Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Content Coming S.O.O.N?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> RE: Content Coming S.O.O.N?
Page 5 of 14«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/5/2010 19:43:59   
forumlogin

@Einhander
IIRC, the Flag Set was never intended to be a wep.
I think it was supposed to be a feature on the char page.
DF MQ  Post #: 101
5/6/2010 3:08:59   
runer

Quick question , what is this flag set you guys are talking about ? unless it is something that was announced in my Pre-MQ foruming era , then i have no clue what it is ..... (that would date back to a year old) .
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 102
5/6/2010 5:24:24   
Terosin

The Flagset was announced as something like the Beta Badge in AQW.
People with a low Account ID, not Char ID, were supposed to get something called "the Flag set".
We don't know what it is though. Maybe something on your Charpage like the Founder status, maybe weapons.

Many members were pretty excited about it and wouldn't stop talking about it.
Post #: 103
5/6/2010 6:41:35   
runer

Account ID ? this is our account number in the AE database ? that we do not know what it is ? or is it something else ?

Also , I have had a rought time with this : I played MQ ever since the beginning and i do not remember any Beta , what was the MQ beta ?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 104
5/6/2010 6:51:07   
Terosin

Yeah - That's the ID I am talkin about.

And it isn't actually Beta, I just wanted to make a comparison. The Flagset was supposed for the first 102700 IDs. Note: This isn't the exact number, cannot remember that one. But it was something like 102XXX.
To get one of those IDs, ya had to be preregistered. So, make an account before MQ was live.
Post #: 105
5/6/2010 6:53:50   
runer

IRC , i was a preregister , is there a way though to figure out my ID number , or as i said before , only Teh staff know ?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 106
5/6/2010 22:55:12   
forumlogin

@runer
Probably only the staff.

The flag sets have been on the to-do list, as you can tell, for a VERY long time. :P
Literally before MQ was born.
DF MQ  Post #: 107
5/7/2010 11:32:19   
runer

I see , and the verified mechs ? 1 or 2 weeks MQ was born .... i just realized how much thing's the staff left behind , anyway , thank's forum and Tero .
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 108
5/8/2010 7:54:15   
Breno3267

Just remembered about this one: the starship in soluna (the one that was originaly used for [and the only trasnport mean of] interplanetary transport) has its starmap VERY outdated. If i remember correctly it has only soluna, moon and westion; maybe zargon but im not sure
MQ  Post #: 109
5/8/2010 15:05:52   
forumlogin

@Breno
While that is a problem that needs fixing ASAP (unbelievable how many questions in the Q&A are about that), I think that's more in the Gremlins list than in the S.O.O.N. list.
Remember, the main prerequisite for S.O.O.N. is staff promises and a length of time in which it hasn't happened.

On a side note, one thing isn't going to be added to the list: Necryptos is on the map!
DF MQ  Post #: 110
5/8/2010 15:22:38   
megakyle777

Fourmlogin: You ever thought of adding the SOON list to the front page? Saves having to look threough all the posts.
DF  Post #: 111
5/8/2010 15:28:31   
forumlogin

@megakyle
It's not my thread, and therefore I can't.
I wish I could too, but yeah, too bad.
Maybe the thread starter could? He/she doesn't seem too active, though. :/
DF MQ  Post #: 112
5/9/2010 1:06:58   
Schwarzbart

But you could put it in the second Posting what also is a good place.

< Message edited by Schwarzbart -- 5/9/2010 1:07:45 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 113
5/9/2010 17:57:49   
forumlogin

@Shwarzbart
It doesn't matter. Ozmalland (I think I spelled it right) updated it.
Also, on the topic of spelling names, there's no space in my name. :P
Don't forget to bold the ones that were put up by others; bold the suggestion, not the names.
DF MQ  Post #: 114
5/11/2010 5:19:55   
runer

Does it seems weird that we make this list for the staff , yet they continue the ordinary releases , while not , IMO adding those to the schedule , i know they have a plan that they stick to it , but they could atleast try to fit those things in the list (As FL said , the small ones) , between every weeks release , and leave the major things for later .
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 115
5/11/2010 20:08:48   
forumlogin

@runer
Well, I think that now we've started, not continuing would result in uproar.
So I'm hoping they'll work on this AFTER the saga. :P

@Ozllamaland (Corrected; I think there's still a typo. :P)
I think I missed something, but here's something to add:
[b]Updated K&S Challenge[/b] Credit for this one goes to arny

And thanks for my name. :D

Also, for anyone else happening to pass by, don't be afraid to post.
It doesn't have to be something else for the list; we can discuss the items on the list as well.
*coughespeciallytheDAandGuardianmechacough*
Even though I'm not a DA or Guardian. :P

< Message edited by forumlogin -- 5/11/2010 21:02:42 >
DF MQ  Post #: 116
5/12/2010 10:24:27   
runer

quote:

*coughespeciallytheDAandGuardianmechacough*

Dragon Heart Attack / Guardian Dragon attack ..... man that would be .... Awesome ! (And laggy) .

As for this saga , if you look at the Worm Hole list , you would see it fit for ..... 5 more saga's ? if the staff decide to carry the entire saga at once (which is something i doubt) , it would take a couple more months (or years) for the list to be added to the game .
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 117
5/13/2010 18:54:23   
forumlogin

@runer
5 more sagas?
What do you mean by that?
Looks more like 5-6 more weeks.
Just a month or +half.

And do I have to be the only posting in a newly FAQ-ed thread? ;_;
DF MQ  Post #: 118
5/13/2010 19:23:07   
EinhanderX01

Yes. You get to be the only one who posts in a FAQ-tagged thread.

After all, there's bound to be more questions or discussions over "When will [item X] be released? It's been mentioned so long ago!", not to mention it's a friendly reminder to the Staff that there are still some players hoping for the stuff listed to appear.
Post #: 119
5/13/2010 19:56:05   
Homecat52

Is the revived Tyrant and Valkyrie mechs on the List?
DF MQ  Post #: 120
5/13/2010 19:57:02   
forumlogin

@Homecat
quote:

Revival project

How'd you miss it? :P
It's literally the second item on the list.
DF MQ  Post #: 121
5/13/2010 20:01:16   
Homecat52

Whoops. My bad. lol
DF MQ  Post #: 122
5/14/2010 9:51:47   
runer

quote:

And do I have to be the only posting in a newly FAQ-ed thread? ;_;

Alongside me and Ein , yes alone ........ what is up with people those days ? they used to fire the needs up when the staff give them the chance , if you guys saw the "Plot Questions" thread on DF , over 15 pages were up ........ yet !
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 123
5/15/2010 17:28:02   
forumlogin

@runer
The fire died.

For other people reading, remember that it's not absolutely important to suggest something else coming soon. :P

Anyways, IIRC, something on the list was fixed, and the C-Mail is being worked on now. :D
I don't remember what the first item was, though. :/
DF MQ  Post #: 124
5/15/2010 17:29:41   
UltimaKomoto

forumlogin: Energy Blade machanics, perchance? It's still a work in progress, but it looks better now.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> RE: Content Coming S.O.O.N?
Page 5 of 14«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition