Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

In the Aftermath of Chaos

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> In the Aftermath of Chaos
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/1/2010 9:17:32   
  Scakk
Beyond

Location: Yulgar's Inn > The Devourer Saga > In the Aftermath of Chaos
Location: Travel Map > Sail East > Sail East > The Devourer Saga > In the Aftermath of Chaos
Prerequisite: Level 55

In the Aftermath of Chaos

Following the Clan War, the Servant of The'Galin reveals himself to Diviara and Galrick.
  • Go!

• Diviara returns to relay the knowledge he has gained about Omega…

Galrick: Diviara! About time you arrived. Where have you been?
    Diviara: Allow me a moment to catch my breath.
    Galrick: When you didn’t arrive back here as scheduled Falerin was in a flutter.
    Diviara: Where is he now? And what of the others?
    Galrick: He went with Nel somewhere, and then said he sent Nel with a message to Caelestia briefly before he started his new efforts.
    Diviara: But where is he NOW?
    Galrick: He mentioned Paxia. What did you learn? Why were you delayed?
    Diviara: Omega’s presence on Lore is definite. I was waylaid by a strange storm but arrived as soon as I could. I overheard Omega conversing with a necromancer.
    Diviara: I had to fly before I heard much else and then the storm drove me to ground. Even this distance took a week to travel.
    Galrick: That must have been quite a storm. *sigh* Almost as great as the storm in my heart when the Huntr—

Servant of The'Galin appears

Servant of The’Galin: Isn’t this interesting? Two traitors in conversation together.
    Galrick: CARTWRIGHT!
    Diviara: When did Lore get the displeasure of your unfortunate arrival, Ryuusei?
    Servant of The’Galin: You shall not bait me, Celegra. I am sure we shall have time to rehash old grudges soon enough…but I have much work to do. I have taken over your abandoned generalship.

Necromancer: You have arrived Lord. Why are you still with these traitors? Shall I use the Cold on them?
    Ryuusei Cartwright: Don’t be idiotic. Diviara would turn it on you with a flick of the wrist. He practically invented it. Even the Tytoa have nothing on him.
    Diviara: I’m glad to see you are not totally stupid, Twain, even if you’re a pompous…
    Ryuusei Cartwright: NEVER CALL ME BY THAT NAME. I am no blood of that Terran scum.
    Necromancer: He is baiting you, Lord. We cannot touch him. Shall I send message to Ojo about the victory of Unity on Paxia?
    Ryuusei Cartwright: No, send nothing. Get me the information I requested about Battleonia.
    Necromancer: But Lord, our orders are to seek evidence of the signs of redeem-- *ugu* So COLD—so very cold…please Lord, do not use this on me…
    Ryuusei Cartwright: You will do as commanded exactly. Get me the information.
    Necromancer: Yes, Lord.
    Ryuusei Cartwright: I do suggest you leave, Diviara…and take the boy with you. Run back to Caelestian and hide before the monsters come.
    Diviara: ……
    Ryuusei Cartwright: Oh and Galrick, I look forward to continuing the transformation I started when I had you in my control on Terra. Until we meet again.
    Galrick: …….

Entry thanks to ZeltanX.

< Message edited by Scakk -- 5/15/2010 16:43:47 >
    AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> In the Aftermath of Chaos
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition