Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Mecha Combos 101

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Mecha Combos 101
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/17/2010 21:02:51   
ZanpakuTô
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Mecha Combos 101

Objective: Excellent strategy! You passed the test!
Requirements: None
Release Date: -

Enemies:
  • Advanced Hawk
  • Advanced Raven
  • Advanced Wolf
  • Orbo
  • Hugh Munn (Energy Blade)
  • Hugh Munn (Mecha)
  • Slidz
  • Floaty
  • Hover (Mecha Combos 101)
  • Big Rusty Rat (Mecha Combos 101)

NPCs:
  • Hugh Munn
  • Anastasia

Dialogue:
    Hugh Munn: Hello, fellow human. I am going to destroy you in a perfectly safe and fun human tradition!
    Hugh Munn: Bzzt...U r so D-E-D!!!!

Hugh Munn: Do you like my fancy human beard?
    Hugh Munn: Stop laughing!
    Hugh Munn: I said STOP LAUGHING
    Hugh Munn: I’m gonna wipe that smirk right off your FACE!

Hugh Munn: Don’t be surprised if your mecha’s eight-track player has...HAD IT’S RADIO STATION SETTINGS REMOVED!!
    Hugh Munn: The song “Moonshadow” by Lolcat Estefan just might PLAY ENDLESSLY!
    Hugh Munn: You’re bein’ shadowed by a moooooooing shadow... MOO shadow, moo SHADOW!!
    Hugh Munn: And the OFF button just might be JAMMED...

During the class:
    Class #1: Runehawk (Reflects 30% of Critical Strike damage)
      Objective: Defeat a Runehawk mecha that can reflect 30% of critical attacks. I would be careful of using those strong weapons!

Anastasia: You may want to re-equip your mecha before going into this battle. Are you sure that's the chassis you want to use?
    Class #2: Mystraven (100 Immobility Resistance)
      Objective: Defeat this Mystraven - but be warned - he is unable to be stunned. Choose your weapons carefully.

Anastasia: «You», you did a bit better than I expected on your first test. I think you'll need a new strategy for this one.
    «After passing Class #2, Efram and Mia change to their second version of dialogue.»

Class #3: Wolfblade (-50 Boost)
      Objective: This Wolfblade mecha will decrease your damage by 50%. You may want to bring some weapons that can bring your damage back up.

Anastasia: Hm, not bad, «You». This next one may be more challenging for you. Show me what you can do!
    Class #4: Orbo (+70 Bonus)
      Objective: This enemy's accuracy is high. Don't let him get the best of you! If you win initiative, you may be able to shield yourself.

Anastasia: You did it! Amazing, actually. You'll really be 'under the gun' now - you won't be able to dodge this next opponent.
    Class #5: Hugh Munn (Shadowscythe Mech Battle)
      Objective: Stop the bunnies. They're multiplying like rabbits!

Anastasia: You laugh now, but bunnies are hard to defeat in a mecha.

Hugh Munn: Hello, fellow human. I am going to destroy you in a perfectly safe and fun human tradition!
      Hugh Munn: Bzzt...U r so D-E-D!!!!
    «After passing Class #5, Efram and Mia change to their third version of dialogue.»

Class #6: Slidz (100 Immobility Resistance)
      Objective: This enemy cannot be stunned. Equip your weapons accordingly.

Anastasia: That was... interesting. Quite the creative approach. I'm interested to see what you come up with next.
    Class #7: Floaty (-60 Boost)
      Objective: This Floaty enemy will reduce your damage by 60%. Don't let your damage stay low!

Anastasia: So far, so good, but you've got a long way to go.
    Class #8: Hover (+70 Bonus)
      Objective: This next enemy has high accuracy. You may want to lower it before he uses it against you.

Anastasia: I see you managed to survive.
    Class #9: Big Rusty Rat (Reflects 50% of Critical Strike damage)
      Objective: Rusty Rat will reflect 50% of any critical hit. Choose your weapons carefully.

Anastasia: I heard Parma John telling Maza Rella that he isn't sure you'll be able to pass this class...
    Class #10: Hugh Munn (Shadowscythe Mech Battle)
      Objective: Avoid the bananas that the monkies throw!

Anastasia: I ate a bunch of monkies once. Tastes like chicken. And bananas. Er, maybe that was a bunch of bananas.

Hugh Munn: Do you like my fancy human beard?
      Hugh Munn: Stop laughing!
      Hugh Munn: I said STOP LAUGHING
      Hugh Munn: I’m gonna wipe that smirk right off your FACE!
    Class #11: Orbo (-75 Boost)
      Objective: This Orbo mech will lower your damage by 75%. I suggest you don't let it stay that way...

Anastasia: You've actually passed 10 classes? You're over halfway done with the course, «You». Things are about to get tougher...
    Class #12: Slidz (100 Immobility)
      Objective: This Slidz mecha is unable to be stunned and is stronger than ever. Use your wits to take him out.

Anastasia: That was a tough battle - I'm starting to believe that you might have what it takes to pass this course.
    «After passing Class #12, Efram and Mia talk about the strangeness of Hugh Munn and then change to their fourth version of dialogue.»

Class #13: Floaty (-50 Boost, +50 Defense)
      Objective: This enemy will lower your damage by 50%. His Defense is also raised by 50%. If you win initiative, you should use something to lower the enemy's defense! Otherwise, he'll really be hard to hit!

Anastasia: Wow, «You»! You are really learning to use your head!
    Class #14: Hover (+70 Bonus)
      Objective: This enemy has very high accuracy. Lower it if you want to defeat him.

Anastasia: You defeated the last challenge in... how many turns was that? Your endurance is really impressive!
    Class #15: Hugh Munn (Shadowscythe Mech Battle)
      Objective: Your room is disgusting. Clean it immediately.

Anastasia: Clean your room using your mecha. You'll fit. The dorms have high ceilings. And ew - cheese and coffee?

Hugh Munn: Don’t be surprised if your mecha’s eight-track player has... HAD ITS RADIO STATION SETTINGS REMOVED!!
      Hugh Munn: The song “Moonshadow” by Lolcat Estefan just might PLAY ENDLESSLY!
      Hugh Munn: You’re bein’ shadowed by a moooooooing shadow... MOO shadow, moo SHADOW!!
      Hugh Munn: And the OFF button just might be JAMMED...
    Class #16: Big Rusty Rat (Reflects 60% of Critical Strike damage)
      Objective: This Rusty Rat will repel 60% of critical damage. Attack carefully.

Anastasia: Be careful, «You» - I hope you've finished your reading homework...
    Class #17: Slidz (-75 Boost, +50 Defense)
      FINAL EXAM Part 1: This enemy has high defense and will also lower your damage by 75%! I can only wish you luck here.

Anastasia: 16 down and 2 to go! Amazing! And... good luck...
    Class #18: Big Rusty Rat (Reflects 75% of Critical Strike damage)
      FINAL FINAL EXAM - Finally!: This version of Rusty Rat will reflect 75% of critical damage on to you. If you beat this, you're prepared.

Anastasia: The Final Challenge... and it looks like this opponent has a personal grudge against you! You're my best student - I'm confident you can win!
    After completing Class #19:

«After passing Class #19, Efram and Mia change to their final version of dialogue.»

COURSE COMPLETE
      Grade: A++
      Congratulations! You have completed this GEARS University course! This class is required to access several upcoming University missions and a portion of the school shop. Until they are released, you can help other players come up with battle strategies to beat the class!

Anastasia: You passed with flying colors, «You»! Your name is at the top of my list of candidates for Research Assistant.
    • Shop
    • Nova Gem Shop
    • Back - Leave.
    • Replay Cutscene - Replay the cutscene in which the students are gossiping about Hugh Munn.

Rewards Shop:
    None

Thanks to ArchMagus Orodalf for Objective & Dialogue!

< Message edited by ZanpakuTô -- 5/28/2013 21:38:31 >
  • AQ DF AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Mecha Combos 101
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition