Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =Prose= The Book of Wishes and Luck

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Workshop] >> Craft Discussion >> RE: =Prose= The Book of Wishes and Luck
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/10/2010 20:52:43   
Shreder

Feel free.
DF MQ  Post #: 26
3/10/2010 22:28:17   
Eukara Vox
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Got it!

Thanks!

So that makes 3 stories plus my Prologue. Nice. I will look into getting a forum announcement up! I hope we surpass the story count this month.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
3/11/2010 14:46:43   
Fleur Du Mal

And might I add + 1 poem. =)

I really do like the challenge in this theme.
DF  Post #: 28
3/11/2010 16:11:50   
Ilø€IMPERIAL€ølI

I'm thinking of doing a both; poem and narrative. I'll have both done at the beginning of the new week.
Post #: 29
3/11/2010 20:22:49   
Shreder

Submitted my poem, after having FINALLY gotten through a spell of writer's block.
DF MQ  Post #: 30
3/11/2010 23:14:39   
alexmacf

Major writer's block. Knowing me, I'll probably be handing in my story at the very last minute.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 31
3/11/2010 23:19:52   
Eukara Vox

Hey, as long as you turn in something, my dear, you can take until the last minute.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
3/12/2010 11:01:25   
Torn

Hurray, a new book! I have an idea so far. Eukara, can our story for the book of wishing/luck be a continuation of what we sent in the book of winter?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 33
3/12/2010 13:04:28   
Eukara Vox

I don't see why not. As long as it is within the theme, I don't see a problem with it. If anything, Eukara Vox, in the book, can make note that it seems that she has tapped into a series. But then... that would require you to continue it in the next book and so on. I don't mind in-"book project" series. Continuing one of your regular L&L stories in the book project is where I get a little wary.

I can see it creating some speculation and some eagerness towards the next project if we have Book exclusive series.

Very good question Torn!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
3/12/2010 16:44:28   
Eukara Vox

And so it begins.... Book of Wishes and Luck

More to come, so keep sending in your stuff!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
3/13/2010 13:45:56   
dinh_trinh76

Im Exited too ^^
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 36
3/13/2010 16:22:58   
frozenfire12

Hiya well i write stories but they are to bloody gore and swears so i dont think i can send them in
AQW  Post #: 37
3/13/2010 17:59:01   
Oddmanthefirst

Will the update be when the book is finished (all stories are edited) or as soon as you finish the editing process of one story at a time?
AQ DF  Post #: 38
3/13/2010 18:33:46   
horusmaster9

Hooray for slightly related stories throughout a series of Books (does that count as a series? <.<)! :D

So do we have any definite plans for our next Book? I know we've only got the prologue posted, but I'd still like to know exactly where we're headed. 7.7

@Oddman: It was the post-when-we-finish-one thing last time, so I'm assuming that the same goes for this one. Plus, only the prologue is up at the time of this post. <.<

lux to all! :D
Post #: 39
3/13/2010 18:59:45   
Eukara Vox

@oddmanthefirst

We post them as they are ready, so as soon as my staff and I look at them and approve, we post. We should have the first two coming out soon!

@horus

Are thinking ahead already to the next book that will be in May? If so, no, I don't have a title yet. I was actually thinking of letting you guys determine the next theme through a poll in April. I have had a lot of good suggestions and was going to offer them as a choice to see which everyone would like the most next.

As to this Book, as the prologue said, Eukara Vox wants to learn more so your stories and poems will be her education, so to speak.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
3/13/2010 20:45:35   
Eukara Vox

Our first story is up: The Luckiest Hero by Horusmaster9!
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=17370789
Yay!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 41
3/13/2010 21:08:19   
Angel of Grief

oooh! i love this. ^-^
I might just have to write a cute little story. :D
And don't worry Euky, it won't have ANY blood and gore in it.
/triestomakeammends

anyways, i loved the last book. i wish i had paid attention to the L&L enough to submit something to it last time! DX
E: especially that last story you wrote Eukara, it made me cry. ;-; (thats good though. <3)

< Message edited by Angel of Grief -- 3/13/2010 21:09:09 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 42
3/15/2010 0:43:33   
Eukara Vox

Newest addition.

Poetry by Fleur Du Mal - A Mother's Wishes.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 43
3/16/2010 5:05:55   
alexmacf

I'm going to be oh-so-very Rosseau in this one. Is it okay if there's a bit of violence implied? And if a couple people - maybe one or three - get seriously injured?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 44
3/16/2010 7:20:42   
Shreder

You should be fine alex. Just don't make it overly gory...
DF MQ  Post #: 45
3/16/2010 23:07:51   
Angel of Grief

@shreder: *snickers quietly to self*
Anyway, i had a GREAT idea when i read the first page.
By the time i replied, i forgot it. -_-

oh well, i'll keep trying to remember it! :D
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 46
3/17/2010 16:30:54   
Oddmanthefirst

Haha, we just learned about Rosseau in my class. About the idea of popular sovereignty(don't know if thats the right word) and its influence on the French Revolution. Well that was a little off topic. Anyway, l am looking forward to see if my story gets accepted.
AQ DF  Post #: 47
3/17/2010 16:47:24   
Relentless

I'm going to take a pass for this one, because I don't seem to have any ideas! But you guys have fun writing.

DF  Post #: 48
3/19/2010 6:13:47   
Reaper Sigma

It seems I'll be just making the deadline for this one.
Post #: 49
3/19/2010 9:02:05   
Eukara Vox

My apologies for not having new stories up, even though we have some ready. I have been sick, yesterday being the worst day. I am hoping to post two pieces today.

Again, my apologies.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Workshop] >> Craft Discussion >> RE: =Prose= The Book of Wishes and Luck
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition