Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= Questions and Answers Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Questions and Answers Thread
Page 27 of 29«<2526272829>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/28/2010 12:39:07   
moneybags
More than a Game

MonsterMike9000,

All armors are different. For example, the Heavy Gunner Armor forces the monster to target your MP instead of your HP, which comes really useful. Others, such as the Warp Star Ninja, have a variety of powerful attacks at the cost of some SP. Also, most armors specialize in one defensive area, such as Fire resistance, or Darkness resistance, etc. Although the WarpGuardian armor does scale to whichever level you are and does have pretty good defenses, it forces you to fight in a style with much less versatality.

And by Elite armors, do you mean mastercraft sets? I assume there will be in the future, but no one can be sure but the staff.
Epic  Post #: 651
6/28/2010 19:36:51   
MonsterMike9000

So all I need is the lvl 72 gunner armor? Whats the point of the armor abilities? I think I do more damage with normal attacks.

Edit: I guess what Im asking is, how do I use Armor abilities effectively? And which armor is the best to have for gunner-class?

Double-posting is not allowed, please use the edit button instead. Thanks. :p ~AVA

< Message edited by AVA -- 6/28/2010 20:24:05 >
AQ  Post #: 652
6/29/2010 14:15:23   
lawrence the osl

Why does the zorbac robot in the ship say DIE (MY NAME HERE) !!!!!!!!!!!!

(in binary code lol)

< Message edited by lawrence the osl -- 6/29/2010 14:16:00 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 653
6/29/2010 14:37:53   
DragonYugi

@lawrence the osl: Because that is what the game developers wanted it to say.
Post #: 654
6/30/2010 16:37:37   
ydcl

Hi, I hope this is good way, to send a screenshot, because I'm really stuck, with some missions lvl35 locked, when I'm lvl40. Why ,
Post #: 655
6/30/2010 16:40:16   
DragonYugi

@ydcl: It smells like a bug to me. Post it here respecting the format in the first post of that thread.

Edit: Wait. Most level 35 missions are not even released yet. It is no bug. There are no level 35 missions (mostly). If there is no button next to the "35" then it isn't locked. There... is no level 35 mission. :)

< Message edited by DragonYugi -- 6/30/2010 16:41:40 >
Post #: 656
7/1/2010 20:15:12   
moneybags
More than a Game

MonsterMike9000,

quote:

I guess what Im asking is, how do I use Armor abilities effectively? And which armor is the best to have for gunner-class?

As a Gunner, you'll want more defensive focused armors as your weapons will deal less damage than that of a Striker and you'll have secondary sources of damage (such as pets). One example would be the Heavy Gunner armor. There really isn't a 'best' armor for Gunners; I have a Gunner character, and I use a variety of classes. What matters most is which one you like. If you don't like playing defensive, you should try out the Star Ninja series as they provide great offense.

As to using armor abilities effectively... Most abilities just give a bonus to your damage (at the cost of SP, or some other stuff). What I do when I farm the Battle Mosters button is just use a strong ability when I have enough SP, because I know that I will be able to defeat nearly any monster in the Battle Monster pool, and that there really is no need to save them up to use it all at once. However, when you are facing a tough monster, like the Nefadon boss at the end of the Nefadon war, you may want to save up your SP bar so you can use the ability over and over.

However, there are many abilities. For example, the Star Knight series has an ability that will allow you to utilise an energy attack, which is pretty powerful. This'll come useful in certain situations; a) it may defeat monsters faster with low energy resistance b) if you're short on gold, you can skip out on buying an energy weapon knowing you have an ability to compensate for that. Also, there's the Energizer series that have similar abilities (it also has an ability that deals fire damage, IIRC).

As there are many armors in the game, most of them with different abilities, I advise you to take a look at the Battlesuits Pedia. It should list out all the armors (except for this release's) with detailed information of it's abilities. If you still have questions, feel free to post here :)
Epic  Post #: 657
7/2/2010 6:46:13   
ydcl

Hi, here I am again ! I can't play some lvl 35 missions, when I'm lvl40 ! Nobody, explain me, even if I'm in the good thread ! I know , I need some patience, but I begin to be fed up, to see, some missions released, when I have play it before ! Can somebody, tell me something, please ?
Post #: 658
7/2/2010 10:23:28   
Bu Kek Siansu

ydcl: Which missions and locations can you not play with?
Please take a look at the Map, Encyclopedia, and Quests and Events.

Could you please give us the link of your character page? Are you a WarpGuardian or WarpTracker(free player)?
Post #: 659
7/2/2010 12:14:47   
ydcl

I think, this is the good link. I'm a lvl 40 guardian.
Thanks, for trying helping me.
http://guardian.battleon.com/Build30/warpforce.asp?launchtype=medium
Post #: 660
7/2/2010 12:24:00   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

That link is to play the game. You know like AQ has character pages? Could you find the one that is for Warpforce for your character? It should be the first screen you come across after logging in.

@Moneybags, oh yes i see it.

< Message edited by Digital X -- 7/2/2010 12:51:46 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 661
7/2/2010 12:42:23   
moneybags
More than a Game

The character page is under his avvie, Digi and AVA

Assuming that's the character he's talking about : http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charviewWF.asp?temp=71683985

< Message edited by moneybags -- 7/2/2010 13:04:37 >
Epic  Post #: 662
7/2/2010 12:53:02   
ydcl

That's ok ?
http://guardian.battleon.com/Build30/warpforce.asp?launchtype=medium
Post #: 663
7/2/2010 13:18:54   
Bu Kek Siansu

Oh, I should check that out, sorry. :p

But you forgot this:
quote:

ydcl: Which missions and locations can you not play with?
Please take a look at the Map, Encyclopedia, and Quests and Events.
Post #: 664
7/2/2010 13:33:47   
ydcl

I've played, all the missions. Can I suggest something ? I think, you give to much efforts, to finish "The WarpForce Saga" instead released, the missions. The problem is, we can't play this, because we don't have enough level. I'm sure, I am not alone in this case, because I'm not an expert. I'm sorry, id I look like impatient, but I really don't understand this. Sorry for my bad english, is not my natural language.
Thanks
Post #: 665
7/2/2010 14:24:56   
Bu Kek Siansu

quote:

ORIGINAL: ydcl

Hi, here I am again ! I can't play some lvl 35 missions, when I'm lvl40 ! Nobody, explain me, even if I'm in the good thread ! I know , I need some patience, but I begin to be fed up, to see, some missions released, when I have play it before ! Can somebody, tell me something, please ?

You said you can't play some missions.
Could you please tell us about the MISSIONS and location you can't play with?
To make it easier for you please take a look at these:
1. Map
2. Quests and Events
3. Encyclopedia
So you can find and tell us the MISSIONS and Locations you can't play with so that we can find out the reasons.

Or is it just for the reason in your post above? In this case I don't know the answer at this moment. Sorry... :p
Post #: 666
7/6/2010 10:20:10   
mluther

quote:

What happened to the guide about getting the lowest modifiers and the best defences?

And how do I get into leet's comanders arsenal?

Guide bumped, as for the Comanders Arsenal you can't get into it since it's still not unlock to every one.

Thanks AVA :)

< Message edited by mluther -- 7/6/2010 12:01:05 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 667
7/8/2010 3:18:01   
hobogoku

Is there a blade implemented into the game that is similar to Adventure Quest's "Blade of Awe" yet? If not, when can we expect to see something similar?
AQ  Post #: 668
7/8/2010 4:41:28   
Drakion Lycor

I believe the WarpGuardian Blade is what you're looking for. :)
AQ  Post #: 669
7/8/2010 9:32:18   
Bu Kek Siansu

To add above:

MELEE for Strikers(Warriors)
WarpGuardian Blade (Guardian)
WarpTracker Sword (Free player)

RANGED for Gunners(Rangers)
WarpGuardian Blaster Rifle (Guardian)
WarpTracker Pistol (Free player)

We don't have a Magic type for Technicians(Mages).
Post #: 670
7/8/2010 16:46:36   
Epsilon2012

-Are there any Warpforce guides?

-Is there a power difference in Techmages, Strikers, and Gunners?

-My characters were deleted...is it like AQ where a low level characters inactivity causes it to be deleted?

-On my new character...I got the Character Name glitch...it was fixed in AQ...is there a reason it hasn't been fixed in Warpforce?

-Do armors not affect a Gunners Gun?

-What is a good resistances low level armor?

-if your a Tech Mage...what weapons are good...or do you never use weapons?

< Message edited by Epsilon2012 -- 7/8/2010 17:13:06 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 671
7/8/2010 18:12:55   
Bu Kek Siansu

- Some WF guides:
  • Guide to Weapons&Stats of a WF Striker
  • Guide to Element Resistance(title and contens will be changed soon)
  • WarpForce Farming Spots
  • Stats Training(will be updated soon)
  • The Beginners's Guide To Warpforce!
  • WF Map
  • WarpForce Encyclopedia
    - Yes
    - Yes
    -
    - Gunners get a bonus % damage from battlesuits(armors).
    -
    - We don't have Magic weapons.
  • Post #: 672
    7/11/2010 16:43:26   
    Westwycke

Any info when Ballyhoo will be making her appearance? She's been "coming soon" for over a year now.
    MQ Epic  Post #: 673
    7/11/2010 17:00:17   
    mluther

I don't think they've said anything.

It's probably on the captain's to do list, but the captian is quite busy.
    AQ MQ  Post #: 674
    7/11/2010 20:43:18   
    moneybags
    More than a Game

Epsilon2012,

quote:

-On my new character...I got the Character Name glitch...it was fixed in AQ...is there a reason it hasn't been fixed in Warpforce?

It's not yet fixed, but I'm sure it'll be soon. My character still has the Character Name bug; perhaps it's best if you report it as a bug in the appropriate thread :)

quote:

-What is a good resistances low level armor?

Each armor should have one or two elements that has significantly lower element resistance percentage. The WarpGuardian Armor, however, has the same resistance percentage in every element, which is overall; while it's not particularly strong defense-wise to any element, it is probably not weak either. So, if you are low on gold and do not want to spend any on armors for defense, then you can go into your WarpGuardian Armor to help you fend off the monster.

quote:

-if your a Tech Mage...what weapons are good...or do you never use weapons?

Just to add to AVA's answer, there technically is no TechMage build because in the WF, there is little to no Magic. Therefore, the only builds that will ever go across training INT is the Hybrid build, which trains STR, INT and DEX (little to no difference from AQ), or the Gunner Technician (in AQ, basically a Mage using bows; in WF, it's a Gunner using techs). Anyhoo, since there are only two types of wapons in WF, sticks and guns, you'll want to use guns because you aren't training STR (and if you are training STR, you'd want to use sticks (melee weapons)).
    Epic  Post #: 675
    Page:   <<   < prev  25 26 [27] 28 29   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Questions and Answers Thread
    Page 27 of 29«<2526272829>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition