Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Is There Anyway?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> RE: Is There Anyway?
Page 8 of 28«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/10/2010 10:56:42   
Guardian Of Chaos

@Noex You can level up with your Master Account by purchasing an upgrade for one of your linked accounts with Battleon Points.

GoC
Post #: 176
7/12/2010 5:49:55   
noex

ty now i just need to upgrade

awsome char
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 177
7/12/2010 12:48:14   
Silver Lion

One question.

If I buy the 35$ Varium Package from this site I will receive <how many> Battleon Points with it?

If the Site is the incorrect one, please refer me to the one at which I should buy my Varium and get the addition MA Points that come along.

Last time I bought AdventureCoins for AQW here and got no Points. Don't wanna make another mistake such as that. ;)

~Silver
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 178
7/12/2010 16:03:54   
Novaburst

I have a question, what does leveling up do, does it currently have any function other than saying you are now level 2 instead of one?

< Message edited by dalfon novaburst -- 7/12/2010 16:07:25 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 179
7/12/2010 22:42:14   
Rhowena
Legendary AK!!!

@Silver Lion Points are what you use to buy upgrades. Purchasing an upgrade directly is the one-step equivalent of buying and then spending the appropriate number of points. XP is what you get in addition to the upgrade.

@dalfon novaburst The answer to your second question is yes. No information has been released on what leveling will do.
AQ DF  Post #: 180
7/13/2010 3:11:04   
Silver Lion

Ah. Thanks, Rhowena. ;)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 181
7/13/2010 4:48:53   
Mcmanybucks

When the item cross over thingy is out will it be like you have t do a quest or beat your character from game-you-want-wep-from?

Small Edit: I've tried to change my password on the MasterAccount but the typebar where im supposed to enter my current password has too little space so i cant enter the full password :l .. what should i do?

< Message edited by sonny607 -- 7/13/2010 5:00:03 >

Im making this forum 20% Cooler
Post #: 182
7/13/2010 16:56:24   
lord loss 52

How do you lv up in ur master acc OTHER than buying stuff....also there an achievement page....can someone tell me all the achivements, how to get them, and the reward if you do get it? Pm me the answer plz

< Message edited by lord loss 52 -- 7/13/2010 16:57:20 >
AQW  Post #: 183
7/14/2010 9:47:53   
Guardian Of Chaos

@sonny607 We don't know how the crossover thing will work because it's not released yet. You might want to use the Master Account Bugs section for the typebar problem.

@lord loss 52 There isn't a way to level up other than upgrading 1 of your linked accounts, and there aren't any achievements for the Master Account yet.

Hope this helps,

GoC

< Message edited by Guardian Of Chaos -- 7/14/2010 9:48:33 >
Post #: 184
7/14/2010 9:52:54   
AnnoyingOrange

You can get battleon points on ed.
Post #: 185
7/16/2010 12:43:00   
Lao_Rouge

What are the levels for the master account for?

Elites

http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=Elite%20Vampiric%20Knight
Post #: 186
7/17/2010 12:33:33   
The Warrior Master

I've used the Battleon Points method to purchase upgrades countless of times, but recently, I'm been having a little problem with the Master Account system. I just bought $25 worth of Battleon Points, but, for some reason, I can't spend them.

I'm sure you've all seen this, right? It's where you go if you want to upgrade your account or get some secondary in-game currency. As you may already know, when you see any dark red, bolded, and underline words, that's AE's signal that it's a link. Well, when I scroll over the words, "Spend your points", I see this. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that seems to be the link to the portal home page, not the page where I can spend my Battleon Points.

Is this a bug, or am I suppose to be using a different method?

< Message edited by The Warrior Master -- 7/17/2010 12:35:34 >
AQW  Post #: 187
7/18/2010 15:07:20   
Guardian Of Chaos

@Lao_Rouge The levels currently have no use, but that might be different in the future.

@The Warrior Master That happens with me too, you can post this in The Master Account Bugs Section, if you find it neccessary.

GoC
Post #: 188
7/19/2010 12:39:32   
Halodragon

I have a question

I have a character on AQworlds with the name Halodragon and a masteraccount named Arbiterelite.
A few days ago I won 500 battleonpoints from a comiccontest. I am really happy that I've won something. I went to the site so I could see what i could do with that 500 coins. :)
I was a little supriced that you couldnt do anything with it (the cheapest change is when you have 1000 points). I was hoping if someone has a solution or if the staffmembers could PLEASE change my 500 battleonpoints into 500 aqworlds AC coins. Dont get me wrong I am happy that i won, but i cant do anything with it (unless I winn another contest with 500 coins, which I doubt). :( :(
I Heard there will be new packages coming soon. Does anyone know when?

I hope my english is all correct (I am not to good in english)

Greetings Halodragon/ArbiterElite
Post #: 189
7/19/2010 15:51:29   
The Warrior Master

@ Chaos: Thanks for the answer. ^-^

@ Haoldragon: First off, I'd like to say congratulations on your winning of the contest. ^-^

Unfortunately, the AE Staff will not change your Battleon Points into ACs, but you can do surveys and other offers to earn free Battleon Points. Log into your Master Account, click Get Points, scroll down to Earn Free Points by Filling Out Surveys and Offers, click it, and do the ones that you feel safe doing. I have to warn you, though. Some of these offers are known to spam your e-mail account, cause viruses, or not give you the points at all.

There is another way, too. You can use CherryCredits, Paypal, or Click and Buy to purchase Battleon Points with a credit card, use a Coin Star machine to get points using Rixty, use SMS texting, mail in check or cash (sometimes it takes 2-4 weeks to get it in to AE), or use an AE Upgrade Card or Ultimate Game card to redeem for 4,000 Battleon Points. Here is a store locator that you can use to find a store that sells AE Upgrade Cards near you.

That's about it, Halodragon. And, by the way, your English looks and sounds really well. I could hardly tell that you were from another country. :3
AQW  Post #: 190
7/20/2010 4:20:30   
Halodragon

@ the warriormaster,

Thanks for your compliments and answer. :) I hope I dont make too many language mistakes in this poster eighter.

@ Everyone,

Unfortunatly I dont trust the 3rth party offers and the paysystem has another problem: it also goes with numbers of 1000 (so the 500 issue will stay). And I dont have any creditcard or so. I begin to think the 500 coins are for the incoming minigames?.... Still I think its a pitty that you cant spend them on ACC. Ive anyone has another idea (or a 100% insure which 3th partyoffers are safe) I will be thankfull.

Greetz Halodragon

Post #: 191
7/20/2010 11:29:22   
Guardian Of Chaos

@Halodragon First off, congrats for winning^^

We never know if an offer is 100% safe, but you could use the List Of Good Superrewards Offers.

All The Best,

GoC
Post #: 192
7/20/2010 13:25:49   
  Captain Rhubarb
Deuteranope

quote:

ORIGINAL: The Warrior Master
I've used the Battleon Points method to purchase upgrades countless of times, but recently, I'm been having a little problem with the Master Account system. I just bought $25 worth of Battleon Points, but, for some reason, I can't spend them.
I'm sure you've all seen this, right? It's where you go if you want to upgrade your account or get some secondary in-game currency. As you may already know, when you see any dark red, bolded, and underline words, that's AE's signal that it's a link. Well, when I scroll over the words, "Spend your points", I see this. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that seems to be the link to the portal home page, not the page where I can spend my Battleon Points.

That's the correct link.

From the My Games page, you click the name of your game account, and then from the next screens chose the upgrade that you want to spend your points on.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 193
7/20/2010 18:40:31   
liamb89

today somguy messaged would you like me to make you level 30 i know how to do it in an hour as i know the owner (of coures i knew he dident know owner but he was level 30 and i thought perhaps he knew a good way to level) i had well over 2.9m (overlords hassans armour ext) i knew i could recover with my msn easerly so i gave it to him.
1 hour later i recoverd only to find he had sold eveything atm i have 600k gold from 2.9m but to add more insult he sold my items that you get from millions when you gammble blood cloak i gammed it 11 times (they was very nice but only sold for 25 gold). and my quest items sold
this just happernd about 10 minits ago can you help me
Post #: 194
7/21/2010 13:30:17   
  Captain Rhubarb
Deuteranope

liamb89,
If you give someone access to your account, you take full responsibility to whatever they do to that account.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 195
7/21/2010 14:48:22   
newbort2

Hey i was just wondering why i have to wait till next month to buy more Battle Points?
I only sent 3 messages and now if i try send it says i have reached my monthly limit...which means i cant be a member until next month :(
Post #: 196
7/21/2010 15:50:47   
  Captain Rhubarb
Deuteranope

Newbort2,
It sounds like your Mobile phone company has a limit.
We can't do anything about changing those limits.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 197
7/21/2010 17:58:06   
Dragon Lorde

Hey Captain Rhubarb, Do you have any estimate to when the you AE Upgrade cards will become available on Toys"R"Us shelves?
AQ  Post #: 198
7/21/2010 21:41:32   
Super sammy

My AQWorlds account was hacked and is still linked to my master account. what do i do?
AQ DF  Post #: 199
7/21/2010 23:37:39   
MoogleLord

Is there a way to see what AQW account you've verified with a DF upgrade account?

@ SuperSammy, sorry I didn't answer when I first posted.
You do what you usually do if they hacked your account. Everything you'll need is here. I assume they simply changed your email and password? If that's the case, you use the webform under Non-members (unless you are a member) and send the account name and the email you used to sign up with. I thought my Master Account would help too, but it kinda doesn't. Maybe it helps the people who deal with this stuff, but I don't see it... Anyways, sorry it took so long. I hope you get your account back!

< Message edited by MoogleLord -- 7/22/2010 12:59:48 >
DF MQ  Post #: 200
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> RE: Is There Anyway?
Page 8 of 28«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition