Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

No Good Deed... Part II

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> No Good Deed... Part II
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/1/2010 9:19:16   
  Scakk
Beyond

Location: Yulgar's Inn > The Devourer Saga > No Good Deed... Part II
Location: Travel Map > Sail East > Sail East > The Devourer Saga > No Good Deed... Part II
Prerequisite: Level 56

No Good Deed...
Part 2

«The Huntress, The Eternal and Galrick appears at Keld Ner»

Galrick: *shiver* I don't think I will EVER get used to travel via molecular disintegration. I always feel like I just swallowed a mouthful of bugs.
Huntress: What a nice image. For me it is more like a breath of fresh air...
Eternal: Stay here. I wish to go back and aid the Loremaster.

«The Eternal disappears»

Galrick: Well--
Huntress: So why are you wearing that hat? I have been to Terra; that holiday happens near the New Year.
Galrick: Errr-- I---
Huntress: Is it normal to have plant material attached to the tassle?
Galrick: Well no. That is mistletoe. Terran tradition is...
Huntress: Yes?
Galrick: Terran tradition is that if you find someone under the mistletoe you kiss them.
Huntress: You do not give up easily, do you kid?
Galrick: I...was married. My wife was killed in Sentar... I do not expect to survive what is coming. They still want me.
Huntress: You had a wife? You seem too young.
Galrick: We had been married less than a year when the war happened. You consider me a kid, I know, but I am not.
Galrick: Before the Vandarians attacked Neld, before I unleashed the army of undead, I was starting a family.
Huntress: Next to me, Yulgar is a child. I am over a thousand years old.
Galrick: If the Denerians had not sent aid to Neld, those undead would have destroyed my entire nation.
Galrick: Draynor, Tralin's father, was killed because of them and it is all my fault. I gave them entry.
Huntress: We all make fateful decisions that we come to regret, Galrick.
Galrick: That's just it. I did regret it. I am no longer sure I do.
Huntress: How do you mean?
Galrick: I am prepared to die in the fight, but I am no longer sure what I regret. I am not certain of what the Devourer even represents anymore.
Galrick: He seems better than some. His task seems necessary even.
Huntress: Maybe, but the Network is vile. I chased after them for a millennium. Trust me, THEY must be stopped.
Galrick: I know that, and that is why I will die, Celestra. I will die fighting them and I will always be remembered as the one who let them back in.
Huntress: You may not be a child, but you are too young for fatalism. The future is not written yet, Galrick, son of Glenn.
Galrick: Even Falerin is unsure if there is anything he can do. He, too, expects me to fall before this is over. He is trying to protect me, but... I cannot be hidden away.
Galrick: I am responsible and I must fight. They will never let me survive, Celestra ... They cannot allow it.
Huntress: Never say never, kid.

«The Huntress kisses Galrick on the cheek»

Galrick: Wow...

«We move back to where the Loremaster and Diviara are fighting the Brilhados»

Necromancer: You! Caelestian! You just killed my cousin and my sister! An entire contingent dead with ONE spell?!
Falerin: You should not have assaulted me directly. Withdraw now and carry the message to Omega that he should not assault me again.

«The Eternal appears»

Eternal: I came back to help and... I have not seen this since you led us to the Isle. They attacked you.
Falerin: They did.
Necromancer: I will kill you! I will KILL YOU!!
Diviara: No, you will not. You will withdraw.
Necromancer: Aaahhhh..... Cold... So-- stop this...
Diviara: You will withdraw, now.
Necromancer: I will withdraw. I will report to Omega.
Diviara: You do realize he will be killed anyway. They will not abide his failure.
Falerin: Omega knew he would fail. This assault was to send a message only. Besides, his reception by the Network is not on my hands. He knew what he was in for...
Eternal: You never did finish.
Falerin: Finish?
Eternal: Bulan the Mad?
Falerin: Ah yes... Can't you guess?
Eternal: Not particularly
Falerin: No good deed goes unPUNished...

Thanks to ZzlzhtT.

< Message edited by Scakk -- 5/15/2010 16:44:51 >
AQW  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> No Good Deed... Part II
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition