Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Reaper's Records: Chronicles of Tipa Comments II

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> RE: The Reaper's Records: Chronicles of Tipa Comments II
Page 4 of 11«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/22/2009 17:57:52   
MegaPoster404

:D Almost update time!

EDIT: Merry Christmas, your gift is this new page for your comments thread!

< Message edited by MegaPoster404 -- 12/22/2009 17:58:43 >
DF MQ  Post #: 76
12/24/2009 18:41:12   
BadHulk

Merry X-mas to all TRR:CoT(funny thing) readers!

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 77
12/24/2009 21:30:43   
ringulreith

Yes.

You know, trr-cot! sounds like something you could do to a moogle if they don't get their story out on time. I'm not thinking about anyone in particular, of course, because why would I want to stalk such a moogle and eat their pom-pom? I mean, if such a moogle existed. Not that I know any...

< Message edited by ont -- 12/24/2009 21:31:51 >
Post #: 78
12/25/2009 16:30:08   
Gianna Glow

Please stay on-topic guys. I had to go through and delete some non-sensical posts.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 79
12/25/2009 18:55:26   
ringulreith

Hmm...
*pokes around* Where'd he go?

Don't worry Pie, we won't kill you if you don't get it out today. Enjoy your christmas (or whatever you celebrate). Happy holidays!
Post #: 80
12/25/2009 21:39:39   
Ultrapowerpie

Mail Moogle of AdventureQuest

Bah, it'll have to be out tomorrow, I got writer's block today and too many video games today. You guys can have a happy Belated Crhistmas, or Boxing Day, whichever you'll accept :P
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 81
12/28/2009 7:58:21   
BadHulk

-3 days later- I still dont see it.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 82
12/28/2009 10:22:30   
deathwalker05

Some1 reqlly should see how many days later than his release date he releases the chapters on average. would be interesting to see. i bet around a week.
AQ  Post #: 83
12/28/2009 11:00:21   
Ultrapowerpie

I lurv to keep y'all guessing. New chapter is up. Next one will be up whenever I get some inspiration, right now I'm bloody braindead >.>

I know this ending sorta sucked, I appologise, but the chapter needed to be put up, and I've been sick for a while now. PLus, I'm just out of ideas at the moment <.< >.>

< Message edited by Ultrapowerpie -- 12/28/2009 11:02:29 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 84
12/28/2009 12:53:07   
deathwalker05

um, im kinda confused. wouldnt the antimagic shield not allow jenkins in there or hows that work?
AQ  Post #: 85
12/28/2009 12:59:40   
BadHulk

^I second that kinda <,<... Doesn't make sense unless Jenkins was made into an Hologram like Grim always uses, then its possible.

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 86
12/28/2009 13:41:29   
Ultrapowerpie

It's magic!!! :O:

That will be explained in the next chapter :o
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 87
12/28/2009 22:28:47   
Shreder

Yay new chapter! *runs off to read*.....................*comes back*

Not your best chapter, but still good.
DF MQ  Post #: 88
12/29/2009 5:03:13   
BadHulk

@Pie: That is impossible. As you said in the chapter there was a anti magic barrier around it together with a magitech. Ha(Or something with those words before used in this sentence and this makes it longer with out any meaning.)
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 89
12/30/2009 0:16:32   
ringulreith

Can I, Pie?

*ahem*

I can't say that was your best chapter, but eh, still good

< Message edited by ont -- 12/30/2009 0:17:09 >
Post #: 90
12/30/2009 20:01:41   
Ultrapowerpie

Not meh best chapter!!! D:

Great, now you people just got Grim and Necro to start up their own talk show at the start of the next chapter JUST to explain what happened. Thanks a whole bunch. :P
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 91
12/30/2009 20:59:11   
deathwalker05

well, unless you do something about "when you create a staflan your "reviving" someone" or something like "your creating life/ a monster" then it dosent make sence, you had both barriers there >>
AQ  Post #: 92
12/30/2009 20:59:53   
Gianna Glow

Well, it was ok, but kinda confusing actually. I had a hard time following. My advice, Pie, is to read it aloud and see if it makes sense another time around. dont be afraid of major editting to fix individual chapters if you're not happy.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 93
1/1/2010 14:20:49   
BadHulk

@Pie: No problem at all! We all love you. Thats why we torture you by that stuff.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 94
1/1/2010 17:20:46   
Ultrapowerpie

Redo the chapter? Nonsense, I'm far too busy/lazy to redo an entire chapter, It's much easier to make up for it in the next chapter :D
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 95
1/1/2010 17:44:27   
Ultrapowerpie

Here's a preview of the coming chapter, i.e., the explination!

quote:

Chapter 28

“Hi everyone! This is everyone’s favorite Reaper, Grim! I’m here sitting in a studio type setting on a special director’s chair that you often see when actors come out to talk to the audience about an important issue!”

“And I’m Necro, also sitting in a similar chair! If you’re wondering why we’re telling you this, it’s because we’re doing this scene without the Narrator/Author knowing about it, so we don’t have any thing outside of quotes at our disposal right now, sorry for the inconvenience!”

“Now, some of you may know that this story was constructed one chapter at a time as part of an online ongoing story, so you may notice that some of the chapters are of better quality then others, isn’t that right Necro?”

“That’s right Grim! Well, we’ve gotten a few comments from certain readers that the last chapter just wasn’t as good as the other chapters. Since our Narrator/Author is far too busy/lazy to overhaul an entire chapter, we decided we would intervene to try to make up for certain things,”

“See, the last chapter, unlike previous chapters, was written sort of half and half. The first half was written at the start of November, but the Author didn’t get a chance to finish up the chapter until later after Christmas. Thus, you’ll notice a discontinuity in the chapter as the Author was in a different mindset during the second half then the first half.”

“Grim is indeed correct, however we’ll also admit that our Author somewhat hit a road block towards the end, but needed to get the chapter up anyways, so that explains why the shenanigans got shot to heck in a hand basket. You may completely blame him for that one… and Grim, cause Grim just failed there. And seriously Grim, what was up with Jenkins? There was an anti-magic field AND a tech inhibitor in the room!”

“Didn’t you people pay ANY attention to the anti-magic fields the Paladins were using? They had special devices that allow them to use magic inside anti-magic fields! Jenkins had such a device on him!”

“Doesn’t that negate the purpose of anti-magic…”

“WHAT ARE Y’ALL DOING??!!” a mysterious godly voice boomed.

“Crud, he’s awake, gotta run! See y’all later!!!” Grim and Necro said together as they vamoosed out of the studio room.

“I am terribly sorry about these hooligans messing up the story… rest assured that if I get around to revamping the previous chapter, these antics WILL be removed… and they will be punished severely… Please carry on with the story” the mysterious godly voice assured.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 96
1/1/2010 21:22:02   
deathwalker05

Didnt u say ONLY the paladins had those antimagic/tech shield blocker thingies? not the reapers?
AQ  Post #: 97
1/1/2010 21:23:53   
Ultrapowerpie

The Paladins aquired their technology from.... outside sources. Grim managed to borrow one just for that occasion on loan from the FCPA.

Don't ask how he did it, it's a long story <.< >.>
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 98
1/1/2010 21:31:51   
Snake XZ

You said how he got the stuff. He's got connections all over the fictional omniverse. And yes, I knew how Jenkins operated in the field before this chapter since I payed attention to the badge part where they enable magic to work. Also, couldn't they just WALK OUT of the field, since the don't inhibit people from leaving?
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 99
1/1/2010 21:37:08   
Ultrapowerpie

@Snake- The doors were locked. Apparantly I need to add more stuff to this intro then <.< >.>

*moogle goes and does so*
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> RE: The Reaper's Records: Chronicles of Tipa Comments II
Page 4 of 11«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition