Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Master Account Question

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> RE: Master Account Question
Page 23 of 28«<2122232425>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/5/2012 9:24:29   
Hendrik

I used to have an username with which I could log in to portal and artix.com,
but I once used my email instead, and now I cannot use my username any more.

That is a problem because AQ3D test version's login screen does not allow the "@" character.
Therefore I cannot log in. Is there a way to re-enable my username?

Thanks in advance
-c
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 551
8/7/2012 2:04:06   
XapApp

In my Master Account, UltimatePay is already logged in, but it's not my UltimatePay account that it's logged in with but my parents. My parents used their account last year when I was under-age. I have my own UltimatePay account now and would like to use it but am unable to log out of my parents account which is already connected to my Master Account.

You may try 2 things. 1. You may talk to the help-desk for master account support. and 2.
quote:

customerservice@paybycash.com or call (434) 984-0007 or 1-877-703-6339
or you can find it here Have a good one~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 8/8/2012 3:36:36 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 552
8/9/2012 19:16:56   
Darius

If I were to buy an AE card at Target and use the code for the Bullseye Spear, is it valid for one character on all linked games, or just one character on any one game? Also, how does the MA system tell the cards apart beteween GameStop, CVS, Target, etc., to know where I bought it and provide the right promo reward?

To answer your second question, The Ma most likely just has knowledge of what kind of card it is through the code given. But don't quote me on that, because I don't have any information on the workings of the Ma system~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 8/11/2012 21:16:42 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 553
8/11/2012 1:47:16   
Dragonsun

What really happens to your master account when it levels up cuz on my master account i'm level 16.. please can anyone answer

Yep, I sure can. What really happens is Absolutely nothing. That's right my friendly forumite, currently the ma lvls do nothing. They eventually are supposed to be for cool stuff, but that's all I can tell you~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 8/11/2012 21:14:17 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 554
8/17/2012 17:46:49   
  Captain Rhubarb
Deuteranope

quote:

ORIGINAL: Darius
If I were to buy an AE card at Target and use the code for the Bullseye Spear, is it valid for one character on all linked games, or just one character on any one game?
Also, how does the MA system tell the cards apart beteween GameStop, CVS, Target, etc., to know where I bought it and provide the right promo reward?

The prize is valid for one character per linked game.

We can tell from the code system which flavor of store your purchased the card from.
The serial numbers are different.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 555
8/25/2012 2:27:24   
XapApp

My username wasn't change to my e-mail to log in with, so I was wondering if your login is with your e-mail, on mini-games such as BladeHaven, does it say your e-mail at the bottom along with your Master Account Level and Artix Points?
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 556
8/30/2012 17:57:20   
Cyber doom5

i was wondering i have submitted my entry to the aqw3d monster contest twice now and still cant see my post

i posted it at 1 am aug 29 and 12 pm aug 30

it said it was submitted for review

is it that you cant see your own posts or what?

el contesto Presto changeo, that's the link to the official contest, Goofy says try again.~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 8/31/2012 14:17:26 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 557
8/31/2012 23:47:34   
nathan1998

Alright, so I just bought 1000 AP with my balance of UltimatePay points, and it said that the email confirmed was to my alternative email. However, when I checked the email my portal account was linked to, it said it was my main email. Is this just a glitch, if it isn't, how do I change the email on the transaction thingy?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 558
9/2/2012 14:43:28   
flydudedave

My Artix login says that the account has been disabled can someone PM me a link or something where I can go and get that sorted out please

Sure can, I'll have a pm off to you in just a moment~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 9/2/2012 16:01:10 >
AQ  Post #: 559
9/3/2012 7:36:18   
XapApp

quote:

In my Master Account, UltimatePay is already logged in, but it's not my UltimatePay account that it's logged in with but my parents. My parents used their account last year when I was under-age. I have my own UltimatePay account now and would like to use it but am unable to log out of my parents account which is already connected to my Master Account.

You may try 2 things. 1. You may talk to the help-desk for master account support. and 2.
quote:

customerservice@paybycash.com or call (434) 984-0007 or 1-877-703-6339
or you can find it here Have a good one~Dnw

May I have the link to the web-form of the help-desk that answers to problems like this or the e-mail of it?

Sure, here you gohave a great day~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 9/3/2012 16:56:37 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 560
9/5/2012 16:21:08   
flydudedave

Can someone pm me instructions on how to unlink game account from master account if I forgot the password

try this. if that link doesn't help you, edit a response in this post, and I'll provide you a link to the master account support form~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 9/5/2012 22:49:31 >
AQ  Post #: 561
9/9/2012 22:30:52   
so0meone

I created my Adventure Quest account 9 years ago, upgraded it shortly thereafter, and when Master Accounts were released used that login info and linked it. While I was under 13 when I made the account, I am well over 13 now, but it still has me in the "under 13" age group, meaning no offers for me. Any way I can fix this?

I'd recommend talking to the master account support team about this~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 9/10/2012 4:55:27 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 562
9/10/2012 15:30:19   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Ummm....I don't think the main link works to get us to the subway redeeming part. Any solutions?

i'm not quite sure I understand your problem Stephen, I just went into the master account and clicked the icon for subway and it highlights just fine. But I also know there's a support link for subway cards.~Dnw

strange it works now.....

< Message edited by Stephen Nix -- 9/11/2012 13:44:30 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 563
9/20/2012 3:06:59   
DreameH

HELP!! :( I was hacked on my email lol wich WASmy master account for artix. I made new one since and last night bought 35$ on my new one. THEN it wouldnt let me unlink my AQ account from my stupid old artix account because i bought something with a GameCardf from there last year. I want help linking my AQ to my new master Acc but AE are useless. They wont reply lol and i've lost 35$ now. fs

Salutations, If you'll look to the right I've provided a link for you. Also, in regards to the support team, please be patient, each and every email that is is sent to the team is read by a person. Artix Entertainment sometimes gets quite a multitude of emails. If you have not received a reply back in 3 days time, you should send another email to the support staff. Also, if you need any other support/help links, let me know and I'll provide them in here.~Dnw one of the support pages

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 9/22/2012 22:08:47 >
Post #: 564
9/23/2012 11:09:35   
Rock Dog

I just wanted to know...
Is there anyway you can redeem Artix Point codes using a smartphone?
I got my friend some and his internet is down, so I was wondering, can you use the mobile phone browser to redeem codes like that?
Post #: 565
9/25/2012 17:57:25   
Sharftman

If you bought artix points does that count as being alpha knight?
to join alpha tests such as oversoul or AQ3D

Thanks for your help

From what I've been informed, you should be able to alpha test, through having purchased anything.~Dnw

< Message edited by Sharftman -- 10/31/2012 4:12:16 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 566
9/29/2012 21:15:33   
Cyber Dream

Can i unlink a game account from a banned master account??
AQW Epic  Post #: 567
10/1/2012 23:41:56   
Lord Heisinger

I bought a Artix figure and got 1,000 Gamer XP points. Where can I find a list of the Gamer XP Reward Points??
After receiving your inquiry, I went on the hunt in the master account myself, searching high and low. Other than achievements and Upgrade history, I have been unable to locate any sign of a list for gamer xp rewards. I would offer up an opinion(please note i said opinion) that at this time, the closest that could be come up with might be the upgrades area section of the master account page. Other than that, I was unsuccessful in locating any other possible options (and this is after lots and lots of poking and clicking and searching) for anything else that might relate to the gamer xp currently. It is in my humble opinion that perhaps, at some later date (and i honestly don't know if this may or may not happen in the future) but it's my humble opinion that it could be that sometime in the future, such a thing, might, appear. ~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 10/3/2012 23:59:03 >
AQW  Post #: 568
10/2/2012 7:48:09   
eagle eye

hello i wanted to know is there a way to unlink an account without loggoing on too the artix account i lost the account password ages ago and i dont use the same email anymore
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 569
10/3/2012 19:48:26   
Lord Melvin
Banned

Excuse me. Question. Like, if a person is being really mean, dumb, or just can't access an old master account anymore. Can you guys delete that account, and un link all the AE game accounts on it? Cause if so theres this account I can't access anymore, that has my DF and MQ linked to, I wanted to redeem my calender to DF and get the chrono but because of this I had to Link to AQW. The account is Kingscythe. Thank you if anyone replies.
That would be something you'd have to primarily inquire with through the support team. That one however might not be possible, from what I already do know of how master accounts work~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 10/3/2012 23:51:14 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 570
10/4/2012 12:57:50   
master x guardian

I just used two $19.95 Ultimate Game Cards on my Master account and I still haven't received 8000 points; it's to my understanding that using the card is almost instantaneous. What do I do? I've never had an issue upgrading.
EDIT: Nevermind, it just took about 3 hours for the transaction to complete. I've got the points now.
Glad they came through, :) ~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 10/4/2012 20:52:16 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 571
10/5/2012 5:47:37   
AbandonationZ

Whats the Level for ? Because when you buy Artix points the level or experience bar increases, will we like get rewards if we reach a specific level?
currently the lvl thing does nothing at this time. It was mentioned that eventually they want to put some stuff in ther~dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 10/8/2012 1:42:07 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 572
10/24/2012 22:58:56   
Golden Emperor

I brought the 12,000 z-token package a while ago that earned me 7,000 points, are there any practical purposes of this?

By points I'm assuming you mean the player lvl-points currently found in the Master Account. Currently, there is no purpose for that, yet. There was talk some time ago about eventually having the points allowing you to do something, but nothing else has been said since~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 10/25/2012 4:18:55 >
AQ  Post #: 573
10/26/2012 16:14:00   
paladin guy

I got a gift certificate code from a friend for artix points, i didnt realise i already had an artix master account linked to my aqworlds account (where i want the AC's).

So i made a new artix account and put the code on it redeemed the points and tried to link my aqworlds account so i could buy my AC's and be happy.

It told me i already had teh account linked so after a while i managed to get into my original artix account and it wouldnt let me remove link as it was VIP which is stupid as i dont play the other games only AQworlds.

I really want the AC's but how can i unlink my aqworlds account and put it on the one with artix points on it?

i dont want to just put the AC's on another account as my accounts a founder and it has a bunch of founder items and other stuff thats been removed and various other rares.

< Message edited by paladin guy -- 10/26/2012 16:20:19 >
Post #: 574
10/27/2012 15:59:37   
paladin guy

Why hasnt anyone replied i really want this issue solved :(

Salutations, I'm sorry we didn't respond to you sooner, but sometimes we (by we i mean both forum archknights) and those who respond to these threads, become busy. In regards to your inquiry though, you will need to contact the Master Account Consumer Support in order to get assistance for this.~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 10/29/2012 2:47:31 >
Post #: 575
Page:   <<   < prev  21 22 [23] 24 25   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> RE: Master Account Question
Page 23 of 28«<2122232425>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition