Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Planet Necryptos (Lyceum)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Planet Necryptos (Lyceum)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/30/2009 19:05:41   
Azami
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Planet Necryptos (Lyceum)

Locations available:
  • Morrowood Forest
  • Sekali Desert
  • Fangor Jungle
  • Bloodrock Mountains

Missions Available:
  • Miracyrina Fight

Shops Available:
    (Han Velsing/Shawn Velsing)
  • Vampire Hunter Weapons
  • Vampire Hunter NG Weapons
  • Vampire Hunter Mecha
  • Vampire Hunter NG Mecha

(Safiria)
  • Bloodstone Merge
  • Count Mechula
  • Count Mechula Nova Gem
  • Vladic Knight NG
  • Vampire Lord Weapons
  • Vampire Lord NG Weapons
  • Vampire Weapons
  • Vampire NG Weapons
  • Bloodrock Mountains Weapons

NPCs:
  • Han Velsing
  • Mina
  • Safiria
  • Shawn Velsing

Dialogue:
    • Move to Mina
      Mina: Please Help me!
      • Talk
        Mina: Last week, I was walking in through the Mortenwood Forest on my way home from an errand.
        Mina: I was running very late and the darkness of night started to fall upon the forest.
        Mina: I would NEVER set foot in those woods at night under normal circumstances!
        Mina: But I was running late and I was lost in the twisted paths of those monstrous trees..
        Mina: Before I knew it, the night was upon me. Then the sounds of Mortenwood's monstrosities began to fill the air.
        Mina: Then I heard a rustling sound and heavy footfall coming towards me.
        Mina:I ran. I ran so far... I became even more helplessly lost. Then the laughter started!
        Mina: The horrible laughter... it felt like it was inside my head! I was so scared!
        Mina: Then suddenly, I felt something chillingly cold on my foot!
        Mina: When I looked down, I saw a skeletal hand reaching up from its grave! Its grip was unnaturally strong!
        Mina: I couldn't shake loose! Then fear took hold of me as another hand came up from the ground and grabbed me!
        Mina: I fell to the ground and those hands held on to me so tightly I could not escape...
        Mina: Then I saw a shadow approaching me from the woods. Those crimson red eyes glaring at me from the shadows!
        Mina: Then a voice... again inside my head... whispering my name.
        Mina: That is the last thing I remember about that night. I must have blacked out.
        Mina: The next thing I remember is waking up at the edge of town with the sunlight burning my eyes.
        Mina: I had a stabbing pain in my neck... It felt like someone had put a dagger through my throat!
        Mina: When I returned home, I saw that I had been bitten by a vampire!
        Mina: I suspect that I was bitten by the Lord of Mortenwood, Dimitri, himself!
        Mina: <Character Name>! You must help me! I don't want to be a vampire!
        Mina: It is rumoured that the only way to cure victims is to destroy the vampire that bit them.
        Mina: Will you venture into Mortenwood and destroy Dimitri?
        Mina: Speak to Han Velsing! He knows how to defend against vampires!
        Mina: I would have asked him for help, but he is very old and probably wouldn't stand a chance against Dimitri
        Mina: You are my only hope!

After Dimitri is defeated
        Mina: You defeated Dimitri? You are truly astounding, <Character Name>.
        Mina: Unfortunately, I still feel myself slipping into darkness.
        Mina: I believe you may need to eliminate the entire Darkspyre bloodline to help me!
        Mina: The powerful vampire queen, Nephyrisis, rules over the Sekali Desert region.
        Mina: She is the second youngest Darkspyre vampire lord, but legends tell that her power is even greater than Dimitri's!
        Mina: You should travel there next, <Character Name>.
        Mina: It is rumoured that a desert caravan sells powerful weapons that may help you destroy the other Darkspyre Vampire Lords.
        Mina coughs and her eyes bulge for a second as her body violently spasms in pain
        Mina: Go quickly, <Character Name>! My time is running out!

After Nephyrisis is defeated
        Mina appears pale and trembles with pain
        Mina: Cough... Nephyrisis has been put to rest? I can feel that the power of the other two
        Mina: Darkspyre Lords has grown greater. I can now hear their voices beckoning me...
        Mina: Go to the Fangor Jungle next. Be careful... The Mad Queen, Akana lives in the heart of the jungle...
        Mina: She is highly unstable and has a reputation for toying with her victims... You will have to be on constant alert!
        Mina: Please go now, <Character Name>! I can feel dark cravings taking hold of my mind... I don't have much longer!

After Queen Akana is defeated
        Mina appears pale and trembles with pain
        Mina: Cough The last Lord of Necryptos resides within the Darkspyre castle. Piotr Darkspyre is the eldest son of Lord Drakvir.
        Mina Shudders with pain...
        Mina: <Character Name>! Make haste!! I can feel the Darkspyre Curse clutching at my very soul!

After Lord Piotr is defeated
        Mina: I still feel sick...
        Be sure to go talk with Safiria in the Bloodrock Mountains!

• Miracyrina Unlocks after Queen Akana is defeated
        Mina: Legends tell that Lord Drakvir Darkspyre was murdered by his eldest child....
        Mina: Miracyrina, who threatened to destroy her entire family in a bloody attempt to seize power.
        Mina: It is said that her siblings united against her and destroyed her. She hasn't been heard from since...
        Mina: Oh, <Character Name>... You don't think there is a chance that she still lives?
        Mina: If that is true, then my curse will not be broken until she is destroyed too! I shudder to think about it!

After obtaining the Necryptos Bloodcrystal
        Mina appears like a walking corpse
        Mina: hehe... heh... cough You've done it! I can feel the power of my poor brothers and sisters coursing through my veins!
        Mina: They thought they had vanquished me. Trapped my power within the Bloodshards..
        Mina: They may have destroyed my body... but they failed to destroy my spirit.
        Mina: I drifted in the mists of night. Waiting for a willing host...
        Miracyrina: Now! Kneel to the true power of Darkspyre! Miracyrina walks again! All of Necryptos will serve me!

Mina transforms into Miracyrina

Miracyrina: I'm back - Miracyrina - in all my true glory! Much better than that puny, weak, thin-blooded little Mina!
        Miracyrina: First, I will destroy you, Han Velsing!

Han is crushed by the statue. Shawn appears

Shawn Velsing: My Brother!?!?!

• Move to Han Velsing
      Han Velsing: Welcome to Lyceum, <Character Name>. What brings you to this cursed place?
      • Talk
        Han Velsing: Vampires... There's nothing I hate more than those vile diseased-ridden scourges...
        Han Velsing: Nowadays, they are getting worse and worse!
        Han Velsing: Did you know that Vampires used to actually eat people!
        Han Velsing: Nowadays, they just go around biting everyone just so they can have bigger raves...
        Han Velsing: ..and did I mention how annoying it is to listen to those freaks complain?
        Han Velsing: They are the only group of immortals that will actually complain about being immortal...
        Han Velsing: Oooo Look at me! I am sooooo bored of living forever! Oooo.. I sparkle in the sunlight. Please feel sorry for me...
        Han Velsing: At least I don't have to deal with them during the day.
        Han Velsing: They hide themselves in the lairs and sulk during the day... pathetic.
        Han Velsing: I heard rumours about ancient vampires that actually had some self respect...
        Han Velsing: Proud beings who considered their immortality a gift for the privileged few.
        Han Velsing: They were powerful lords and mighty warriors!
        Han Velsing: Now there's an enemy I can respect.
        Han Velsing: Not these lost kids.
        Han Velsing: Anyway, I have a feeling something big is starting up on Necryptos.
        Han Velsing: The vampires have been particularly active lately. They have control of the majority of this planet.
        Han Velsing: Unfortunately, I'm not the Vampire Hunter I used to be. I am growing old.
        Han Velsing: My bones ache and I am growing weary. Perhaps you could help me fight them?

After Dimitri is defeated
        Han Velsing: So you defeated the Vampire Lord Dimitri?
        Han Velsing: Ha! You remind me of myself when I was younger.
        Han Velsing: You could make a great Vampire Hunter should your current endeavors ever fail you.
        Han Velsing: Should you decide to continue your journey, I urge you to be very careful.
        Han Velsing: Since you've clearly decided to help Mina, your next destination should be Sekali Desert.
        Han Velsing: Trust me. That evil Queen Nephyrisis will be very difficult. Send that vile creature to her after-afterlife!

After Nephyrisis is defeated
        Han Velsing: Did you really defeat Nephyrisis? Well I was only kidding before but now you should really consider a career in Vampire Hunting!
        Han Velsing: The next vampire you should attack is a real psychopath! She's the Queen of the Fangor Jungle.
        Han Velsing: She's know as the Mad Queen, Akana. I prefer to call her Ugly.
        Han Velsing: This planet would be a lot better without her. If you're seriously considering defeating her, I urge you to be very careful.
        Han Velsing: She has a habit of turning her victims into minions. I hate to say it, but if she succeeds, I won't hesitate in eliminating you.

After Queen Akana is defeated
        Han Velsing: I hear you defeated Ugly! That's great news indeed! I think you're strong enough now to fight Piotr.
        Han Velsing: He has a lot of minions in the Bloodrock Mountains. There's only one way up the mountain but that's going to be very difficult.
        Han Velsing: It's a lot like a warzone so if you wish to continue to help that foolish Mina, I suggest you prepare for a lengthy quest.
        Han Velsing: I wish you the best of luck. This will be very difficult for you.

After Lord Piotr is defeated
        Han Velsing: Stupid vampires... All they ever do is bother people.
        Han Velsing: Don't forget that safiria wants to see you for some reason.
        Han Velsing: I'm sure you can find her at the bottom of the Bloodrock Mountains where she's always been.

• Mina?
        Han Velsing: Foolish girl. She should have know better than to travel in the Mortenwood alone.
        Han Velsing: I don't ahve much pity for her... but if you want to help her, go ahead.
        Han Velsing: Just keep in mind... You will need to destroy more than just one vampire. You will need to take out their entire bloodline.
        Han Velsing: Vampires may be overly dramatic annoying brats, but they ARE strong. This will not be easy.
        Han Velsing: Good luck, <Character Name>!

• Move to Han Velsing Unlocks after Miracyrina appears
      Shawn Velsing: I suppose I could provide the same services my brother did.
      • Talk
        Shawn Velsing: Miracyrina is going on a rampage throughout Skalgard. You have to help me hunt her down!
        Shawn Velsing: If she gets away, Han will never be avenged. He doesn't deserve it. Please don't give up.

After Miracyrina is defeated
        Shawn Velsing: I'm so happy that you destroyed Miracyrina. I only wish Han could be here to see this...

If you are not wearing vampire but using the mech after Miracyrina is defeated
        Shawn Velsing: I'm so happy that you destroyed Miracyrina. I only wish Han could be here to see this...
        Shawn Velsing: What!? <Character Name>, what have you done!?! How dare you use their technology!!
        Shawn Velsing: Get out of my sight before I destroy you myself!

• Safiria Appears in Lyceum after Miracyrina is defeated
      • Safiria: Please to Finally meet you, <Character Name>. I come bearing gifts...

If you select the option "Gift"
        Safiria: You seem intrigued, <Character Name>. Would you like to be given the greatest gift I can offer?
        Safiria: The gift of a Vampire? You can just test it out if you'd like...
        Safiria: Pay close attention to what you choose. If you are wearing something rare and save over it, it will be lost.

You are then given 4 choices:

No Thanks: You do not try out the Vampire Uniform
        Yes for Now: You will only have the Vampire Uniform on until you log out.
        Yes and Save: Makes the Vampire Uniform your default uniform.
        Remove: This removes the Vampire Uniform, and makes the Pilot Uniform your default Outfit.

Other Information:
    1: You arrive in Lyceum when you visit this planet.

*Thanks to Sentinox for additional info; golden1231 and tablite for links!*

< Message edited by Peachii -- 9/13/2011 4:08:24 >
  • DF  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Planet Necryptos (Lyceum)
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition