Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Travel to Satiren

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> [WF Encyclopedia] >> Quests and Events >> Travel to Satiren
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/25/2009 0:43:25   
Rhowena
Legendary AK!!!

Travel to Satiren
Quest Location: Hangar > Travel > Satiren
Quests Given From: Stormfront

Pre-quest Dialogue
Stormfront: So you want to take a shuttle to some planet, huh? Where are you looking to go?
  • SATIREN

Quest Dialogue
    Stormfront: We heard some sort of strange distress beacon coming from this uninhabited planet. If you're going to check it out, don't forget sunscreen, water wings, and your blaster.
  • Go! - Continue with the dialogue
  • Back

«A short cutscene shows a shuttle flying towards Planet Satiren.»

«Scene: An Island on Satiren»

«You»: Hello! I am «You», from the WarpForce! We received a distress beacon from this planet, and your island seems to be the only land anywhere.
  • Talk
  • MISSIONS
  • Leave

Talk
    Trinni: Welcome to Satiren, «You». I am Trinni. I've been trying to keep my place here a secret... but things are rapidly getting out of my control.
    «You»: What do you do here?
    Trinni: I am... hiding from powerful enemies. Here on Satiren I have managed to live by fishing and selling valuable foodstuffs to those who can afford the rarest commodities.
    Trinni: Though 'fishing' may not be the proper term: Hunting is more like it, considering the cunning and monstrous nature of many of Satiren's denizens.
    «You»: Who are you hiding from?
    Trinni: When I was a child, I lived on Lore-- the world you are from. An evil man who seemed to think of himself as a businessman forcibly took many of my people, including my family and I, from Greenguard Forest.
    Trinni: We Elves, along with many Dwarves and some humans, were forced to do work on various worlds. We were protected by our enslaver, and many of us came to believe he wasn't so bad after all.
    Trinni: I knew better. One day after a year of planning, I helped a dozen of my fellow Elves escape and returned them to Lore. But the only way I was going to keep them safe was for me to remain in space.
    Trinni: I led the bounty hunters sent after us astray, and became their most-wanted target. I found Satiren, an uninhabited world, and made it my home.
    Trinni: The bounty hunters are still out there, looking for me. There is a 10-million gold bounty on my head. I was the first to ever escape them, and so far the only one.
    Trinni: They want to get me back, badly, and make an example of me. And it looks like my days in hiding are numbered...
  • Talk - Repeats the dialogue from your self-introduction
  • MISSIONS
  • Leave

Missions
    Maws!
    The Gardens
    Ballistic Bounty

Thanks to whackybeanz.

< Message edited by Rhowena -- 11/28/2009 1:07:55 >
  • AQ DF  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> [WF Encyclopedia] >> Quests and Events >> Travel to Satiren
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition