Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Content Coming S.O.O.N?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> RE: Content Coming S.O.O.N?
Page 8 of 14«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/25/2010 20:18:03   
forumlogin

@runer
I wasn't saying it was a good idea. :P
I just said that if it's on the list, it's on the list.
DF MQ  Post #: 176
5/26/2010 8:10:53   
AoW

the westion bug war/fire war and the shs war needs to be converted to permanet content without the rares
MQ  Post #: 177
5/26/2010 11:08:22   
runer

quote:

There's always the option of translating MQ to at least Japanese, given that mech-themed games tend to flourish fairly well there.

American Spanish is another option.

Though it would be fun playing a British English version of MQ, given the more formal style of English.

The only other obstacle is getting a different set of puns/references/allusions incorporated into the foreign translations, given that what may be a pun to those in the US is not the same as the ones in Europe or Japan.

Okay , let me start here :

Japanese : How many Japanese players are there ? if AE want's to translate the game , and take that much effort on their shoulder's , then they will not be doing this for a couple thousands of players (If i am not mistaken in the figure) .

Spanish : Why Spanish ?

British English : Four Words :

"The Puns Will Die" .
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 178
5/26/2010 20:28:49   
forumlogin

If a few thousand players play Japanese, then Japanese translations will be VERY good, considering MQ's low fanbase. :P
That'd be quite a large percentage of MQ's players. :P
DF MQ  Post #: 179
5/27/2010 9:38:54   
Diark

The Ending Cutscene to the Lagos ShS war.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 180
5/27/2010 15:30:54   
runer

quote:

If a few thousand players play Japanese, then Japanese translations will be VERY good, considering MQ's low fanbase. :P
That'd be quite a large percentage of MQ's players. :P

I took Japanese as a example , not as a base .

Anyway , MQ does have a low fan-base , but not a couple of thousand of player , if the fan base was as low as you refer to , then AE should shut it down as it is a wasted project when compared with the huge success DF and AQ had.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 181
5/27/2010 19:14:11   
forumlogin

A large percentage would be about 20% or higher. :P
I'm not saying the fanbase is a couple thousand players; on release days I see 5000+ at a given moment, but low statistics (i.e. 5-15%) are actually far higher than they look.
DF MQ  Post #: 182
5/27/2010 23:49:20   
MrLustiggy

i can speak some japanese but i can't read it(ya i know way to go me) so maybe a different version of the game but in another language

Tom the Soulweaver of energy
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 183
5/28/2010 4:14:18   
runer

Personally (This is to put an end to this topic forum , cause i feel we are going far-off-topic) , i feel translating MQ , DF or any other AE game is a bad idea , because of the reasons i mentioned before , and because the puns will die . But (And yes , there is a but here) , if the staff decides to go on with the idea , then there is nothing i can do (Let us not forget how ambitious our staff are) .
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 184
5/28/2010 7:06:19   
jonny bravo

quote:

Transforming starships Cred to elijahsolo

*faints*
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 185
5/28/2010 21:09:13   
forumlogin

@jonny
What did I do? :P
Whatever I did, don't tell me. I've told Ozmallamaland to do it.
DF MQ  Post #: 186
5/29/2010 13:55:43   
Ozllamaland

transforming starship has been on the list awhile.
MQ  Post #: 187
6/29/2010 17:25:52   
forumlogin

Been a while. :P
Anyways, I think it's been a long enough time between when they were promised and when they weren't released. :P
So, we have 2 new items:
-C-mail revamp and
-Necryptos Postmortem (mentioned in 'MQ's Low Popularity?')
DF MQ  Post #: 188
6/29/2010 17:34:20   
Red Komet

Transforming Starships, Vehicles, Name Changes, and The Caped Mecha sound epic sure hope the car is color custom along with the ships also The Caped Mecha sounds epic Name Change is more cooler sure hope its free or cost credits
Post #: 189
6/30/2010 12:17:30   
shoggoth

Caped mech has been done... dark lord mechula. (look at my char sheet)
AQ MQ  Post #: 190
7/1/2010 18:14:54   
alexjones50

that "is dean warlic okay?" thing, it's been saying coming soon for months. oh yeah and house quests.

< Message edited by alexjones50 -- 7/1/2010 18:30:00 >

AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 191
7/2/2010 9:24:12   
runer

Been a while forum :D finally we are back here .... lets see now :

C-Mail : Should have been out few weeks ago ....
Name Change ?????
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 192
7/2/2010 13:06:44   
forumlogin

@runer
Oh, yeah. XD

Name change was mentioned in an incriminating Twitter feed of Warlic's. XD
Be careful of what you say on Twitter. :P
DF MQ  Post #: 193
7/2/2010 15:28:52   
Knoodlesguy

also, crows nook hasn't gotten ammo packs, instead of buy each shot separately there was going to be bulk buys of it. also, Arthurian settlements haven't been established. I look forward to having another large planet that functions similar to soluna.
MQ AQW  Post #: 194
7/3/2010 6:09:21   
runer

Forum : Korin mentioned on the DN's weeks ago that they are working on it with the help of one of the staff (Maybe it was Koa from KoO) and it should be done within few weeks ...... will korin those weeks have passed and yet we have no new C-Mail :S .
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 195
7/3/2010 15:25:25   
mechquestlord
Banned

cool game with a laser of disintegration on your mech while you walk through a shs capital ship blasting mechas away?
MQ  Post #: 196
7/4/2010 17:09:32   
madman 13

laser gun fights have been listed as coming soon since E-blades were just out and there was only one rack's worth

Victory is ours!
For Runehawk!!
MQ  Post #: 197
7/4/2010 17:52:47   
forumlogin

@mechquestlord
You don't seem to get the premise of the S.O.O.N. thread. :P
It's not suggestions; it's what the staff have said they'll do and yet haven't.

@madman 13
Ah, the good old 'Next Class?' button that would have Denara respond with something about targeting. :P
Although the teacher is now teaching a class that most definitely is not that class.
DF MQ  Post #: 198
7/4/2010 18:59:05   
Vampire Fexy

Saving people of Westion in Lagos, they said it would come out but they never made it.

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 199
7/5/2010 7:14:35   
runer

fex ! been a while since i last saw you :D

Anyway , she is right about that , the staff left that part of westion open .
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 200
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> RE: Content Coming S.O.O.N?
Page 8 of 14«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition