Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Ballyhoo - Legend of the Seeker

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Ballyhoo - Legend of the Seeker
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/27/2010 20:58:27   
  Scakk
Beyond

Legend of the Seeker

Ballyhoo: «You», now that you know of the Seeker's world, you have unlocked a magical portal into that world!
  • Continue
  • View another Ballyhoo video! (See another video and get more gold)

Ballyhoo: The portal will take you to a place called Westland. You will meet the Seeker: A hero named Richard Cypher! He will need your help. Good luck!
  • Go!

• Enter the Portal!
    «Scene: Burning Village»

«You»: Those soldiers are burning an innocent farming village! I have to stop them!
  • Fight!«Richard Cypher enters»

Richard: Greetings to you, stranger! I see that I have arrived too late, but that YOU have saved this village instead!
    Richard: I am Richard Cypher. And you are--?
    «You»: Nice to meet you. I am «You». I stepped through a magic portal from my world of Lore and found myself here.
    Richard: Welcome to Westland, «You». I am a Seeker: A hero who arises in the times of trouble and suffering and seeks out evil.
    Richard: That evil is in the land of D'Hara. His name is Darken Rahl, a tyrant who wants to control all of Westland and enslave its peaceful people.

«The scene zooms in on Richard and the background turns black. The images of two people appear.»

Richard: You have proven yourself to be a resourceful warrior. I could use your help! Some of Darken Rahl's soldiers captured my two friends, Kahlen and Zedd!
    Richard: Zedd is a wizard, and Kahlen is a Confessor. Darken Rahl hopes to lure me in and overpower me. But with YOU helping me, I know we can save my friends!
    «You»: I will help you, Richard! Let's go rescue Kahlen and Zedd!
  • Go!

«You obtain Richard Cypher as a guest and the message 'The Seeker, Richard Cypher, will now battle by your side!' appears.»«Scene: Near a Tent»

Richard: We've reached the outer defenses of the D'Haran controlled mansion where they are keeping Kahlen and Zedd!
    Richard: Here comes a guard!
  • Fight!«Scene: Entrance to the Mansion»

«An arrow points towards the mansion to sneak into the mansion. Clicking it brings you within the mansion itself. You are then shown another arrow to proceed to the stables.»

Richard: Kahlen! Zedd! Where are you??
    ???: Richard?! Is that you??

«An arrow appears to bring you deeper into the stables. The scene shows Kahlen and Zedd stuck inside a stall.»

Richard: We found you! I wouldn't have been able to get this far without my new friend here.

«The scene zooms in on Kahlen and Zedd.»

Kahlen: We are in your debt, hero. Thank you for helping Richard.
    Zedd: Hmmm... There is still that little matter of the MONSTER that the D'Harans have guarding us!!

«The scene zooms back out.»

«You»: Monster?! What monster?? I haven't seen any monster here!

«A monster enters.»

«You»: Oh... THAT monster!Richard: Now, let's get you out of there!
    Zedd: This stall is cursed with evil magic that makes Kahlen and I powerless to escape.
    Richard: The Sword of Truth will be able to cut you out of there!

«Richard raises his sword and slashes the stall, which collapses into pieces.»

Kahlen: Let's make sure Darken Rahl can never hold anyone prisoner here again!

«An arrow leads you out, showing the mansion in flames. Another arrow appears, bringing you to the scene where the portal back to Lore is.»

Richard: Thank you for your bravery, «You». It was an honor fighting by your side. Wish us luck in our continuing quest against Darken Rahl!
    Kahlen: You are welcome to return to Westland whenever you like, hero!

«You are shown an arrow to return home. You gain access to any one of the four shops possible.»
    Legend of the Seeker 1

Weapons
  • Sword of Truth Z (L. 0)
  • Sword of Truth (L. 20)
  • Sword of Truth (L. 40)
  • Sword of Truth (L. 60)
  • Sword of Truth (L. 80)
  • Sword of Truth (L. 100)
    Legend of the Seeker 2

Spells
  • Wizard's Fire Z (L. 0)
  • Wizard's Fire (L. 20)
  • Sizzling Wizard's Fire (L. 40)
  • Raging Wizard's Fire (L. 60)
  • Searing Wizard's Fire (L. 80)
  • Consuming Wizard's Fire (L. 100)
    Legend of the Seeker 3

Pets
  • Heart Hound Z (L. 0)
  • Heart Hound (L. 10)
  • Heart Hound (L. 30)
  • Heart Hound (L. 50)
  • Heart Hound (L. 70)
  • Heart Hound (L. 90)
    Legend of the Seeker 4

Miscellaneous
  • Aum Plant (L. 0)
  • Aum Plant (L. 15)
  • Aum Plant (L. 35)
  • Aum Plant (L. 55)
  • Aum Plant (L. 75)
  • Aum Plant (L. 95)

Replay this quest to obtain different rewards!
    There are four rewards in all:
    The Sword of Truth
    Wizard's Fire (Spell)
    Aum Plant (Misc)
    Heart Hound (Pet)

• View another Ballyhoo video! (See another video and get more gold)
  • Return to Town
  • Visit the Movie Website (opens in new window)

Write up thanks to whackybeanz. Monster lists credits to In Media Res.

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 12/28/2012 5:33:46 >
  • AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Ballyhoo - Legend of the Seeker
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition