Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AE= Master Account Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> RE: =AE= Master Account Bugs
Page 6 of 6«<23456
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/21/2015 2:46:06   
Niki
Legendary AdventureGuide!

element resistance: Use this page to contact Support: https://portal.battleon.com/help/p-accounts-locked.asp
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 126
7/4/2016 5:24:28   
jonnix

Hello. I've been playing Adventure Quest for about half a decade now and I've been on and off the game at times.

Being off the game for quite awhile, I forgot my username to my guardian account, so I did what every normal person does--send an email verification for a forgotten password.

In doing so, I have my username that I now remember and my password that I've had remembered since I started playing AQ. I remembered about the free surveys you can do to get free points in exchange for Z-tokens, so I proceeded to click on the link and do some surveys. I link my guardian account with my current account username I remember and I get a window that says, "this account is linked with another Master account:...." I look at the username and then I remember that I created two accounts for separate character links for different battleon games, this and the other master account that I forgotten the email name to that has my guardian account linked to it.

I was wondering if there's any way for Artix/whoever has control over support/technical issues can send me the email name?

If I knew my email name, I would be able to log-in with my password because all my passwords have been consistently the same, with the exception of the as forementioned battle on account.

AQ id: idiotfeare
Post #: 127
7/5/2016 18:18:16   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

@Jonnix. Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but it almost reads as if you have 2 Master Accounts. Now there is a way to change the sign-up email account over. Via this link here But in regards to the email-name thing. That would have to be done by an email from them to you.

The link also provides a place so that you can contact AE, Usually there's a form for individual support issues, such as being locked out of an account and the like. Takes a little bit of looking around though.

But this at least should help a little.
AQW Epic  Post #: 128
10/7/2016 0:19:55   
wozzen

I'm a bit confused, but it seems that my Master Account has "forgotten" my linked games; they aren't linked on the "My Games" page and when I try to link those accounts again, it tells me they are already linked to my Master Account. I'm not sure what that means or if there is a way to fix that?

Edit: And now it's fixed...I have no idea what happened and am totally confused...

< Message edited by wozzen -- 10/7/2016 18:03:06 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 129
6/22/2019 0:58:30   
Vongola the Wise

Not master account related

but i'm trying to redeem my onevanilla prepaid mastercard in xsolla but it keeps cancelling my payment. Why is this?

Fixed It: just needed to email them for verification

< Message edited by Vongola the Wise -- 6/24/2019 13:58:22 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 130
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> RE: =AE= Master Account Bugs
Page 6 of 6«<23456
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition