Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Issue 49 - Truthful Tree: Frostval (Clyde)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> The Zardian >> Issue 49 - Truthful Tree: Frostval (Clyde)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/18/2009 14:32:46   
Eukara Vox
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Truthful Tree: Frostval
by Clyde

Hello again dear reader,

How have you been? Hopefully, your Frostval will go better than mine. If it wasn't for my co-worker, Cow Face, I wouldn't be writing this letter to you at all. When I found out he was planning on writing a piece that called Frostval a Moglin-conspiracy plot, I could not just stand idly by. Yeah, yeah, last year I was preaching that Frostval is just a holiday to abuse the moglin's goodwill. It still is, but the circumstances are different now.

Is it really that strange to receive a gift of appreciation? Usually, you do not see someone whip out a gift and say, "You are so awesome and you deserve this." Yet, here are moglins who heal these greedy adventurers and give them potions when they need it. I have yet to see an adventurer hand a gift to a moglin. No. Instead you guys punt, shove, throw, and over-all use them as you see fit. These poor creatures are not your toys of amusement, no matter how "fun" you believe it is to kick them.

You save their town and help them deliver presents, no? If so, then why is it so weird for them to return the favor once in a while? I mean you do save their lives from time to time when some of you aren't trying to score them through cakes. Sometimes, you do little favors here and there that they can't do. They have one month in the entire year to spreading good-times and merry-feelings around the world of Lore. Why can't you give them one week or one day, maybe even an hour?

Ask yourself this, "If the moglins wanted to take over the world, wouldn't they have done so already?" Well, wouldn't they? They have had the opportunity quite a few times; however, not once have they attempted such a ludicrous idea.* Instead, they assist in each and every war that threatens the homes they live in. I bet if I were to ask you how many times you have been healed by a moglin, you wouldn't be able to answer. Most likely, the number is so high, you wouldn't have enough fingers or toes to count that far. A million-ba-jillion times would sound about right.

Also, the numbers here that I received from a really reliable source** say that the moglin to human race is two to one. Meaning that if the moglins wanted to take out the humans, all they needed to go is work together to take each of you out, one by one. Not to mention, these guys might have a lot of alliances with the many different species of Lore. This is not threat, but maybe a suggestion to watch how you speak to the moglins.

My co-worker, Cow Face, made a good point. Every year some villain comes to ruin Frostval and attack the village of Frostvale which means more work for our adventurers. And for what? Gift-boxes that cost loads of gold and many hours spent trying to earn enough to get it. Think about it this way, it all goes to a good place. The moglins do not use the gold to manufacture mind-controlling devices, they use it towards rebuilding, research, and preparing for next year. Do you think those presents make themselves? Those reindeer and dragons need food and water in order to deliver all those gifts.

Magic.*** Magic flows through almost every living creature created in Lore. The moglins use it, not to bring despair and false peace throughout the land of BattleOn, but to inspire happiness and unity to each and every Lore-ian. Their act of kindness hopes to create a domino effect, inspiring others to do the same. I guarantee you that there is no mind-control behind it all; it is fueled by emotion, caffeine, and magic. Plenty of magic sprinkled caffeine.

As I finish this article, I hope you (the reader), and the rest of the Zardian team a merry Frostval. If you would like to join the People.Against.Moglin.Abuse (PAMA) then feel free to write me back. While I will be protesting moglin abuse out by the gate of Frostvale, Cow Face, I advise you lay low. The moglins are looking for youyouyou...

*Pzzztbleepbloopoofffff*

Huh, where am I?

Moglin 1: Ugh, his mindcontrol device ran out of batteries.

Moglin 2: Here are some more.

*the sound of technology working*

As I was saying, enjoy your Frostval!

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
12/19/2009 23:57:29   
Deathwalker

Yay! Music references are always fun!

*vaporizes a moglin approaching me with a gift in hand and a smile on his/her face*
That will teach you to try and add holiday cheer to me.
DF AQW  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> The Zardian >> Issue 49 - Truthful Tree: Frostval (Clyde)
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition