Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= Questions and Answers Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Questions and Answers Thread
Page 28 of 29«<2526272829>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/12/2010 3:51:32   
hunter13

i know im being hacked but what do i do pm me and please help thank you

Please do NOT use more than three smiles/icons, 4 of them removed. An explanation sent by PM. Thanks! ~AVA

< Message edited by AVA -- 7/12/2010 7:41:17 >
Post #: 676
7/12/2010 9:20:18   
ydcl

Hi, I wonder, what are the effects, on the pets, the charisma, and what what is, the suggested charisma ?
Thanks for reply
Post #: 677
7/12/2010 11:49:44   
moneybags
More than a Game

Basic CHA is the CHA needed for the pet to attack 67% of the time, and Recommended CHA is required if you want the pet to attack 100% of the time.
Epic  Post #: 678
7/13/2010 2:02:48   
MonsterMike9000

You think you've been hacked? Change your password.

So CHA doesnt mean your pet does more damage but instead how often it attacks? Is that right?

< Message edited by MonsterMike9000 -- 7/13/2010 2:03:34 >
AQ  Post #: 679
7/13/2010 3:18:01   
hobogoku

@Moneybags: So, your mentioning of how CHA works... is that how it is in AQ as well? Because I notice that if theCHA is only five to ten points higher than the recommended CHA for pets in AQ, then the pet still has the chance of not attacking all the time.
AQ  Post #: 680
7/13/2010 3:56:01   
Bu Kek Siansu

MonsterMike9000: Charisma increases the Damage, BtH, and Attack Rate of Pets/Guests.
Post #: 681
7/13/2010 21:47:02   
nayrnayr

There is something I've been thinking about, HOW DO CREATURES ON FROM DIFFERENT SOLAR SYSTEMS KNOW HOW TO SPEAK OUR LANGUAGE??? I think that Gravlax or drakels made a piece of tech that goes into battlesuits that transmit our voices on their language and recieves and translates it into our language.
Post #: 682
7/15/2010 8:07:47   
ydcl

What a shame, I still can't play, because, when you speak about upload missions, there are no new missions. I've played all, I'm lvl51, and still waiting. And please, don't tell me to look at the encyclopedia, because all the "USS Alteon", has been done yet. Maybe, it's a problem, with my account.
Post #: 683
7/15/2010 12:43:21   
devilking5

Is the formula for the monster range in WF,same as that of AQ.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 684
7/15/2010 14:46:02   
Ebil Beast

Just wondering, how do you make a pic under your name?
<--
and how do you make a signiture?
Post #: 685
7/15/2010 16:22:28   
moneybags
More than a Game

You can ge a profile picture by going to Profile (under the advertisement near the top of the page), then going to Profile Picture. Chose one you lik, then click apply.

As to the signature, do the same thing but add the picture (in image tags [ image ] Pic URL here [/image ] (without the spaces)). Then, as same as above, click apply. Please note that there are certain signatures that are not allowed, which you can read here.

For future reference, please post forum related questions here. Thanks
Epic  Post #: 686
7/15/2010 17:13:59   
Bu Kek Siansu

To add above:

How do I get my avatar selection saving?
quote:

After you pick an avatar on your Profile screen, make sure you hit the "Apply" button all the way at the bottom BEFORE hitting the "Ok" button.

How do I get my signature working?
quote:

First, make sure it's a valid image type -- .jpg, .gif, or .png. Second, make sure you're using the proper tags:
[image][/image], or [img][/img] - NOT [IMG][/IMG] in capitals, that won't work.
You can upload that image to something like Photobucket or Imageshack and use the URL from there.

If you want to know how to make a signature, or want to ask someone to make one for you, check out the Signature and Art requests forum.
The sig experts there can help you out -- just be sure you read the rules there first.

For more information on sigs, this is a good guide:
Forum Commands (screenshots, images, links, colors, signatures)

• I think(not sure) if you need help for making your signature, you also can ask here: Gallery Q&A
  • Post #: 687
    7/16/2010 9:19:54   
    _Delita_

Sorry i haven't played this since it was first released... just wondering how do i know what battlesuit would be best for me as a striker? Not quite sure how to check... again sorry but haven't been on in quite awhile.
    AQ DF  Post #: 688
    7/16/2010 12:29:12   
    moneybags
    More than a Game

Just buy the battlesuits which have the closest requirements to your level. Keep in mind that WG and Token battlesuits get a power level bonus. Also, all battlesuits have different skills-- some of which are good for a striker and some are not. You can find out all about battlesuits here
    Epic  Post #: 689
    7/16/2010 19:24:46   
    _Delita_

Okay thank you... so its always best to buy the suit closest to your level...guardian for me...
    AQ DF  Post #: 690
    7/17/2010 3:17:02   
    afsoc4life

^ @_Delita_ :- For me I prefer the Star Ninja getup for offensive power. When facing the Exos, I switch to a defensive armor (WarpGuardian Striker or Warp Gunner). Get the highest of each level.
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 691
    7/17/2010 17:40:09   
    SolemnDevil

Hello? Guys, if I enter warpforce, what will happen to my AQ character?
    AQ AQW  Post #: 692
    7/17/2010 17:44:21   
      Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Hi Solemn, you do not have to worry about your AQ character upon entering Warpforce, it will remain untouched.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 693
    7/17/2010 18:03:33   
    SolemnDevil

Is there any difference if I choose to be an Elf, Drakel, or Human?
    AQ AQW  Post #: 694
    7/17/2010 18:08:52   
      Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

AFAIK there is no difference apart from appearance ingame.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 695
    7/17/2010 23:48:10   
    _Delita_

Thank you for the information guys..yea i like star ninja it seems to do wonders.
    AQ DF  Post #: 696
    7/19/2010 1:43:46   
    Knight of the Dragon

Hi I've been on WarpForce for a Short Time and I played it when it came out but I didn't play for a long time. Now here's my question. What's the best way to farm Gold?

Thanks in Advance!

~Knight of the Dragon

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 697
    7/19/2010 7:33:37   
    Bu Kek Siansu

Dragons Bane: I'd recommend you the Warp Crystals!
    Location: Engineering > Gravlax > Warp Crystals! > Shattered World 3

Otherwise take a look at the Farming Spots

Map

< Message edited by AVA -- 7/20/2010 0:52:10 >
    Post #: 698
    7/19/2010 18:17:37   
    iloveytigers

does anyone know what the average hit damage of a striker with 200 strength is? Right now I have my strength at 125 and usually do over 100. when the weapons specials go off it's usually close to 200.
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 699
    7/20/2010 0:06:06   
    moneybags
    More than a Game

Hard to tell, as stats, the level of the weapon you're using, the monster resistances, the armor you're using, the armor skill you're using all comes into play. I'll post up some numbers I got with my setup. I have 200 STR; I'm level 75 and I have a level 75 weapon (the Shimmering Axe-- I think it receives a WG power bonus, but anyways...). I'm fighting the level 77 Kor-Dem, which has 100% fire resistance. My special hit in the 200's (one hit 210 and the other hit 190 something). The normal attack varies by armor; I used the Warp Star Ninja Kage, and I used the Knee attack. That probably averaged out into between the 130 damage to 150 damage.

Also, on a side note, I have 150 DEX and 25 LUK. That comes into play as well. If you want to see more results, just drop me a PM and I'll edit the post. :-)

< Message edited by moneybags -- 7/20/2010 0:07:15 >
    Epic  Post #: 700
    Page:   <<   < prev  25 26 27 [28] 29   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Questions and Answers Thread
    Page 28 of 29«<2526272829>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition