Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AK= All DF Holidays Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> =AK= All DF Holidays Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1212345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/27/2015 7:31:03   
LANDIS
BATORO! Huge in Gothpan

This thread is for discussing all DF holidays and any related topics. Past holiday release memories, hopes for future holiday events, what you'd like to see in upcoming holiday releases, etc. (any other topics in this thread will be considered spam)

DF holidays include:
CodeMonkey Day
Friday the 13th Invasions
New Year' Eve/Day
Valentine's/Hero's Heart Day
St. Patty's/Gold Fever Day
April Fools/ChickenCow Day
Easter/Egg Hunt Day
Mother's Day
Father's Day
4th of July/Independence Day
Talk Like A Pirate Day
Halloween/Mogloween
Thanksgiving/Techno-Turkey Day
Christmas/Frostval

Do not use the thread for speculating/guessing what future DF holiday releases may bring.

Also to note: One additional thread per holiday is permitted, when the month it happens in arrives, and that the thread will be locked when the holiday has passed.

Have fun! ;)
~LANDIS

< Message edited by James Lu -- 12/27/2015 7:31:03 >
DF Epic  Post #: 1
10/4/2009 12:33:39   
Iaon

Thanks you Landis

Aww, I guess Codemonkey day didnt become a DF official holiday. I would like to see the trio sisters from mogloween come up with the ultimate banana cream pie for our favorite Codemonkey, and then that pie becomes alive and tries to destroy lore.

< Message edited by Iaon -- 10/4/2009 12:36:41 >

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
10/4/2009 12:33:59   
captian awsome

Thanks Landis

Thanksgiving sounds really cool this year and very techno-y

AQ DF  Post #: 3
10/4/2009 12:38:50   
LANDIS
BATORO! Huge in Gothpan

Iaon, Until there is an in-game event or shop it's not considered an official DF holiday. Perhaps Codemonkey Day will join the ranks eventually... ;)
DF Epic  Post #: 4
10/4/2009 12:41:17   
Iaon

I hope so Landis, we will eventually see by the end of this month. There are 5 Thurdays in October
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 5
10/4/2009 12:43:37   
Castleman29

Yay Mogloween Best Part Of The Year!
Post #: 6
10/4/2009 13:08:32   
SharosX

Thanks Landis. All the ideas in one place. Mogloween needs a pumpkin scythe and thanksgiving needs a TurkeyLord. Maybe they should add new holidays, like maybe labor day. Like a quest with hammers and stuff.

< Message edited by SharosX -- 10/4/2009 13:09:47 >
DF  Post #: 7
10/4/2009 13:35:44   
EnterTheWorld

November needs to hurry and get here. I want to destroy some undead minions and dance with some techno-turkeys! << That's not speculating pointing out they're both happening next month, right?
AQ DF  Post #: 8
10/4/2009 15:26:48   
Drake Amatsu

I'm hoping to god that there is going to be a Code Monkey Appreciation Day. That would be amazing. We all love you Rolith.
Code monkeys deserve a break to, you know.

~FotC~

Post #: 9
10/4/2009 15:32:23   
the slayer2432

i had to write a report and my theme was df mogloween so could we have special dragon-pumpkin for da

it is comin
Post #: 10
10/4/2009 15:43:41   
Drake Amatsu

Didn't we already have that though?
Post #: 11
10/4/2009 15:54:20   
ChainSword

Well... I started playing DF some weeks after easter, so I havenīt had any big holiday events yet (Excluding 4th of July, not that big for me, though).

Iīm looking forward for Mogloween and Frostval. I wanna see if PumpkingLord and FMA are as good as people say.
But above all that, thereīs one party I want to experience...

Codemonkey day!

"Apparently if you score negative on IQ test, the give you a free
pass out of everyhing!

You did so bad you owe points?
I did bad!?"
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 12
10/4/2009 15:58:34   
Drake Amatsu

ChainSword, Trust me when I say the Evolved PumkinLord armor and Frost Moglin Armor are both very powerful and outstanding.
I hope they come up with a Evolved Frost Moglin Armor for Frostvale.
I have no Idea what they are going to do for Mogloween.
Probably just some more gathering candy for the three witches and their cauldron.
But what about the armor?
Hmmm..
Post #: 13
10/4/2009 16:20:02   
Elemental Archmage
Constructive!

I want to see only one thing from Thanksgiving this year...
The Return of ButterQuest

~Arch

< Message edited by Elemental Archmage -- 10/4/2009 16:36:20 >

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 14
10/4/2009 16:32:51   
Dornalca

@Chainsword: This will be my first Mogloween, I started right after it (figures) but I did participate in the Thanksgiving holiday on DF.
DF  Post #: 15
10/4/2009 16:35:01   
captian awsome

oh god not butterquest agian once is enough for me.
AQ DF  Post #: 16
10/4/2009 17:09:25   
Dracoa

This isn't speculation, just a want on my part. I want to celebrate Ninja Day (Dec. 5, yes it's an actual "holiday" so I'm not just making this up). We need something to counteract the boredom of TLaPD. Maybe it could have quests where instead of fighting Ninja's, we fight Pirates, and we would get a whole bunch of Ninja themed equipment.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 17
10/4/2009 17:48:50   
hydra095

The thing I want for Thanksgiving is The Pie Dragon

And for Frostvale I want the FMA because I missed out on it.

For Mogloween I just want to be able to Trick-Or-Treat and unlock Masks.

That's all I really want.

< Message edited by hydra095 -- 10/4/2009 17:49:14 >
DF MQ  Post #: 18
10/4/2009 19:27:17   
GreyJohn71

I've never been around for a major holiday event either, so I'm looking forward to seeing what this Mogloween stuff is all about.
Post #: 19
10/4/2009 19:29:23   
kittycat

According to my thoughts,
I would like to see more of a reunion of this year in Frostval 2009.
AQ MQ  Post #: 20
10/4/2009 19:46:07   
Shadz

There are 6(7,codemonkey) holidays left

1: Mogloween-My hopes are for some house items! I suggested a vine couch a while back. I hope, as I always do, for Jack o Dragon pet to come to me. I also hope to get my permanent Xan mask again. Hopefully we can get some newer masks, maybe with trinket powers(blocks trinkets though) such as: Xan=Fire Hurl
2: Veterans Day-My hope for veterans day is something going back on the one who died this year protecting us from Drakonnan.
3: Techo-Turkey Day-
Again, Im hoping for an update to butterbomb. I dont know what you can name him, but I hope he gets higher. Also, I want to see a cape or wings dedicated to the turkey, or a weapon that has some brown feathers on it.
4: Friday the XIII
Always an interesting holiday, I hope to see a freddy or jason refrence. For example, Ghoulish Freddy and Undead Jason as the leaders, or bosses, of the Undead Invasion. After seeing what Lim has to offer, I hope to see some rouge only claws, and leave the staff/wand and the sword/mace/hammer to Jason.
5: Frostvale
I loved last year. The idea of everyone turning to coal was a great idea! I have no idea for it, but maybe everyone is entrapped in a box, and the boss turns out to be a crazy elf who was rejected by Santa Moglin and decided to wrap everyone in the box like cryogenic freezing, only to be let out whenever he is given complete control. We have to go in, beat his crazy minions, and rough him up to find how to open the boxes and free the loved ones.
6: New Years Eve
A good idea for this would be something like the spoof of 2000. Everything stops. For this one, moglins are the targets...again.A villian(name unknown) renders they're powers useless, and you must find a way to get to the "acorn" or ball(A American Tradition, acorn is North Carolina. Maybe in DF it could be a Moglin Head?), which has all the healing powers, trapped.
OPTIONAL
Codemonkey Day
If the staff go through with this, I would love to see a poster for our house, aswell as a robotic Monkey that randomly spits out 1337. Such as "C0D3D!"
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 21
10/4/2009 19:58:22   
dragondeamon
Banned

chainsword frostvill is most of my frends favorit part of dragonfable. I fell sorry for you if you missted it. o well you will be able to replay it and more this year. mogoween really is cool to.
DF  Post #: 22
10/4/2009 21:21:49   
TheSin

Things I would like to see:

A level cap raise before the Holidays so that....

There is level 60 wonder weapons
level 60 Frost Weapons
level 60 Frost Moglin Helms
level 60 mogloween stuff,....?
A new years shop with RIDICULOUSLY OVERPOWERED ITEMS

I'm not saying crit is the best. Its just the fastest.
AQ DF  Post #: 23
10/4/2009 21:23:21   
slayer108

i didnt have a DA last year so all of these are gonna be fun
:D
DF  Post #: 24
10/4/2009 21:31:38   
Apocalyptic Silence

Frostval and Mogloween are by far the most enjoyable experiences I've had in DF. I look forward to playing Mogloween soon. :D
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> =AK= All DF Holidays Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1212345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition