Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Rescue Missions!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> [WF Encyclopedia] >> Quests and Events >> Rescue Missions!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/3/2010 10:47:59   
Bu Kek Siansu

Rescue Missions!
It's a mad, mad, mad. mad, mad galaxy!

Quest Location: Sick Bay -> Captain Daian -> Missions
Quests Given From: Captain Daian

Dialog:

Captain Daian: Ahh, so you are <<Your character name>>? I have heard a lot about you. I am Captain Daian, and I am in command of the WarpForce's Search and Rescue operations.
Captain Daian: The elves of the WarpForce take pride in their logical abilities, and to this end we tend to work more often in Engineering and Sick Bay. Some of us prfer to take more risks, however ...
Captain Daian: ... And there is no riskier work than flying right into known danger and risking one's own life to save others. That is what I do, and I think YOU can do well at it, too.

• You are a true hero! Thank you!
  • Missions
  • Back

Missions

Captain Daian: We are always receiving distress signals from space. We have scoutships available for Search and Rescue missions -- please help us investigate the signals and save the people out there!

• Go!!
  • Back

Choice between three options (1, 2 or 3 Health and Energy potions), the description is random and will tell you which enemies you face (Nechrons, Exos, Virin, Cor-Dem or random Network Aliens):

1 Please help me! We were word* when word** was word*** by word****! Can you save them?
    Reward: 1 Health and Energy Potion(s)

• Go!
      2 Battles (against the enemies mentioned in the description)

2 Please help me! We were word* when word** was word*** by word****! Can you save them?
    Reward: 2 Health and Energy Potion(s)

• Go!
      3 Battles (against the enemies mentioned in the description)

3 Please help me! We were word* when word** was word*** by word****! Can you save them?
    Reward: 3 Health and Energy Potion(s)

• Go!
      4 Battles (against the enemies mentioned in the description)
    * - Possible words include:
    "working out in the zero-G gym," "working in the hydroponics lab," "picnicking on Raculam's moon," "repairing our warp engine," "refueling a fighter ship," "going to Cepha 7," "taking a shuttle to LSS Cysero"

** - Possible words include:
    "Zhoom," "Hans," "Celestra," "Genoclysm," "my husband," "my wife," "my son," "my daughter," "Private Pyle," "Lt. Hibbens," "Sgt. York," "Sgt. Bambam," "Captain Broccoli," "Captain Gyras"

*** - Possible words include:
    "kidnapped," "abducted," "taken away," "forced to go along with," "taken hostage"

**** - Possible words include:
    "(some) Network Aliens," "(some) Network Cor-Dem," "(some) Virin," "(some) Exos," "(some) Nechrons"

If you succeed:

Your rescue mission has been successful!

For your work, Captain Daian has provided you with X HP and Energy potions from Sickbay storage!

• Back to Sick Bay
  • Take another mission

Thanks to Technomancer and ArchMagus Orodalf. Monster lists from Kalanyr.

Monster Lists

Monsters are selected the same way as with Random Adventure, just with different monsters. The range is expanded, so that you can encounter monsters 8 levels higher/lower than normal.

Nechrons

Network Aliens

Network Cor-Dem

Virin

Exos

< Message edited by Balu -- 1/28/2013 10:53:28 >
  • Revisions: 1 | Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> [WF Encyclopedia] >> Quests and Events >> Rescue Missions!
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition