Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= Nefadon Army

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Nefadon Army
Page 3 of 8«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/3/2010 23:03:16   
moneybags
More than a Game

That sounds reasonable, Nex. I haven't had much time playing WF this past week or so, but I'm sure I'll be able to help out with at least a few waves tomorrow. Heck, maybe I should start now. Sounds like a great challenge. See y'all on the battlefield!
Epic  Post #: 51
4/3/2010 23:20:53   
Traveler
Helpful and Constructive!

It's very late here, but I think that I will have time for a couple of waves while I stomp on some bunnies on AQ.
AQ  Post #: 52
4/4/2010 12:03:41   
MonsterMike9000

In the words of Ron Perlman, "Life is a war without end, and war, war never changes."
AQ  Post #: 53
4/5/2010 5:15:35   
  Rorshach

The Question
(AdventureQuest)

Only 1 person fighting the war(me) whenever I login at night. It's really disturbing. We only need 50k more to win. And we need at least about 100 - 200 players to who are actually online in WF to participate in the war to finish it over the weekend. Sadly, less than a 100 participated. You can actually calculate it by checking the war meter defeats, wait a minute, reload the war meter defeats by going back to 'town' then loading Nefadon Invasion again. It hardly goes up at all, only by a few tens. =|.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 54
4/5/2010 13:27:55   
Nex del Vida

I'm participating as much as I can, GASKAL. I think a lot of people assumed the war was basically over, and then just stopped fighting. Ah well, it should be done soonish. I cannot WAIT for those rewards!

< Message edited by AVA -- 4/5/2010 14:14:09 >
AQ  Post #: 55
4/5/2010 19:07:19   
MonsterMike9000

can we just lose already? Nobody cares about the war anymore.
AQ  Post #: 56
4/5/2010 21:34:22   
helloguy

whats the war at i would help but i cant beat the nefdon in a row and mah character is bearaly lvl 23 or 24
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 57
4/5/2010 22:08:27   
Nex del Vida

MonsterMike9000: That's no way to look at things, especially now. I could see such a defeatist attitude surfacing earlier, when the war wasn't even out of the bubble, but now? We're so close! We can have this thing finished within a few days.

helloguy: The war is very, very close to completion: we need around 40,000 more wins. Remember, every Nefadon you kill counts, even if you don't beat a wave, so feel free to flee if you can't beat one.
AQ  Post #: 58
4/5/2010 23:51:19   
moneybags
More than a Game

Hm, it seems like a lot of us are having trouble with these monsters. So am I.

For those who have successfully beat one of these, perhaps we can help each other out? I'm a level 54 Striker (Char page is in the AQ Char page slot-- my stuff isn't that updated, but that's because I've been busy elsewhere. Anyhoo...), and here's how I beat the level 65 Nefadon (10 levels ahead is quite a bit)

Firstly, observe that the monster has 1000+ HP. It has a three hit ranged attack, which is devastating, and a one hit attack (about 1/3 of the 3 hit attack).

The first thing you'll want to do is minimize your Ice resistance. I sat in my Heavy Gunner Armor with a Network Deflector. There probably is better, but that was the best in my inventory. If you found a lower Ice resistance combination, please share? Thanks :) My weapon was the VGB Mark, but you should be using the Shimmering Axe (lv 55.)

The 3 hit attack deals about 50-70 damage, depending on whether there was a LS or not. And that was at 70% Ice resistance. Basically, all I did was spam the Power Punch attack, and that dealt from 70-100 damage a turn. That'd take about 11 turns to take down the monster, so that's about how long you'll have to survive.

Potions would be vital to success. I used 2 in my battle (healed about 250 HP), and one healing spell (healed about 150 HP). I admit, it took a heck lotta luck to win one battle, but it did work. Again, if any of you have a better strategy that's fairly consistent, please share. Thanks, I'm sure it'll help us all. :D
Epic  Post #: 59
4/5/2010 23:57:23   
Lord of Nightmares
Some Dreams

This may sound sad, but I *finally* managed to beat my first level 75 Nefadon, although it was an incredibly close fight. They're probably the most frustrating enemies that I've fought in the game to date, dishing out an average of 70-100 damage to my character per turn. >_<

At this point, I usually able to defeat the level 65 Nefadons the majority of the time, although there's no way that I can take on 2 of them in rapid succession.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 60
4/6/2010 8:45:08   
Nex del Vida

moneybags: I don't know what level Heavy Gunner you're using--I assume Model D, at level 40. You could shell out 1600 gold for the Advanced Star Knight--89% Ice resistance, so just 1% lower than the Model D, but also excellent offense.

At level 56 you should definitely pick up the WarpTrooper VI armor: 79% Ice resistance and relatively good offense.
AQ  Post #: 61
4/7/2010 3:43:38   
Baron Dante

Hmm, as an lvl 41 WG, I'm sitting in my Cybertech Battlesuit and the Network deflector for 81% Ice res... Not that I'd ever have to battle an lvl 65 one.

Anyone think they should add Nefadons to the RA after the war?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 62
4/7/2010 13:05:03   
lonewulfy
Banned

>_>
No.
We're fighting this war for the sole purpose of wiping that abomination off the face of...
Crud. It must rhyme non-sensibly.
Space.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 63
4/7/2010 13:45:56   
Manga Maniac

Okay, I was fighting the war yesterday, and I think we'll be able to win this, but it'll be close. Very close, in fact. So everyone... kill things. Like we're supposed to.

< Message edited by Manga Maniac -- 4/7/2010 13:46:17 >
Post #: 64
4/8/2010 3:27:25   
Baron Dante

I don't think we can lose it anymore xD Let's just finish this quickly, I want my rewards.

But even though we are battling to get rid of these things, they are clearly the strongest Virin has bonded to. I see no reason not for them to make more of 'em, just in a smaller scale.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 65
4/8/2010 4:10:35   
andra2405

Every day , I am beating at least 1 nefadon . I would do more than that , but the same monsters only with different appearances and attacks became so boring that I won't be capable of making my daily contribution soon enough .... since I'm getting bored !
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 66
4/8/2010 5:10:46   
Wildroses
A beautiful Rose,
always and forever

I can't believe we've nearly finished. I remember how hard it was to get out of the bubble. We've done pretty good, really. I wonder if I can get my character from 56 to 60 before we finish?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 67
4/8/2010 5:12:23   
Manga Maniac

I managed to level up from 58 to 63 in this war :D. Still took a bit of time to farm though... :(
Post #: 68
4/8/2010 10:42:23   
  Verlyrus
DragonFable Boxcat

Try thinking about it this way: we're almost done with one of the most epic wars ever.
I know I personally have gained quite a few levels from this war as well.

Nearly there!
AQ MQ  Post #: 69
4/8/2010 13:14:51   
Ghostclaw

I would help but my internet is annyoing me... ive refreshed my cache but when i go to the war the bar doesnt load.
Plus my build at the moment is really rubbish so i can barely fight Nefadons
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 70
4/8/2010 19:36:44   
helloguy

what this war at
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 71
4/8/2010 19:37:19   
lonewulfy
Banned

Just 99 hours to go...
Unless we slow down.

200 per hour seems reasonable...
if there weren't over 400 people online.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 72
4/9/2010 0:45:59   
Black_Crystal

Just leveled to 57 in this war. The EXP is kind of low in the war, but I will help grind down the Nefadon Army size as much as I can. 3 more levels to get another new armour = )
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 73
4/9/2010 2:54:15   
Lord of Nightmares
Some Dreams

The sooner we're done with this war the better.

I just fought a level 75 Nefadon followed by a level 65 one. >_<

Worst part being that when I fought the level 65 one, my Star Ninja Shinobi armor decided to be cute and kept dealing 1 hit each turn for 4 turns in a row. I managed to get my opponent down to 6 HP while I still had 70+, but the Nefadon got cheap and used its 3-hit ball and chain attack, with each hit dealing 30+ damage. x_x
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 74
4/9/2010 7:35:52   
  Rorshach

The Question
(AdventureQuest)

Level 56 - A must to get WarpTrooper VI. With the highest level weapons you can get, you can dish out an average of 100 damage per turn on these Nefadons. And pretty accurate.
If you want/need accuracy, get Space Rogue armours and do cheap shot knee. Especially good against 65 Nefadons!

AQ people should re-evaluate the war meter on how many players there are who play WF and then adjust the war meter accordingly. This war should go into WF history and AQ's war history to be the first ever war to last for more than a month! EPIC.

1 player - 500 kills. 500 players - 250k war meter would be nice.

< Message edited by GASKAL -- 4/9/2010 7:38:24 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Nefadon Army
Page 3 of 8«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition