Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Battlesuits-Aging too fast?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> Battlesuits-Aging too fast?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/11/2010 11:47:38   
Ghostclaw

With the new types of battlesuits(star ninja/Cybertech battlesuits), are some of the older versions being aged to quickly to compare? There are lvl 70 and 80 versions of battlesuits like the warptrooper when we know by the time we get there they may be as good as the starter suit. Discuss
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
2/11/2010 17:32:13   
Nex del Vida

*shrug* I still use my Advanced Star Knight Battlesuit. It has the best raw power out there, which is what my character is going for. I think it's great that we have such variability of equipment even before we can get to the higher levels. Of course, there still are some gaps, but that will be fixed quickly.
AQ  Post #: 2
2/11/2010 17:44:58   
  Omni
Quantum Mod

The thing about older equipment is that well it isn't new. Who wants to use the same armor to go through the entire game? Though the older ones aren't bad, newer battlesuits are getting newer abilities which makes the more intriquing than some of the older battlesuits. I think as we go one we'll see a healthy balance between using older and newer equipment.
Post #: 3
2/11/2010 22:29:47   
keyl

I don't use the special abilities, as the game doesn't really require them to win battles. I generally use Warptrooper for its consistency and defense, while I bring out Star Ninja for attack, though with the Cyber Suit, I may change the plans for a bit.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> Battlesuits-Aging too fast?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition