Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(AQ) Syncronicity - Reflections of a Deity Lost: A Blog

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest/WarpForce >> (AQ) Syncronicity - Reflections of a Deity Lost: A Blog
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/10/2010 17:39:28   
Falerin
Legendary Loremaster

If you are reading this you have stumbled upon one of several versions of this record. This is what the Terrans might call a blog. Friends and those I hold close have had some success working out problems through writing them down and through absorbing the wisdom of the errant passeby. I am gravely troubled by signs arround me few recognize and by the politics of Caelestia, the land of my origin, in which I am unescapably embroiled. Something is coming. I know not what but something is coming. Something that will not be restricted merely to Caelestia but which may serve to shatter the bounds of my existence entirely.

My name is Falerin Ardendor. I am a traveller and sojurner with homes on many worlds and yet I have no real place. This admission might pain some that consider me friend or family; but as painful as the words may be they are the truth. I find myself losing myself to the chaos and darkness that surrounds me. I find myself questioning my purpose and the point of my long continuance. Mostly I feel a growing ennui with the Caelestian drama that is now unfolding.

I feel much more connected to Lore, my home by choice, then Caelestia my home by birth. Some great change is coming. I sense this all around me and without. Unlike before I will not be able to escape the maelstrom as I feel strongly that I am within it's nexus.

It has begun...
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest/WarpForce >> (AQ) Syncronicity - Reflections of a Deity Lost: A Blog
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition