Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Germinator: Plantation!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Germinator: Plantation!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/5/2010 5:12:18   
whackybeanz
Times Silent Keeper

Germinator: Plantation!

Location: Event Button > Germinator: Plantation! Isle D'Oriens > Boiler room > Click on machine > Talk to Vince > Germinator: Plantation!

«You can skip the cutscene at any time.»

«Scene: Battleon»

«You»: Vince! What're you doing here? Is something wrong on Isle d'Oriens?
Vince: I have a problem, «You». I was visited by a very strange man on the Isle.
Vince: He appeared in my workshop without warning, claiming to be one Myarkul Grao, an avatar of the Demipower of Fertility.
«You»: And?
Vince: The man told me that the demipower, who has been excessively overworked keeping Lore fertile and green in light of the constant warfare destroying crops, was taking a vacation.
«You»: Well, I guess with all the fighting around here, it DOES sound like he or she deserves one...

«The scene zooms in on Vince.»

Vince: But that's not all, «You»! If someone else does not tend to the duties of the demipower--
Vince: -- it would throw out of whack the careful balance that the Demipowers of Fertility and Famine both work to maintain on Lore.
Vince: Sylvanus' plants would die en masse-- and all of this is not to mention Serenia, who would have nothing at all to do as Demipower of the Harvest...

«The scene zooms out.»

«You»: I see...
Vince: If the Demipower of Fertility is not active, the Demipower of Famine would have no choice but to manifest in Lore.
Vince: The results would be quite disastrous and many lives would be lost to starvation.
«You»: So why come to you?
Vince: Because I am a master of machinery. I was asked to develop a mechanical planting and germination system.

«The scene zooms in on Vince. A faint image of a robotic farmer appears.»

Vince: The Germinator 100 was created to aid in keeping Lore fertile. I offered to allow the Avatar to try the Germinator risk-free for thirty days...
Vince: The Germinators are designed to respond to musical controls.
Vince: I could control them using a careful sequence of musical notes played on my Exocaster Autoguitar and direct the machines all over Lore.

«The scene zooms out.»

«You»: AUTOguitar??
Vince: Much like a regular guitar but it plays itself. You just set it and forget it.
«You»: Okay... But... I take it something went wrong.
Vince: Well... yes. I lost my special tuning fork.
«You»: Your tuning fork?
Vince: I am afraid so. I played the music I thought was correct, but it turns out the fret I played was nearly two octaves too high.
«You»: Meaning--?

Vince: The high fret has caused the machines to go out of control. Rather than planting and germinating crops, it is, um... destroying them.
Vince: Instead it's planting and germinating weeds and brambles which are quickly overtaking the entire world.

«The scene zooms out.»

«You»: Uh oh. I can only imagine how much we would pay for such a thing.
Vince: Worse, the corrupt machines are quickly spreading their incorrect program to other machines.
Vince: The rate of corruption is rapidly rising. Food supplies are limited! We have to act now!
«You»: Why not buy a new tuning fork?
Vince: Such a fork is not available in stores, «You»!
«You»: So what do we do about the rise of the corrupt machines?

Vince: Ideally, I could make a new tuning fork made of the rare metal melodium. Unfortunately, the last known vein of melodium ore was mined out several years ago.
Vince: So we need an alternative. The only option is the dwarven opera singer Lon Phonor. Phonor comes from a dwarven family capable of recreating literally any sound.

«The scene zooms out.»

«You»: You need Phonor to operate the autoguitar, right? So why not just get him?
Vince: It's not that easy, «You». Operators like Phonor are not just standing by where I can call upon them at will, you know.
Vince: Phonor has gone into seclusion somewhere on the Island Nation of Neld.
«You»: That big island northwest of Deren where Galrick was from?
Vince: That's right. However, since the battle between Neld and Vandar, Neld has been overtaken by military warlords and wandering bands of thieves--
Vince: -- not to mention remnants of the undead army that nearly destroyed the entire place.
«You»: So you need someone to fight their way against impossible odds to see Phonor.
Vince: Yes, but that's not all!

Vince: The Germinators... they know he can stop them, and they've dispatched a new model of Germinator to find him. We have to get to him before they do.

«The scene zooms out.»

«You»: A new model? Okay, you built these things, just let me know how I need to take them down.
Vince: No, you don't understand. They created this model, I have no idea what it does.
«You»: ..... Lovely.
Vince: But wait, there's more! I also need a bunch of new seeds from all over Lore, and someone to stop the Germinator's before they reach the point of no return.
«You»: You don't make things easy, do you?
Vince: Actually, we have one advantage. I have built a device I can fire from the Isle that will open a small portal above the Germinators and drop a strong web to entangle and deactivate them.

Vince: It's coated with a sticky substance that will trigger an immune-system response in their organic components, which should initiate their self-repair mode--
Vince: -- and keep them from causing any more trouble while they run the diagnostics and repair themselves.
Vince: I just need you to immobilize them so I can aim the mesh. If we can get enough of them, that SHOULD buy us enough time to find Phonor.

«The scene zooms out.»

«You»: So we need to disable the Germinators by loading them up with a virus via a sky net. ... Got it.
Vince: Can you assist? If you do, I can offer you my new Toxi-Cleen product for just three easy payments of $9.99!
«You»: Hmmmmmm...
Vince: I'll tell you what. If you are one of the next twelve people to volunteer to help, I will knock off one payment. That's just two payments of $9.99 or one easy payment of $19.99.
«You»: Do you accept payment plans?
Vince: Wellllll... No. But it sounds better that way. I can tell you are skeptical, and with good reason. You think it might be some silly gimmick like other war rewards you may have seen.
«You»: Uhh...
Vince: So how about I offer you, for a limited time, my new VegiSplatic! NOW how much would you pay?
«You»: Errr...
Vince: These limited-time offers are not available in stores. What do you say? Will you help me?

«A strange cartoonish figure enters the scene. He holds up a bag.»

???: You can do it!

«The figure leaves the scene.»

Vince: That was my over-eager sales assistant, Rich Tony Smallfry. I also have enlisted the help of Randal Popwheel... And I can call in Willy Julys, if you still are not sure.
«You»: Uh no, that's... definitely not necessary. My choice is between starvation and helping.
«You»: Even if I was inclined to go on a diet, I don't think I'd choose that one. One of those amazing grapefruit detox diets, maybe... but not that one.
  • War!!!
    War!

Germinator: Plantation
    In order to save the world from the Germinators, you and your fellow Guardians and Adventurers will have to be victorious in three stages! First, you must stop the Germinators, so they cease activity and can't spread their program to the others. Next, collect as many good seeds as you can find and turn them in to Vince. Finally, find Lon Phonor before the Germinators do!
  • To Battle!
  • Shoot Robots! - Gives +0.1% BTH per robot shot
  • Back to Town

«Guardians can click on the treasure chest to obtain Zorbak (* fire version) as a guest. The message "Zorbak will join you in battle!" appears when done so. They can also refill their health potions by clicking on the potion bag if they have less than 5 potions on hand.»

Twilly: Oh no's!! There are so scary monsters out here today!!
    Twilly: If you need to be healed I can help you.
  • Heal me please
  • Let me handle this!
    Twilly: There you goes! All healed up!
  • Thank you!

Clickies!
    Yulgar the Blacksmith can use his hammer for more than tempering steel!
    Artix the Paladin is here to help you in battle!
    Vince the Drakel's engineering prowess makes him a valuable ally in battle!
    Robina Hood the ranger is here to help you in battle!
    Warlic the Archmage is here to help you in battle!
    To Battle!

Special temporary weapon:
  • Use the VegiSplatic!
    ****Guardians: You now have the VegiSplatic weapon! ( Discount / VegiSplatic / Guardian / Slicer / Dicer / Julienne * ) It will stay with you until you get another temporary weapon or log out!
    ****Non-Guardians: If you become a Guardian, this gives you a strong temporary weapon to use in the battle!
    * Level received is based on character level.

Who will you go into battle with?
  • Vince
  • Artix Krieger
  • Warlic
  • Robina Hood
  • Yulgar
  • By yourself

Regardless of choice
      Refer to Monster List for the following battles

2 BATTLES
      Optional Full Heal
      1 BATTLE
    «After ??? monsters were defeated...»Vince: It appears you have successfully completed all of my challenges, «You»!
    «You»: Darn right! I've got a lot of dirt under my fingernails from all that time spent on the farms...
    Vince: So now you can line my pockets and get your reward.
    «You»: If I buy one of each reward, will I get a SECOND one for free??
    Vince: *cough* Well... you know, I'd LOVE to make you that deal, but I'm afraid that sort of thing is a limited time offer and you called on me a few minutes too late. I can't do this all day, you know.
    Germinators

Weapons
  • VegiSplatic Z
  • Discount VegiSplatic
  • VegiSplatic
  • Guardian VegiSplatic
  • VegiSplatic Slicer
  • VegiSplatic Dicer
  • Julienne VegiSplatic Z
  • Julienne VegiSplatic

Spells
  • Guardian ToxiCleen (L. 13)
  • ToxiCleen (L. 33)
  • ToxiCleen (L. 53)
  • ToxiCleen Z (L. 60)
  • ToxiCleen (L. 73)
  • Guardian ToxiCleen (L. 93)
  • ToxiCleen (L. 113)

• Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave
    Monster List

First 300k monsters

After 300k enemies defeated:

After 600k monsters:

After all the waves (800k):

Monster list by In Media Res.

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 12/29/2012 10:14:47 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Germinator: Plantation!
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition