Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

A "Spoiler" Button

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> A "Spoiler" Button
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/1/2009 23:56:27   
Clawful Flames

I just noticed that there is no spoiler button on the top. Why not have one?
MQ  Post #: 1
12/2/2009 12:19:15   
Wiseman

On the AE forums we use spoiler tags for example

spoiler:

See what I mean?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
12/2/2009 12:34:24   
Alpha Atom

Yeah, there probably should be one, its a pain having to type out the tags.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
12/2/2009 13:07:17   
Wiseman

Yea I agree typeing the tags can be a problem they could just add a spoiler button after the center button. It makes since to me. However I dont know how difficult this would be to do.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
12/2/2009 13:32:47   
Falerin
Legendary Loremaster

That would require a change in the coding of the forums entire. At the moment the coders have alot of work to do and that sort of thing while undoubtedly convenient for all of us does not qualify as a priority for the coding staff.
Post #: 5
12/2/2009 22:42:18   
WA
Constructive

A button may not be necessary, but I think you should have it permantly put on top of the forums, where the News usually goes, just a list of some not so well known com,mands, like code, spoiler or other stuff. I know there are guides, but not all newcomers check them out and it would be good not to have anything spoiled for anyone.
DF MQ  Post #: 6
12/3/2009 2:27:02   
The Braken Bard

Well if that's the case (Falerin), maybe there could be a thread explaining the Spoiler tags. I remember there was one, but some people won't normally see it unless they went to the specific forum. Maybe moving it to somewhere new forumites would be able to see it?
AQ MQ  Post #: 7
12/9/2009 9:37:51   
Kain
Chaos!

@The Braken Bard:

Indeed, there is one, on the Forum Rules and Resources. While it's on a not very visited section, people with problems on things like commands tend to go there (as that's the reason that board exists, to help forum members), and creating the same thread to explain one detail and put it as a stickie is too much work for something which can be easily found out, even if it was only on Forum Support.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> A "Spoiler" Button
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition