Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

The Beacon

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> The Beacon
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/28/2010 12:28:34   
  Scakk
Beyond

Location: Travel Map > Sail East > Sail East > The Devourer Saga > The Beacon
Prerequisite: Level 32

The Beacon
The Safe!

«Scene: Isle d'Oriens vault. The Eternal enters»

The Eternal: Greetings. As The Eternal, I have seen many things throughout my centuries of life. But my immortality is as much a burden as it is a gift.
The Eternal: The secret of my safe has been revealed to many. Within it I had hidden a clock long ago, counting down to a most dreaded moment in history--
The Eternal: That time is now upon us. Open the safe and see for yourself... and may all of us hope for strength and wisdom in the coming storm!
  • Uh-oh...

«The Eternal disappears. Click the vault's handle to continue. You can also hit the Back button to go to Isle d'Oriens»

«Inside The Vault, the dials flash until they are all red - at which point, they glow red. A beam shoots off of Lore, flies through space, and eventually hits one of Lore's moons. The moon gains a red aura and two eerie red eyes»

• Return to the Isle
    «You return to The Devourer Saga»

< Message edited by Scakk -- 5/15/2010 16:11:14 >
  • AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> The Beacon
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition