Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Nocturu Roll Call VIII : Join The Darkness

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Nocturu >> RE: The Nocturu Roll Call VIII : Join The Darkness
Page 3 of 8«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/12/2010 12:53:58   
Riffus Maximus

Oh boy... what to start with?

1- I'm sure I'll get scolded by a mod to say this, but you should edit your first post instead of posting three consecutives posts (Called triple-posting, which is forbidden).

2- If you would like to join Nocturu, you must join it In-game. If you don't know how, it's written at the bottom of the first post.

3- In AQ, there's no such war between Good/Evil and Chaos. Players there are either Good or Evil, Chaotic or United, or both Chaotic Good and so on. However, it is true that in AQWorlds, there's the Good & Evil Alliance to destroy Chaos. However, what happens in AQWorlds is of no concern to Nocturu, as we do not have an interest in this game for now, unless AE decides to implant the Elemental Clans in AQWorlds. If you encountered a clan named Nocturu in AQWorlds, then it's a false one or a fan-made, but it is surely not an official clan.

4- Like I said, Nocturu isn't part/interested in other games except AQ, since it's the game in which Nocturu and the other Elemental Clans were created, so giving links to AQWorlds or MQ characters is somewhat useless. However, we did had a place where we recorded the Nocturans' characters of all games. However, it happened some time before everything went inactive that some of us were hanging out together to play AQWorlds... but that's history...

Well, I'll quit my rambling (probably due because I haven't spoken much lately). Just take the second part (in bold) seriously. As for the other parts, take them lightly, that just ramblings of an old Nocturan.

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 51
10/24/2010 15:01:34   
xDanix

My Charecter I.D. is 68399628

Ive been part of Nocturu for a while and usually donate any Ztokens I get.
Post #: 52
10/26/2010 21:20:02   
Riffus Maximus

Drell, I got to do my job for once!

Welcome in the Darkness Clan.

Oh, and one advice: Don't give up your Z-Tokens. It's useless to waste them in Paxia, since it's mostly forgotten.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 53
10/27/2010 18:05:11   
brotherinlaw

im a dracopyric assassin, do i qualify?
cha ID 55932284
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 54
10/28/2010 0:20:50   
Riffus Maximus

As long as you're in Nocturu, you're qualified. All the others great things are bonuses to the clan.

Welcome in the Darkness.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 55
11/2/2010 18:17:54   
xDanix

So the Ztoken thing is useless? Dang, I donate them all the time. But I have a question, Can we all, like ban together and all deciede to attack a certain clan? Is that against the rules? Cause maybe it woud bring some life back to the forums.
Post #: 56
11/2/2010 18:44:32   
Riffus Maximus

No, it's not against the rules. In fact, Nocturu made such planning during the first days of the war. We call those attack bands "Strike Teams".

We've tried making Strike Teams once the forum fell inactive, but it didn't work since there's no one aside me, you and Discipline that are active. We are more focused on defense now rather than offense for the few who still remains.

We can still try to make Strike Teams now though, but we'll need at least three Nocturans that post and declare to be part of a Strike Team.

Since there's no Scion of War, it's up to the Revenant, Discipline, to decide if Strike Teams can be deployed or not.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 57
11/3/2010 10:16:24   
.Discipline

As Max says, current orders on War are to defend Nocturu using the 'defend your clan' button.
Because we don't have enough active Nocturans on the boards at the moment, this is the only way any war effort will work during this time. During more active periods of war, we tend to assign fighter groups called Strike Teams to missions so we can assure our goals are being met.

The best thing you can do for the clan at the moment is try to remain active on these boards and defend the castle until further orders are given.
Welcome to Nocturu. ;)

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 58
11/3/2010 15:53:09   
xDanix

Cool, I'll defend the clan then. WHen did everyhting start going dry in the paxia forums?
Post #: 59
11/3/2010 16:04:37   
Riffus Maximus

I'll say about a year ago, add perhaps 3 or 4 months to that. When the war was beginning to be repetitive and boring, Falerin said there would be a reset in the scores. Paxians waited faithfully for that reset, so they could compete against each other once more, but that reset never came. Eventually, people got tired of waiting and doing the boring and repetitive fights, and it's how about 75% of the forumers left.

I'm one of the people who was there when the war started, and is still waiting for something to happen to Paxia.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 60
11/4/2010 16:46:05   
xDanix

Wow, that stinks. A reset would be great. Do you know how many members are in Nocturu?
Post #: 61
11/4/2010 21:07:34   
Riffus Maximus

There's about 270 000 Nocturans in-game, 40 that are subscribed in this very Roll Call, 3 that are active on the forums.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 62
11/5/2010 15:32:21   
xDanix

3?! Wow.. not very many. And 270,000? Coolio. How do you feel about the ingame leader of Nocturu? I'm not sure I really like his appeance.

Omg I just looked at all the stuff one here. Does the radio station work?

< Message edited by DbsDoom -- 11/5/2010 16:11:18 >
Post #: 63
11/5/2010 21:22:52   
Riffus Maximus

1. Not that bad. Since Paxian leaders are all animal, I guess a bat represents Darkness most than any other animal. But if it weren't for animals, it's sure they could've designed something cooler.

2. It's supposed to work, some stations setted up by some old members are still there, but I can't seem to load the songs.
Try this link to see if it works with you: http://www.tornadostream.com/sharePlayer.cfm?userID=rt15131356
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 64
11/6/2010 17:21:47   
xDanix

Didn't work for me but that might be on account of my TERRIBLE computer. Lol Thats part of the reason I play AQ. I can't download anything and all the other browser based games kinda suck. AE saved my gaming career. *Oprah audience claps*
Post #: 65
11/19/2010 8:47:49   
Bournne

Wow, the roll call really got gutted!
AQ  Post #: 66
11/19/2010 13:11:35   
Riffus Maximus

Yeah, I've made a purge a while ago. I only kept the most important and notable Nocturans and the new ones.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 67
11/27/2010 21:54:39   
xDanix

wow...its dead. My defense hasn't brought up any hitpoints.

Hey, I changed my name FYI. XD

Please do not double post. Use the button instead to edit your post. ~Hallie

< Message edited by Hallie Slidepath -- 12/30/2010 15:31:26 >
Post #: 68
12/21/2010 18:49:02   
Riffus Maximus

Hmm... Did your name was brotherinlaw previously?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 69
12/23/2010 11:44:57   
xDanix

No my name was DbsDoom. =D and my picture was a werepyre.
Post #: 70
12/23/2010 17:44:43   
Riffus Maximus

Alright, I'll get the change done.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 71
12/26/2010 0:28:59   
xDanix

Thanks! =D
Post #: 72
12/30/2010 13:59:14   
The Gilead

I have been in Nocturu a while, didn't know about this. Char page: 50811776
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 73
12/30/2010 16:28:23   
Riffus Maximus

You've been added.

Welcome in the Nocturan's community.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 74
12/31/2010 16:25:03   
The Gilead

Thanks.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Nocturu >> RE: The Nocturu Roll Call VIII : Join The Darkness
Page 3 of 8«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition