Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AE= Master Account System Questions and Answers

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> RE: =AE= Master Account System Questions and Answers
Page 25 of 28«<2324252627>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/30/2013 20:16:30   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

I have 2 links for you leomarsean.

the first one

link 2

and there is one last option,

and link 3
AQW Epic  Post #: 601
6/30/2013 23:36:11   
jknightt245

i think u should be able to delete an account that u paid for because my jknightt24 aqw account was hacked and i cant delete it i want to put up my new account for aqw please let us delete paid accounts on master account
DF  Post #: 602
7/1/2013 16:41:27   
Rhowena
Legendary AK!!!

^Have you tried recovering your stolen account?
AQ DF  Post #: 603
7/2/2013 16:43:28   
leomarsean

Thank you for ur info and btw can i ask about the monster/villain drawing contest, can i submit my entry without a biography or ill draw with a biography on it?
AQW  Post #: 604
7/2/2013 18:06:21   
Rhowena
Legendary AK!!!

^
quote:

12. You can enter artwork, OR writing, OR both. But only one entry total per game account.
AQ DF  Post #: 605
7/3/2013 9:15:29   
Shadow

Can I Re-Name my AE Master Account?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 606
7/3/2013 20:42:54   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

That might be something customer support might be able to handle, there may not be any way (at least as far as i can see here) to change it automatically on the consumer end.

Oh and this comment was to the post above mine.

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 7/3/2013 20:43:20 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 607
7/29/2013 12:29:15   
algur2

Hi, i did some offers for Artix Point. I got rewarded by costumer support, but i see no points that was rewarded for me in my account. I have the transaction ID but i do not know where to contact AE for this. Any one can help me?
Post #: 608
7/31/2013 23:32:27   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

customer support

@algur2, The above link is a customer support link, click it and than click the corresponding link that has to do with your comment.
AQW Epic  Post #: 609
8/7/2013 22:12:16   
evergrimm

i recently changed my email address and deleted the old one as i realized that it was an extremley childish and innapropriate email address for anyone to possess. shortly after deleting it i went to my artix account to change it to my other email address after my old one had been deleted. as i no longer have access to my old email address the portal wont let me change it. what do i do?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 610
8/8/2013 19:42:27   
Rhowena
Legendary AK!!!

Would it be possible for you to temporarily recreate your old address?
AQ DF  Post #: 611
8/8/2013 20:13:56   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

In most cases it takes a certain amount of hours for an email system (such as yahoo for example) to remove the email address off their list of occupied settings. (I speak from owning a former yahoo account that got accidentally deleted and as i recall it took 72 hours or so to operate)

AQW Epic  Post #: 612
8/8/2013 22:01:24   
evergrimm

nope the email is gone. and i cant recreate as gmail wont let me make the same address again.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 613
8/11/2013 16:39:22   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

Email confirmation link

Okay then what i suggest is that you use the above link i've provided to inform customer support of this problem.

Answer all of the available info, and wait patiently for a reply.

(and this reply is to you evergrimm)
AQW Epic  Post #: 614
8/11/2013 21:02:07   
goyut1

I need help I try to link my aqworld into the master account but it say error game already link to master account and I go to my game it still have link account or create a new one is this a bug?
Post #: 615
8/12/2013 2:11:25   
  Captain Rhubarb
Deuteranope

quote:

ORIGINAL: evergrimm
i recently changed my email address and deleted the old one as i realized that it was an extremley childish and innapropriate email address for anyone to possess. shortly after deleting it i went to my artix account to change it to my other email address after my old one had been deleted. as i no longer have access to my old email address the portal wont let me change it. what do i do?

After a few days, our system will go ahead and change the contact email to your new one.
It guesses that you no longer have access to the old one, and gives plenty of time to confirm or cancel if the change wasn't on purpose.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 616
8/15/2013 10:17:08   
lightriftwalker122

i have aqw two accounts and i want to change my vip acc to my new one my main how do i do that?
edit read similar problem oh well forget this question

< Message edited by lightriftwalker122 -- 8/15/2013 11:25:46 >
Post #: 617
8/26/2013 13:38:53   
Glint

Not really a question regarding my account per-se, but I don't think it needs its own thread.

For the option of paying with store cards, is that literally store gift cards? Like, if I bought a Subway gift card that the vast majority of people would [obviously] use for subs, I could buy Artix Points with it?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 618
8/26/2013 16:12:49   
  1welve Gull2
Cryosphere Conflagrant

@Glint Yes. The "Pay with Store Gift Cards" options says it works with:

quote:

Burger King, SUBWAY, CITGO,
CVS Pharmacy, Circle K, Shell

I've also used Subway cards myself in the past.

-Gulls
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 619
8/26/2013 20:16:44   
Glint

Awesome. That's really cool and convenient. Thanks, Gulls.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 620
8/30/2013 15:00:45   
GreenGuy23

My brother linked my DragonFable Acc to a master acc then he lost the password and the email, and I would love to have the account back, we have tried every password we have ever used to access the master account but we cant get it, how do we get the master account back?

*sigh* back from a break (left around February or so?), been a while.
Forgive my ignorance of recent events, please.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 621
8/30/2013 15:25:12   
afterlifex
Legend-X

^
http://portal.battleon.com/help/p-account-recovery.asp

This also covers

quote:

Remember, if you don't have access to your original signup email, please visit our How do I confirm my email or update my signup email? Help Page.

< Message edited by afterlifex -- 8/30/2013 15:26:24 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 622
9/14/2013 16:36:38   
Kritznov

So i just bought the no-calender poster form Heromart and i was wondering if I would get the class for both of my AQW accounts linked to my Master. One is currently disabled, would that one still get it?
Post #: 623
9/14/2013 17:03:44   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

@Kritznov From my former understanding of how heromart items work (and this mind you is merely from my knowledge of what was said previously via twitter or design notes, etc,) usually how it works is that one account per game gets a particular item, if an account is disabled, the odds of it having the item in there are less likely. (but don't quote me on that. I'm just answering based off of knowledge i've had from previous hero-mart topics that arose)
AQW Epic  Post #: 624
9/14/2013 18:34:47   
Kritznov

@dragonnightwolf: That seems like a weird way to do it...I'm trying to get my old acc back, so idk if i should use the code or not...
Post #: 625
Page:   <<   < prev  23 24 [25] 26 27   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> RE: =AE= Master Account System Questions and Answers
Page 25 of 28«<2324252627>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition