Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AE= Master Account Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> RE: =AE= Master Account Bugs
Page 3 of 6«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/16/2011 18:25:34   
  Captain Rhubarb
Deuteranope

One of the card networks is doing maintenance today.
The cards should be working by Wednesday.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 51
8/18/2011 14:48:18   
  Captain Rhubarb
Deuteranope

We're still waiting on the card network company to fix the problem.
It appears that cards purchased outside the United States are working ok.

It's just the cards bought at various grocery stores and K-Mart inside the U.S. that are having the problem.
The cards from U.S. Target stores seem to be working ok.

"Card System error: 08" means something like they don't recogize the cards.
It's not just newly purchased cards, we get the same error when testing cards that exist, but not yet activated.

I'm sorry if this problem causes anyone to lose out on those limited-time quantity deals.

EDIT: The card problem was finally fixed!

< Message edited by Captain Rhubarb -- 9/4/2011 21:46:28 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
11/22/2011 12:22:58   
Travis Touchdown
Reality Touchdown!

Bug Info: - What happened? What's the bug? Where is this happening? Use detail!
I have been attempting to redeem my Subway Gift card (I'm from Canada) in order to purchase 5000 Artix Points. According the reciept from when I bought it (yesterday at roughly noon), it should have $25 on it. Unforunately, when I try to buy Artix points using it, it appears to freeze.

Before bug occurred: (Step by step details please)
Firstly, at roughly noon EST, I bought the card at a local Subway's, and had $25 CDN added to it.
About ten to fifteen minutes later, I attempted to use the card to purchase points.

-During Bug:
It appeared to be working properly, until it got to the "Redeeming Artix Entertainment credits for payment at Artix Entertainment" phase. The process seems to stall here.

After bug/game crash:
I have attempted this again no fewer than four times, on one occasion waiting two hours to see if it would continue. It did not.

-What was the error message/code?
There were no error messages/codes, just normal screen. The animation on the loading bar continued as normal, but even after two hours it did not advance past this screen.

Screenshot link: Here.

Have you cleared your cache?: Yes. I have tried on two seperate computers and have cleared the cache on one of them.
Did the bug happen again? (if it did not, no need to post!) : Yes.
Browser type and version: (Firefox? Internet Explorer? Opera?) IE9.
Internet connection: (DSL? Dial-up? Cable?) One computer uses a wired LAN connection, the other uses wireless.
Operating System: (Windows 98? XP? Vista? Another type?) Windows XP and Windows 7.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 53
11/29/2011 13:08:08   
  Captain Rhubarb
Deuteranope

The subway card problem is fixed.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 54
12/20/2011 15:53:01   
Necro-Knight

Hey, the SMS system is currently not working. You know when it's coming back online, Captain?

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 55
12/29/2011 11:55:00   
Fozil

Bug Description
I bought 6k sc and I didn't receive my skyfrost set. Either in my inventory or bank. I spend 25$ on it. Please help me get skyfrost set back. Thanks.

Problem Can Be Consistently Reproduced
YES

If YES, Explain Step by Step How To Reproduce Bug
1. Step 1 ...I bought 6k points
2. Step 2 ...I used the points
3. Step 3 ...I didn't earn the skyfrost set.

My Character Information
Name: Jaredalano28 (Member)

Server Information:
All Servers

Server Information:Operating System
windows 7

Flash Player Version
FP 9

Web Browser
Chrome

Internet Connection
High speed
Post #: 56
1/5/2012 17:40:37   
Hero986

Okay im not sure whom to take this to sooooo here we go i got a artix upgrade card worth 4000 points now my prob is when i peald off the cover for the pin numbers i pulld all the numbers off to and i cant make out what thay are... who do i see to find out what the numbers are? cause thats li8ke 20 bucks spent on nothing... 20 bucks i could use :/
AQW Epic  Post #: 57
1/30/2012 21:25:28   
dart11112

ok so i got screwed over and i kno that you guys cant do anything about it cause i cant prove it which is cool. i just want you to be aware that this happened.

i was doing the global test market survey for 198 points. i had been doing it for a while. ill guess 20min but i really dont know. anyway, some time after i started a msg appeared which sad "an unexpected error occured", blah, blah, blah u cant get your points.

now this is really unfair. i had nothing to do with their screw up. if they mess up you should still get paid and if they mess up i defiantly should get paid. this makes me not want to do surveys....but i will cause im poorer than a bag o rocks but this really does suk.

In cases such as this, what you need to do is contact the sponsor who provided the ad, give them the details and provide any proof that you might have~Dnw
Oh I almost forgot to mention this, We have a thread area where you can go to report bad advertisements too!

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 1/30/2012 21:41:36 >
AQ  Post #: 58
3/11/2012 6:10:14   
ChrOm3

Bug Info:
- What happened? What's the bug? Where is this happening? Use detail!
Every time I try to change my e-mail I get the message "The Password you typed does NOT match your current password." when I've just logged on with this password multiple times as I'm trying to get it set up and organized.

Before bug occurred:
(Step by step details please)
Logged on and linked my AQWorlds account and mechquest account to my master account. Changed the e-mail on an older master account so that I could use it on this one,although I doubt that's the problem as I saw an older post about this exact same problem (unanswered) and he didn't say he did this prior to trying to make a change.

-During Bug: Same as the bug info, typed in my password correctly and the e-mail I wanted to use and it said "The Password you typed does NOT match your current password."

After bug/game crash: Nothing.

-What was the error message/code? "The Password you typed does NOT match your current password."

Screenshot link: Rather simple problem, doesn't require a screenshot.

Server:
Have you cleared your cache?: Yes.
Did the bug happen again? (if it did not, no need to post!) Multiple times,which is why I came here to post this.
Browser type and version: (Firefox? Internet Explorer? Opera?) Used all of them to try this, as well as Google Chrome.
Internet connection: (DSL? Dial-up? Cable?) DSL
Operating System: (Windows 98? XP? Vista? Another type?) Windows 7

Edit - Tried it a day after this post and it worked.

< Message edited by ChrOm3 -- 3/12/2012 3:18:02 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 59
3/23/2012 15:10:50   
EST OverLord

i guess this can be considered a master account bug

Bug Info:
confirmed email and havent recived newsletters for any of the games i have confirmed email

Before bug occurred:
about a month ago i logged onto the master account and noticed i havent confirmed its email so i did.after that i didnt recive email for AQ,MQ,DF or AQW

-During Bug: havent recived any newsletters

-What was the error message/code? none
Screenshot link: Rather simple problem, doesn't require a screenshot.

Server:
Did the bug happen again? (if it did not, no need to post!) Multiple times,which is why I came here to post this.
Browser type and version: (Firefox? Internet Explorer? Opera?) Internet Explorer.
Operating System: (Windows 98? XP? Vista? Another type?) Windows XP

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 60
3/26/2012 6:32:45   
SouL Prisoner

-AE Mini-game, Blade haven i reached level 10 , but the achievement "Master Knight" is not getting Unlocked!!

Proof: click

-In the Video about the game Blade haven , while fighting you can see the sword, but in real when i play sword does not appear !!

Proof: Click

-Another Achievement which says cast 100 spells to unlock , but it does not , even after having more than 230 spells Cast.

-One more Achievement name is "impenetrable" Requires 1k blocks to unlock , and i got more than 1k , but still did not get unlocked!!

Proof: Click Hero Stats

Proof:Achievements , still Locked . Click

< Message edited by soulprisnerx -- 3/26/2012 7:55:02 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 61
3/30/2012 15:11:40   
Kageoni

I hope this doesn't count as bug abuse if they can't change it back.
Bug Info:
I got the Grand Champion achievement for Blade haven when I first started the game.

Before bug occurred:
I logged into the game for the first time.

-During Bug: Got the Grand Champion and A Hero is Born achievements.

-What was the error message/code? none
Screenshot link: I was unable to take the screen shot before the achievement faded.

Server:
Did the bug happen again? (if it did not, no need to post!) No.
Browser type and version: (Firefox? Internet Explorer? Opera?) Google Chrome.
Operating System: (Windows 98? XP? Vista? Another type?) Windows Vista
MQ  Post #: 62
4/9/2012 5:22:25   
SouL Prisoner

When i enter my user name in Portal , my password appears it self .

Her's a Video to prove it : Click

Please do something about this ASAP, its really a treat , for the players who sometimes uses their account in places like : friends house, cyber cafe/Public place etc..

~SouL

< Message edited by soulprisnerx -- 4/9/2012 11:15:26 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 63
4/13/2012 13:10:46   
ironblade55

Bug Info: my master account login won't work for some reason it changed from my normal login to my email address which in turn changed my herosmash login

Before bug occurred: i logged in the other day and it was my normal login and everything was the same

-During Bug: i kept trying to login and it said it was invalid so i tried using my email and it worked, i checked my account and it says that my login is my email and not the name i had the other day

i was just hoping this could get fixed and for my login to be fixed cuz it changed for the master account and the games linked to it like herosmash,and even the aq3d login

Salutations, The above mentioned is not a bug. This is a transition that Artix Entertainment is doing. ~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 6/3/2012 17:11:51 >
AQW  Post #: 64
4/14/2012 22:48:10   
rif90

@^ Omg, that same thing happened to me!

Bug info: I derping around on Aqworlds when suddenly I was kicked out. When I logged in again, I was muted for 24 hours, I didn't even say anything bad or spam. I then decided to go on my master account, which didn't work. Panicked, I went to my Herosmash account. Before it was working well. But I couldn't log on. I had two extra emails and when I checked them it said that both of my accounts (Aqworlds and Herosmash) got muted. I wasn't even online on my Herosmash account yesterday. I then tried to go on my Master account again, but it didn't work. Afraid that I got hacked, I clicked the Forgot Password? button and got my info emailed to me. My email was the username! Please fix and change the usernames back because now it is a pain to type my long email into my username to play herosmash or go on my master account. D;

@rif90 and the poster above him: Hi there, The master accounts are now using email address names, this is something new that has been added to the MA system, and currently there is no way at this time to change the name~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 4/15/2012 2:42:36 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 65
5/16/2012 20:04:57   
Create

Hmm, im not having any problems. yeah it is a bug frogger.
AQW  Post #: 66
5/19/2012 23:18:00   
lepnhoj

I noticed a couple of days ago that I was having trouble logging in to my Hero Smash account but didn't think it was more than lag. Today the same thing happened and when I tried to log in to my master account it said the password was wrong or the account name was invalid. When I asked for my password to be recovered, my account information was sent to my email address.

My login for the master account (and Hero Smash/Epic Duel) was changed to my email address. I never changed it to this, nor as far as I know, could I change my master account name. Is this a bug or is this something AE is doing to our master accounts? If possible, I would like my account to go back to it original name. Thank you.

This is not a bug, this is a new transition that AE is doing. Your email address will appear where the old name used to be. It's happening slowly, but eventually every master account will have this same thing occur.~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 5/20/2012 1:39:58 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 67
6/4/2012 19:57:34   
Umbei

Well, it's not a bug for the master account... but all of the bug forums are so specific, so I could find no place better than the general game discussion section to post it...
It's from the home page of the site, battleon.com
The two should-be-links circled in my picture seem to be broken. I just get a curser when I hover over the words, not a clickable link.

Battleon.com pic
Post #: 68
6/13/2012 15:54:10   
mmm124855

I cant join a server on AQW. I log in and then press a server and it loads then says "Loading Map Files.... Failed!" Just the other day while playing it did the same thing but in BattleonTown now it wont even let me join a server. Help????

Clear the cache, Delete the cookies, and if you still have issues after that go here and the aqw bug archknights will continue the process.~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 6/14/2012 19:59:50 >
Post #: 69
6/20/2012 10:44:17   
DracoLynx

<<<<<ATTENTION!!!>>>>>>

Bug Info:
whenever i try to redeem my Artix Game Card ($24.95) . then it says Redeeming 5000 Artix points then it suddenly says: Connection Setup Failed for Card System. Please try again in a few minutes.

please help ASAP!!!!! i have been saving up for this , i do not want this to go to waste!

AQW  Post #: 70
6/25/2012 15:45:29   
Save Da Soul

[code]
Bug Info:

i coundt acces my Master account so i recovered my password
and i saw my account name whas changed

Before bug occurred:
my acount name whas difrend

-During Bug:
my account name changed to my registered Email adres

-What was the error message/code?

no

Server:
Have you cleared your cache?: yes
Did the bug happen again? it always does
Browser type and version: firefox and internet exsplorder
Internet connection: DSL
Operating System: Windows 7

This is not a bug, Artix Entertainment is changing master account names to that of Email names~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 6/25/2012 22:30:37 >
AQW  Post #: 71
6/29/2012 15:18:42   
Random1zer

The payment system charged my 25€ Paysafe card 25.30+0.09€ for 6k Points which is 29.95$ and in euros 24.0022€ . Did not get the amount my PaySafeCard was worth and in extension, payment amount is wrong. Then I had to get 5k points.

Is there any way for me to get the 1k points the system robbed me of?
AQW  Post #: 72
6/30/2012 3:15:13   
revenant53

Error Connecting to Cherry Credits Exchange: ERROR:System Maintenance Gateway Service Unavailable.

getting this error, no sign of maintenance on cherry credits page.
Post #: 73
6/30/2012 6:19:33   
Hatsuka

I have same case as revenant53 , I logged into the cherrycredits site, its working well, But when i tried to buy Points, it says "Error Connecting to Cherry Credits Exchange: ERROR:System Maintenance Gateway Service Unavailable."
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 74
8/25/2012 7:07:58   
Greyth

Hi!

I would want to change my username to login on my Master Account.

What's the problem with me? (description of the bug)
When I tried to camp my name on AQ3D, something happened and my username (Greyth) was changed into my mail adress! So I'd like to change it back to Greyth or to any other nickname except my mail adress. If it is possible, please post a step-by-step explanation to change my username on my Master Account!

Thanks a lot,

Greyth

This is actually a transition of artix entertainment. User names are now being changed to email address names to improve security/protection measures of consumers. The only way you can get the name changed back is to contact the master account support team~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 8/25/2012 16:54:31 >
Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> RE: =AE= Master Account Bugs
Page 3 of 6«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition