Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Comments on OCD

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> Comments on OCD
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/31/2009 22:43:13   
Goldstein

Here's Part One...very rough. Any comments are welcome. Thanks!
Post #: 1
1/2/2010 2:24:45   
ringulreith

Over all, it was okay. The only big problem with it is the sentenses are to similar--most of them start with I. I know that it's hard to write non-repetitive sentenses in the first person, but do try. I find that the stories that do so are much more interesting to read.

That's all for now.
Post #: 2
1/2/2010 10:15:18   
Goldstein

Well, since the main character has OCD, he likes perfection and structure. So I thought such similar sentence patterns would better convey that. Failed, huh?
Post #: 3
1/2/2010 13:52:47   
ringulreith

I don't actually know what OCD is. o.o
Post #: 4
1/2/2010 16:02:04   
Goldstein

OCD is Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. People affected by it have rituals where they do things over and over, or an illogical feeling or premonition of dread will grip them. Such rituals may be not stepping on a crack on the ground, washing their hands repetitively, wearing the same clothes or types of clothing over and over. It's a very repetitive disease.
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> Comments on OCD
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition