss fight has been released yet. Oh, there was also a shop at the end.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
9/22/2009 16:52:42   
  Omni
Quantum Mod

Yes that is what happens, the background is potentially bugged and the scaling is said to have been off with the monsters being too high leveled and the Boss being too weak. In AQ he was rather nasty!
Post #: 4
9/22/2009 17:05:35   
The Gilded DragonSlayer

Sweet. Can't wait for this. 'Specially the Energizer battlesuit. Might check it out and see if it's any good, since my curiosity's officially piqued about it. :D
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 5
9/22/2009 20:12:58   
goron link8

i bet the energizer battlesuit is either a bunny suit or turns you into electricity
we already have a nanotech skill so i hope it is like the current one but with different attacks
we already have a power gauntlet also if i remember correctly
the pets sound awesome though
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 6
9/22/2009 20:46:11   
Nex del Vida

We also have a 8A51C pet... I'm thinking they may have made a typo when writing this.
AQ  Post #: 7
9/22/2009 20:48:37   
goron link8

no we dont nex its an enemy or u r thinking of the d166 droid (digg)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 8
9/22/2009 20:57:55   
_Morpher_

Neat, a new battle suit. Can't wait to see it and what abilites it has. Hurray! For more missons! And possibly a level cap raise? :-)

< Message edited by _Morpher_ -- 9/22/2009 21:01:01 >
MQ  Post #: 9
9/22/2009 20:59:02   
  Omni
Quantum Mod

After speaking with Aelthai that portion did not get updated because those items were possibly for this release but we were lucky enough to get them last release! And yes it likely means there will be other item series in their place.
Post #: 10
9/22/2009 21:07:50   
TW25

I wonder if the new battlesuit is for a Striker build. Probably not, but I always look forward to the main story continuing.

Nice job with keeping on top of things here Omni.
AQ AQW  Post #: 11
9/22/2009 21:10:14   
zephyr4325

level 41 shearhide armor how long will it be availble is there anyway to get it before it goes rare? sorry put in wrong area.

< Message edited by zephyr4325 -- 9/22/2009 21:12:10 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 12
9/22/2009 21:12:47   
Lord of Nightmares
Some Dreams

Urgh, a Defiler Raid? Fighting a single Defiler Sentry in the recent war was bad enough, but now we have to deal with a few of them? X_X
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 13
9/22/2009 21:26:16   
  Omni
Quantum Mod

Thanks TW25! I am doing my best to make sure that we keep this forum fun and active but with me the rules are law and with the right kinds of enforcers people will not only want to be active they will enjoy following the rules.

Zephyr4325: The armor will never go rare as of current plans. As of now the current plan is to keep all events logged by Lkeas in the WarpGuardian Tower upper room and they will be available to all WarpGuardians!

Also I am looking forward to this release, also nice to see we are going to hop into one of those fighters which is also named after one of my favorite AE Characters!
Post #: 14
9/22/2009 21:32:37   
goron link8

@ lord of nightmare
i dont see how defiler sentries are that difficult i easily hit more than them almost every turn and have taken out two or three in a row without getting twilly to heal me in the war and they were a few levels higher than me if anything defiler sentries deserve a buff to give people a challenge

@omni
i wish that Lkeas would only log it if you were a WG during the initial event but thats proably not goig to happen

If you read my response to this question in the Q@A you will see that that would defeat the purpose of logging the events in the first place.

< Message edited by OmniGuardian -- 9/22/2009 21:49:02 >

Your signature has been removed for the following reasons:
Max height in a sig is 100 pixels. Yours was 124 pixels tall.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 15
9/22/2009 22:04:35   
OEVERLORD

Sounds like a great release cant wait!!! :D. Energy suit lol, goron link8, your funny the energizer bunny!!! XD. Im guessing the new nanotech thing is an update to the tech which gives it another ability?. The pets sound cool!!! But are they cool? New missions, I cant wait to drive the new Zhoom 6000!!! its like harry potter getting the nimbus 2000! But anyway cant wait >:D
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 16
9/22/2009 22:49:46   
Falerin
Legendary Loremaster

In order to minimize release problems for both AQ and WF and to make sure all major problems are fully ironed out before the release. the WarpForce release has been moved back to its more usual day of Friday. AQ's release will still occur on Thursday.

< Message edited by Falerin -- 9/22/2009 22:54:21 >
Post #: 17
9/22/2009 23:24:12   
  Omni
Quantum Mod

Thanks for letting us know ahead of time! It is indeed important for the release to be completely prepared before it rolls because it says every party involved the frustration of bugs,glitches,and problems in general.

Hmmm, I wonder what the world of Satiren involves. If the name is a clue then it confirms my thoughts about entire planets full of puns. Also hoping we can get that Galaxythe fro the Reaper 2.0.
Post #: 18
9/22/2009 23:59:07   
OEVERLORD

Yea same with me Omni Ive been waiting for the galaxythe forever. I remember dying in beta, and then clicking galaxythe "I might sell you my galaxythe after beta is over :(" well beta is over and it still says that!. But good that the release is on friday waiting a day is worth the unbuggyness!(Is that a word?)

To Falerin or anybody reading this: are you fixing the bug where when you have any gauntlet equipped with an armour, and then you switch to heavy trooper and the gauntlet disappers!!. and you have to keep equipping every battle even tho is is equipped!! :D Cant wait for release thx AE
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 19
9/23/2009 3:11:41   
Darkling

An un-trainer could be useful.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 20
9/23/2009 4:28:55   
Ilø€IMPERIAL€ølI

Wasn't the the update intended to be release on the 17th?
Haha, and now we have to add another day to it and wait one extra day. Seriously... (lol) -_-

Most signs pointed to the 24th 25th not the 17th, regardless lets try to stay positive ~OmniGuardian
My cellmate means, of course, when he says the 24th, the 25th. :P ..LT
Couh, actually I did mean the 24th as in all previous information pointed to the 24th not the 17th, but I appreciate your back up ~OmniGuardian
>.< ..LT

< Message edited by lordtomato -- 9/23/2009 16:07:16 >
Post #: 21
9/23/2009 5:38:15   
My Name is Jake
Banned

Looks like a really good release. I hope WarpTracker can get a 10 lvl, lvl cap rise this time.

@OEVERLORD He said might sell you the Galaxythe lol, and he also said after the Beta so that could be anytime because it's always after then Beta now XD
AQW Epic  Post #: 22
9/23/2009 7:28:04   
flame80010

Battery Armor o.o awsome
MQ  Post #: 23
9/23/2009 8:05:36   
Mega cool50

1 day of waiting...I think i can handle that.And i think it's even better,because now i can stay up for the WF release!!!!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 24
9/23/2009 8:07:33   
eragonshadeslayer67

yeah........... talk about WAY OFF I can't pass the quest :(

hope it gets fixed
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> =WF= September 25th Release: Coming Friday
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition