Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= FRIDAY, MARCH 19th Release is Live!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= FRIDAY, MARCH 19th Release is Live!
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/20/2010 11:57:01   
Lance615

Wait, which quest gives the space rogue outfit?
Post #: 51
3/20/2010 12:03:55   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Space Rogue Battlesuit can be found in Tronzors Battlesuit shop and the Warpguardian Shop.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
3/20/2010 13:11:26   
kmccreery

Just a heads up The Space Rogue Battlesuit is a little buggy atm and can leave you frozen as if your about to do a special that never comes, its already been reported in the WarpForce Bugs forum.
AQ  Post #: 53
3/20/2010 13:22:32   
  Digital X

There's another one if you use the Stun Gun attack, it switches your weapon to the default sword, I guess that's already in Bug Forum?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 54
3/20/2010 14:43:30   
Aelthai
Legendary Miss Fixit

Zero Point Energy should be a Light spell.

It is probably the same issue - if your weapon specials while it is showing the default weapon art, the game freezes because it doesn't know what to do with the Special. If your weapon becomes the default weapon art, simply reequip your weapon and you will prevent the game freeze.

I'm checking through these and we'll try to get things fixed as soon as we can.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 55
3/21/2010 16:17:42   
devilking5

Using the Rogue Armor is a nice change from the Star Ninja Armor and the new Axe completes my inventory,now I just have to wait for the staff to release new wind weapons so I can buy one of them(The Blustery Beam Lance is really weak for a Lv.44 Character).
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 56
3/21/2010 17:36:11   
  Digital X

How are you finding the Rogue Armour devilking? Mine is pretty weak, is this normal or not?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 57
3/22/2010 1:09:58   
devilking5

It is more of a defensive armor,so its damage is low but it has better defense and accuracy,It can be used for tanking or for using against high MOB monsters.I use it against the high level Nefadons,using it I defeated two Lv.45 Nefadons in a row which was Impossible without it.

< Message edited by devilking5 -- 3/22/2010 1:49:25 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 58
3/22/2010 11:44:02   
Necrophades

There's already a new wind weapon, devilking. It's called Sonic Axe, and you get it from the two-pronged attack mission. There are two different rewards depending on which mission you choose. You either get Sonic Axe or Sonic Cannon. I don't remember which mission is the axe, I believe it was the one on the left.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 59
3/22/2010 11:48:41   
devilking5

I believe those are guardian only and I am not one,so I can not get them.
@Digital
I also don't have any Tokens.

< Message edited by devilking5 -- 3/22/2010 13:09:59 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 60
3/22/2010 12:02:54   
  Digital X

There are two alternatives that are not Guardian, but they cost tokens.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 61
4/14/2010 22:33:37   
Bu Kek Siansu

Discussions can continue here! ~AVA[/color
Post #: 62
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= FRIDAY, MARCH 19th Release is Live!
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition