Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Guardian Bad Luck Blade

 
Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Weapons >> Guardian Bad Luck Blade
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/19/2009 21:13:08   
  Scakk
Sultry Songstress



Guardian Bad Luck Blade

Level: 57
Price: 14,000 1,368
Sellback: 7,000 684
Location: Guardian Shop also Battleon > Limited-Time Items! button

Type: Magic
Element: Darkness
Damage: 4-25
BTH: 7

SPECIAL
Hits: 3
Type: Magic
Element: Darkness
Damage: 150.(3)% Base and Random each
Stats: No
BTH: 33 each
Rate: 20%

EFFECT
The special has a 90% chance to target the monster and a 10% chance to target the player. If the special targets the player, the special will deal 39 BTH on each hit.

DESCRIPTION
A cache of these mysterious weapons was found to the west. The treasure hunter who opened the chest died of bad luck after a few days... (Guardian Only)



Numbers thanks to Scakk. Image thanks to Trans21. Description and basic info. thanks to vezha. Corrections thanks to SmashBrawlerX2 and necrolich66.

< Message edited by Balu -- 6/8/2012 14:07:25 >
AQW  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Weapons >> Guardian Bad Luck Blade
Jump to:



Advertisement




Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts




Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY


Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition