Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= Weapon Art Contest Disussion!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Weapon Art Contest Disussion!
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/8/2009 10:50:19   
Wyrm
How We Roll Winner
Mar15

A bit belated but then when am I not¿! Congratulations to Stan and all the runners up, er runner ups, uh runners ups, hmmm, ah forget it!

Congratulations to everyone that won and all those that took the time to enter!!!

Art On!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 26
10/8/2009 11:08:23   
Karika

I knew you would win Stan. Congratulations!

@Rev: Will you be drawing the reward weapon?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
10/8/2009 16:09:47   
Clyde
Legendary Artist!

Awwwww you guys are so sweet ;_; *snugs*

Clyde

Thanks muchly
Post #: 28
10/8/2009 16:23:44   
Memory of a Nightmare

How could Stan's weapon win, seriously? No offense, but it looks so cruel to that creature, even though the art is nice...

Anyways, I got a honorable mention, for that I say: WOHOOOOOOO!!!!!

< Message edited by Memory of a Nightmare -- 10/8/2009 16:25:30 >
AQ DF  Post #: 29
10/8/2009 16:48:36   
Nickwright
Creative!

I.D: 63264729
Ziria

Awesome :D
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
10/8/2009 16:50:02   
Stan

I find it pretty ironic that you worry about the creature it's made of, but not what it would do to the people its used on.
Actually, I think many would consider me an animal rights extremist. I think it's just as sick as you do, really I do. But then again, I can laugh at it as well.
This weapon is what I think is a more likely course for technology to take than the robotic one. In the future, all of our 'machines' may be made out of organic material. Which means you can grow home appliances. Which means we'll have coffee-machine farmers and coffe-machines with brains.

Yeah.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 31
10/8/2009 16:56:12   
Memory of a Nightmare

I don't wanna go off-topic here, but I think there's a difference. We kill evil monsters. But using a living innocent creature (it looks both alive and innocent to me) as a weapon with mech thingys on it seems wrong. Anyways, no need to continue the discussion.

Congratulations to everyone who were mentioned!
AQ DF  Post #: 32
10/13/2009 23:51:27   
Zephyros
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Everybody who's given us their ID up to this point has been given their prize!

Still waiting for:
ont
tomy 2222
Kean2012

< Message edited by westwind -- 10/16/2009 0:13:55 >
Post #: 33
10/14/2009 10:15:20   
Kean2012

Hi! Sorry for the delay Westwind! I nearly forgot about this one XD.

Congratz to everyone!

ID #63894377
MQ  Post #: 34
10/16/2009 0:13:44   
Zephyros
Legendary AdventureGuide!

All set
Post #: 35
10/24/2009 4:35:02   
The Light Radiat

@Memory of a Nightmare: I agree, I do not like the weapon much, you are a good drawer Stan it's just this one weapon I really dislike, well I missed the contest by one day :/ that sucked. I think I had some good designs.
AQ AQW  Post #: 36
10/25/2009 6:20:47   
Irolustre
Legendary Artiste!

*chuckle*
It always makes me smile when someone calls an artist- a "drawer". Google it, you'll see exactly what I'm taking about
I happen to like Stan's weapon very much, it's right up my alley. Don't get me wrong, I do feel a little sorry for the creature itself, but the weapon just has such an original design and tons of personality, if you can put it that way.
I think you'll really like how the Cybud has turned out. I won't say anything else.
~Irolustre~
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 37
10/25/2009 14:18:25   
Wolfstorm

Well, I didn't really know about this but I viewed Stan's weapon and his design is great. He is a great artist and in that he had really reached his full potential. I am sure that everyone else's drawings were great. I surely would not be able to beat that.

The features in Stan's weapon will really give WarpForce a good burst of energy towards its massacre of enemies. When a member of the AE team draw this weapon it will turn out even better, but even with that it will look as awsome as ever. (Man, being in a military base blows your mind. You should try it!)

I'm creating an account on WarpForce soon. I shall post my ID ASAP
AQ DF  Post #: 38
11/2/2009 5:53:56   
ringulreith

Sorry for the delay everyone! I didn't realize that the winners had been posted, I was expecting them to be posted in the main forum, not the announcements. I'll have my ID up in a sec.

Ah, here we are:

< Message edited by ont -- 11/2/2009 6:01:11 >
Post #: 39
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Weapon Art Contest Disussion!
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition