Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AK= The Ultimate Rare Item Thread!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AK= The Ultimate Rare Item Thread!
Page 16 of 25«<1415161718>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/7/2011 1:01:35   
zxc924
Banned

Drag O' Lantern is rare? Just sold it yesterday
AQ  Post #: 376
9/7/2011 2:24:09   
greenlegend

can somebody tell me if i got rares or stuff thats gonna be rare soon?

http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=30934832
AQ DF  Post #: 377
9/7/2011 3:47:07   
Sir Niaq
Banned - Requested

@zxc: Drag O' Lantern has a Z-Token version located in Valencia's Shop. Other (gold costing) varieties are a Mogloween seasonal rare.

@ greenlegend:
Lulz you have Mr. Soaker I never saw anybody using that weapon

Anyways, your rares are:
Tentacle Fury V (Will go rare)
Midnight Rider (I envy you...)
Blue Server Cap
Red Server Cap
Guardian Valkyrie Helm

I'm not quite sure with Panic and the Chocobunny though.

Panic was said to go rare but I think the Jagged Peaks still have it as a reward.
Chocobunny has a version in the Guardian Tower shop. If you bought this one, it isn't rare.
Post #: 378
9/7/2011 4:28:00   
AQNexus

Do I have any rares :P

Algern's Carapace Doing Some Work!
AQ  Post #: 379
9/7/2011 5:50:06   
greenlegend

alright thnx !
btw mr soaker is the oldest weapon i have so i will never sell it =]
AQ DF  Post #: 380
9/7/2011 18:50:15   
Jedi Master X2

check mine out ;) anybody still have zombie form? ;)
AQ  Post #: 381
9/7/2011 20:56:56   
Vinger

I could have The Sign,but I didn't managed to get all 6,so I sold them
I sold my Azru Stone Gem 2 when it was worth 2k gold
I used to have Scale Rot,but then it went to sweep status and it was complete useless on my warrior.I liked so much seeing people whine about Terrorzard when I easily pwned his face with it.
My only remaining rares are Sleestak and Cyro Crystal Shard,but I don't use them,except on Terrorzard.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 382
9/7/2011 23:57:17   
dragonmasterz

I envy those of you who still have the RhuBlade. I was only a couple levels off my "dream weapon" (It was at the time) so I couldn't get it. I still like to imagine my Impeccable Blade (Jagged Peaks rare) being the Rhublade lol

I still miss my Father Time that I noobishly sold for EoN
AQ  Post #: 383
9/9/2011 12:52:04   
Keeper of the Owls

quote:

anybody still have zombie form? ;)

My Seconday still has it yes.

Oh how I do miss the days when a rare item or two were slipped into the shops only to be taken away a day or so later.

AQ AQW  Post #: 384
9/9/2011 13:11:58   
battlemaster25

I may have foolishly sold my Winter Shield, but I guess I still have the Server Caps....
AQ  Post #: 385
9/9/2011 13:22:57   
99dragon

i've got a few rares, don't know what my rarest is though... feel free to have a look under my avatar :)
AQ  Post #: 386
9/9/2011 14:27:03   
dr jo

A rare thats not in the pedia is Gauntlet of Xano look on his weapons the 5th weapon down
AQ  Post #: 387
9/9/2011 21:28:11   
Watashig

This new Abyssal Salvation Armor.
Post #: 388
9/9/2011 21:34:12   
Master K

My character page is at the bottom of this post. Do I have any awesome rares? Or any rares...?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 389
9/9/2011 21:36:38   

@mbrk
You have a ton
Post #: 390
12/15/2011 1:25:43   
Pepp
Lives to Slay Dragons!

personally I dislike the word rare in the way that AQ has come to signify the use of the word. rare means that is is uncommon not ever seen again an is the case with 95% of the items that have went "rare".
the word "UN-Obtainable' is a better an more accurate description. either way it is a waste of some great art work, waste of the data-base, possibly a major hassle for staff to update said items that only a small percentage of players even have.

I can honestly say i just sold quite a few for gold an space to make more room for this wonderful new draqgonblaqdes an I would gladly do it all over once again too.

and yes i have one or 2 for sentimental value an nothing more - I keep an item for its function an power not so i can say i was there an you weren't

what I have enjoyed is that lots of quests in the last year or so have found homes on the map - keeping lots of the items around much longer. now if some of those shops that have found homes else where could mysteriously have an item suddenly grow an extra teiring or two it would be great.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 391
12/15/2011 2:05:38   
Meati

Happy that I kept my Crescent Blade, zombie form and a couple of other old rares on my main.
AQ  Post #: 392
12/15/2011 2:07:23   
zfloydz

I sure wish I could get that rare Bar of Soap (70) misc. This misc would be so helpful for water defenses.
I sure am glad I kept the Whoopie Cushion wind misc and the Valkyrie Helm energy misc.

< Message edited by zfloydz -- 12/15/2011 2:11:03 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 393
12/15/2011 2:16:10   
Phrixus

I like the notion of rares just because they're blasts of nostalgia. They're relics of history really. And some just like collecting a few here and there.

Meati: MAd props for your zombie form and crescent blade. Especially crescent blade, I love that thing.

I suppose my oldest rare is Winter Shield. I miss my Icefall but perhaps I miss my Amulet of Drakonnan the most, the first misc item every created; that just makes it kind of cool to me. I remember looking at it and using it and tihnking of how useless it was because i was such a fluffy puff newblet.

Favorite rare pet would have to be Elder Mummydas,

Favorite rare weapon: Frostshard Sliver

Favorite rare armor: Either Straitjacket or Athracite Coal Armor.

Favorite rare Spell: Sharpened Lawn Darts.

AQ MQ Epic  Post #: 394
12/15/2011 2:49:56   
dragonofchaos

ever since i started playing i've been a rare hunter, i've lost some rares along the way, mostly back before extra storage was available, but i still have plenty of cool rares, some old, some new.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 395
12/15/2011 4:15:21   
Baker

I like collecting cool items, if they're rare all the better! That's led to me having a bunch of random stuff, a lot of which I'll never use because of its level and lack of usefulness to my stats, but they can be fun to play around with occasionally. My favorites are Orc Cleaver of Power (totally lucked out in buying it without knowing it was OP), Dragosector (as close as I'll ever get to my all-time favorite weapon, Sword of Reaper, which is just so pretty), Wabbit, Amulet of Drakonnan, Ice Orb Essence, and Mogga Idol 1. There might be some other interesting ones in there, I should poke around and see what I've got. Some stuff, like AssaultMecha since it came back, can probably be sold. This sounds very spoiled, but I wish moving things in storage around was faster/easier... I'm putting off my investigations until I'm patient enough to do it the current way. XD
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 396
12/15/2011 4:45:05   
marzx

I have a few. i am proudest of:
Wep
1 Inferno Hilt - great animation and used to have a great trigger
2 MotherRose Staff - Great Special
3 Dragonfang Scimitar - used to be good... needs an update
Armor
1 Troll Form - love the ugly old troll, and who doesn't like up to -20BTH with CIT
2 Carnax Fighter - Classic
Spells
1 Avalanche Extreme 06 - So many hits
Shield:
1 Frostval Wreath - my only rare shield
Pets:
1 Robophant - funny looking and strong non BM energy pet
2 SabreToothed Saber - I don't think too many people have this guy
3 Pilgrim Turkey - cool special and good looking
4 Sleestak - Void DMG... but doesn't hit too often :(
Misc
1 Amulet of Drakonnan - strong and first Misc if i recall correctly

I had a few more but i sold them as so often happens

< Message edited by marzx -- 12/15/2011 4:54:35 >
AQ  Post #: 397
12/15/2011 6:31:56   
Storm

Ok... I don't really have many...so, here they are:

Weapons:

Auspicious Bladehenge
Loco's Boon
Sword of Truth
Twirling Yoyo
Dacra IV

Armours (or Armors for the Americans):

Giftbox Armor XX (:P sold them all)

Shields:

NerfLords Crest
Shiny Ornamental Shield
Giftbox Shield XX

Pets:

Hyper Nerfbat
Squirrel of Order
Guardian Fishboy
L'il Drac
Kuddwy Akriloth Plushie
Giftbox Pet XX
Guardian NPC in a Box IV
Werepup
Frankenspine Jr.
Heart Hound
Chocolate Gween

Misc Items:

Crucible of Fire IV
Mindlock Orb IV
Friendship Bracelet
Gift Box V
Quillion IV
Guardian Dragonsblood Charm
Blue Server Cap
Red Server Cap

Spells:

Giftbox Spell XX
Guardian Gnome Stampede III
Searing Wizard's Fire
Summon Night Wisp IV
Sword of Wind III
Damnation IV
Midnight Rider
Pointy Lawn Darts
Sandnado
AQ AQW  Post #: 398
12/15/2011 8:52:18   
Masada1962

I'm certain I have a few??? Guess I'm just to lazy to research my inventories?? LOL

And back in the day when I was a noob...Hahaha.....I should have bought the following;

Claw of Tarphon
Seaquake Stave
Drakonnan's Vengance
Celestia
Abyssal Staff
Twist Dagger
Father Time
AND
Dimensional

< Message edited by Masada1962 -- 12/15/2011 14:12:14 >
AQW  Post #: 399
12/15/2011 9:19:04   
darksampson

I don't think I've seen anyone with my Dark-werehare or Inferno Hilt, Original Lyfang, Banisher Scythe, Robophant some of my more useful ones include fathertime, sharkjaw, soap boar, Baby void dragon Bladehenge, Lawn Darts, Amulet of Drakonon (Im pretty sure this is the first misc to ever go rare), Dead eye cupid, Winter Sheild, Dracguard, the sign series.... yeah the rest are pretty recent rares. Im most proud of Dark were-hare the only rares I regret missing are The Cat and Mindlock Orb... maybe Kiss of Amesha and I sold Consuming Wizards Fire awhile ago lol

< Message edited by darksampson -- 12/15/2011 9:24:07 >
AQ  Post #: 400
Page:   <<   < prev  14 15 [16] 17 18   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AK= The Ultimate Rare Item Thread!
Page 16 of 25«<1415161718>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition