Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Issue 50 - Dear Diary (green_girl02)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> The Zardian >> Issue 50 - Dear Diary (green_girl02)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/1/2010 15:08:18   
Eukara Vox
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Dear Diary
By green_girl02

This diary entry was found in the ruins of a destroyed house. The rest of the pages are slowly being put together, but miraculously this entry was intact.

Dear Diary,

It's that day again, Hero's Heart Day. I don't get it. Why is this day so amazing? Everyone else gets the candy, chocolates, and cards. Apparently, I'm the only person who gets nothing. I am the hero, yet I have to just deliver things to others who aren't even heroes most of the time. I'm the one doing the fighting and I'm the one dancing funny.

What thanks do I get? None at all! And those stupid pink bear suits? Not only do they force me to be a horrible fighter, they impair my ability to wield magic. They also stink because of the sweat of past delivery people. Ewwww!!! I wonder what would happen if I didn't go out. Big Daddy would probably come and force me out.

Being the good guy, well, good girl in this case, isn't always fun. I have never been thanked, I have never gotten the day off, and I've never received any chocolate! And I love chocolate! Hmmm... I wish that cute guy I've seen around would send me something. Probably not, but its fun to dream!

February 14
Moriannia
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> The Zardian >> Issue 50 - Dear Diary (green_girl02)
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition