Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =Dynami= Cross-Clan Communications

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Dynami >> RE: =Dynami= Cross-Clan Communications
Page 5 of 6«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/22/2011 18:45:38   
Tuss

I just skim the headlines, but I still find it ammusing.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 101
2/23/2011 14:36:39   
brianspenceni

I see Glacius featured in the Charlatan. Very amusing.
AQ DF  Post #: 102
8/9/2012 17:51:04   
Riffus Maximus

What happened to the Charlatan? If I remember right, there was posts of it in the clan stories section, no?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 103
8/9/2012 17:55:04   
  Zyrain
The Arcane

Dread_Shadow_Max: The old clan stories thread was mysteriously deleted. >_>
Neither Pie or I know when or why. Though the new one is up now. So it's just a case of informing all the Charlatan authors, whom I don't know... :P
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 104
8/9/2012 19:32:45   
DigDog

I'll go check with the authors to see what they can salvage and repost.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 105
8/9/2012 19:41:06   
Kinzdor

I miss the Charterlen it was really funny. To bad they stopped updating it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 106
8/9/2012 20:37:19   
DigDog

I heard they might want to pick it up again. I'll have to check back on that, too.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 107
8/9/2012 20:40:09   
  Ultrapowerpie

Mail Moogle of AdventureQuest

The Charlatan was funny, but I'm pretty sure it'd go in L&L depending on what the topics of it are...

wait those guys are still around? XD
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 108
8/9/2012 22:41:05   
Riffus Maximus

I'd love to see it return. That was something quite entertaining to read.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 109
8/10/2012 17:19:10   
.Discipline

Indeed, I'd like to try to start collaborative writing efforts in Nocturu as well. It's always good to bring the clan together.
I have to say, Dynami are the clan that have the most surviving members from before the Dead Days. Congrats to you!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 110
8/10/2012 17:23:14   
  Ultrapowerpie

What? Nonsense, the only surviving members that were active were DigDog and Zyrain that survived through the Dead Years >__>

That's just plain silleh.

However collab writingis good.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 111
8/10/2012 19:26:49   
DigDog

You forgot Fishtank.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 112
8/10/2012 21:25:21   
  Ultrapowerpie

I haven't seen Fisheh around lately, he needs to come by here.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 113
8/11/2012 7:43:36   
Tuss

I still visit too. I just have nothing to say.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 114
8/11/2012 13:44:03   
.Discipline

What I mean by that isn't about the people who post on these forums. I mean those who, at a drop of a hat, would help out with a project or dance the dance of awesome all over the private forums. Those who are still in touch. There are plenty of Dynami(tes?) like that, which I respect.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 115
8/11/2012 14:57:17   
  Zyrain
The Arcane

I was around before the Dead Days? Wow you guys really have been having a dry patch haha!
Oh and those Dynamians (*cough* .Discipline *cough*) who are active regulars on the Paxian Forums, aren't active on here for... Certain reasons. :P
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 116
8/11/2012 17:22:30   
  Ultrapowerpie

You mean sleepers? All the clans have sleepers in them, it's just a matter of contacting them and they'd help. You're still being silleh Dizzy. Oh so silleh.

More importantly, I'll have y'all know that I took your pie and punch recipies and used them as a basis for Paxian Pies and Paxian Punch for everyone to enjoy by altering the recipe and adding stuff. You're welcome :D

Also.... the Paxian Private forums are dead. Literally dead.... Oh that's right y'all created a NEWER PPF....

Then again I never bothered with the Private forums as they were part of the problem for the Dry Years. I know I know they were a solution to the problem but they also became an issue at the same time...

You know what, it doesn't matter. What DOES matter is that we're trying to make the AEFs Paxia's main home again and hopefully it'll stay that way.

< Message edited by Ultrapowerpie -- 8/11/2012 17:30:06 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 117
8/11/2012 17:51:54   
  Zyrain
The Arcane

That last point about making this place Paxia's main communication home is exactly what I'd love to see. I just hope it can and will happen.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 118
8/11/2012 17:58:01   
Riffus Maximus

I think the problem we had here is because the community of Paxia as a whole couldn't speak of anything else than Paxia. Let's be honest here, Paxia isn't really quite an interesting topic to discuss nowadays because things never change and always stay the same. The PPFs gave an opportunity for Paxians to talk to all of the Paxian community about everything and nothing. Since there's not really any "off-topics" subjects on the PPFs, there's much more activity because the community isn't restrained to "Paxia-only" topics.

Although I admit that it the newer PPF fell inactive too because it's always the same old members, the member-base declines over time, and much has already been said. It'll probably be helpful if the topics weren't restrained, but as long as nothing happens on Paxia, there isn't much to say about it.

I really hope however that we can do something about it with various projectsis the meantime the Staff finds something to do with Paxia.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 119
8/11/2012 20:13:34   
  Ultrapowerpie

*visits the NEW Paxia Private Forums and posts things to try to boost activity*

As I sorta stated there, we're working on that. It's in small incriments but I AM talking with Sky about allowing more stuff here in Paxia. It's a slow process but the competition should help a bit. At least it'll make the subforums look cooler.

As for in-game stuff, I'm aware of that, but Fal's statement about "something big coming" is all I know.

< Message edited by Ultrapowerpie -- 8/11/2012 20:14:38 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 120
8/16/2012 11:47:45   
Fishtank

quote:

I haven't seen Fisheh around lately, he needs to come by here.

Heeeereeee's Fisheh.

Hey Pie long time no see. I would ask what's new around here but I think I know what the answer will be.

< Message edited by Fishtank -- 8/16/2012 11:48:34 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 121
8/16/2012 12:00:33   
Eschaton Thunder

Hi Fishtank, good to see ya!

The End is Near!
AQ  Post #: 122
8/16/2012 12:01:36   
Fishtank

Hey thanks ET, it's good to see you too.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 123
8/17/2012 14:02:05   
  Ultrapowerpie

The buisnessman's clan? Really Fishtank? XD
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 124
8/17/2012 14:25:44   
Kinzdor

@Fish If I were you I would skim up a few posts. You might need to re post a certain something. If you saved any of the files.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 4 [5] 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Dynami >> RE: =Dynami= Cross-Clan Communications
Page 5 of 6«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition