Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Book of War

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Workshop] >> Craft Discussion >> RE: Book of War
Page 4 of 9«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/11/2010 22:33:01   
Eukara Vox
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Just to let you guys know, we have 9 submissions currently under review. So they are coming in, we are just taking our time!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 76
5/11/2010 22:37:01   
The Doctor

I do hope that you include mine in that number, Eukara.
This is the first Book that I have participated in, but War is a rather testy subject.
I did my best not to offend anyone.
Epic  Post #: 77
5/11/2010 22:49:40   
UrufuHiken
Creative!

Very few people don't find war offensive and everyone is offended by something, Lugolsi, so don't you worry much about that. I'm sure if you just stay withing the rules and guidelines, and write your stories for yourself and for the reasons you wish, then not many can find the right to complain.

After all, if everyone was able to openly and honestly wear their hearts on their sleeves, I believe more wars would be averted in the first place.
Post #: 78
5/11/2010 23:02:43   
Eukara Vox

Yes, Lugolsi, I did get your submission. I am glad that you participated. I would love to have to go through 30 submissions. *dreams*
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 79
5/12/2010 4:35:32   
Xirminator

Are submissions still open? If so I'll neglect (very happily) my exams and write something.
AQ DF  Post #: 80
5/12/2010 8:36:47   
Red Blizzard
Lv. 100

Just read the first two chapters...both start off analyzing the same situation, but almost seem to end with opposite conclusions. Very well written, they both painted a picture in my head through different ways.
DF  Post #: 81
5/12/2010 8:41:18   
Crimzon5

quote:

Are submissions still open? If so I'll neglect (very happily) my exams and write something.

XIRMI!!! Where've you been? Anyways, you got till May 31, 2010 to submit. I hope that gives you enough time to ace your exams AND contribute

Can you see the Visions?
AQ DF  Post #: 82
5/12/2010 15:28:53   
Reaper Sigma

Question, can we submit two parts of the same story.?For example, if I have a 14 page story, can I split that in half and submit both parts seperately?
Post #: 83
5/12/2010 15:48:27   
Eukara Vox

No, each story must be totally separate. Posting two part of one story is still submitting one story.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 84
5/13/2010 21:13:53   
Postmaster General

I have finally reached a point in which I feel comfortable to submit my piece.

This would be my second Book Project to be a part of!

@Eukara: I have to say, these Book Projects of yours are a great idea! Kudos! They definately are a fun way to come together as a community and create this collaborative work of art.

< Message edited by Sheriff Duncan -- 5/13/2010 21:21:29 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 85
5/14/2010 2:05:35   
Eukara Vox

Shadow In Their Eyes by Cow Face

A new poem!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 86
5/14/2010 6:18:37   
Reaper Sigma

Too busy with school to get much done with my submission. Monologues can be boring sometimes.
Post #: 87
5/14/2010 7:20:36   
Xirminator

quote:

XIRMI!!! Where've you been? Anyways, you got till May 31, 2010 to submit. I hope that gives you enough time to ace your exams AND contribute

Glad to see you are still here, Crimzon. My exams start on the 25th of May, though. Don't know if I'll make it, but I'll try.
AQ DF  Post #: 88
5/14/2010 8:24:36   
Crimzon5

^Just make sure you know which to prioritize ;)
AQ DF  Post #: 89
5/15/2010 1:53:38   
Eukara Vox

Poems of Geoto Clan by balubamboto
More poetry!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 90
5/15/2010 4:20:04   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

Whoa, I can`t believe my poems were good enough to be added in the Book of War! Thanks Eukara Vox! And I must say it is a honor to be apart of this project alongside some extremely talented people. I read some of your literary creations and I was blown away.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 91
5/15/2010 7:57:43   
horusmaster9

Drat. I submitted my stories late again. About an hour, late, too. xP
But oh well, so long as they've been submitted... <.<
Post #: 92
5/15/2010 14:44:40   
Eukara Vox

The Revolt by Red Blizzard

MORE!

And late? We still have until the 31st, midnight Central Standard (-1 Server time) to turn in stuff. I can't wait. This already has the potential to be the biggest book yet.

Resolution by Alexander Shiveran

Ah, a story from my friend Alex.

< Message edited by Eukara Vox -- 5/16/2010 16:05:11 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 93
5/15/2010 17:04:02   
Postmaster General

Oh, the irony ;P

quote:

Resolution by Alexander Shiveran

Ah, a story form my friend Alex.

*from

Even though war was not my choice for the theme of this book, I have become increasingly excited about this project as a whole. Verily, writing excites me! Kudos to those who have already been featured, and good luck to those still in the process!

< Message edited by Sheriff Duncan -- 5/15/2010 17:05:18 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 94
5/15/2010 20:13:33   
horusmaster9

@Euky: I tried to submit my story before the end of the first week submissions were open. But then I fell asleep for 12 hours, missing the deadline by three hours. And then it happened again, except by one hour. Personal deadlines are such a bother... <.<
And I believe I still have yet to get the honor of "OMGFIRSTPOST!1!1!!!!1@" in a Book to this day. <.<
Oh well. So long as I can contribute to the Books, I'm happy. :D
Post #: 95
5/15/2010 20:48:10   
Eukara Vox

Destructive Thoughts by Lugolsi

And MORE poetry!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 96
5/15/2010 21:56:04   
Goldstein

It seems as if war is a magnet to poetry. It exemplifies humanity's attempt to make something barbaric and savage and feral and primal into something elegant and posed and sophisticated.

Прощай сэр! Желаем удачи!
Farewell Sir! Good luck!
Post #: 97
5/15/2010 22:00:53   
Reaper Sigma

Won't be finshing and submitting for a while. School has become a rising issue in my life, with it ending soon. I think I'll be just making the deadline on this one.

And another question: can we have two stories that are related, though not the exact same story? For example, if I wanted to submit a sequel for a previous submission, would I be allowed to?
Post #: 98
5/15/2010 22:02:22   
Eukara Vox

You can, but please approach it with reserved caution. But if it is within the same book, then no.

Stories submitted in each individual book should be unrelated.

< Message edited by Eukara Vox -- 5/15/2010 22:08:12 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 99
5/16/2010 10:40:10   
Red Blizzard
Lv. 100

Nice, one of my stories was accepted! Though now I'm known as 'Red Revolt' XD

And I loved the Resolution. Great story.

Ooooooooooopssssssss......

>.>
<.<

You
Saw
Nothing.

< Message edited by Eukara Vox -- 5/16/2010 16:16:04 >
DF  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Workshop] >> Craft Discussion >> RE: Book of War
Page 4 of 9«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition