Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AK= SC Monthly Rare Mecha Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AK= SC Monthly Rare Mecha Discussion Thread
Page 29 of 30«<2627282930>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/22/2011 20:12:06   
aizenv3
Banned

Im still hopinh we goto Arthuria as an explorable planet and get the un-shadowed Arthurian Lion mech
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 701
8/22/2011 21:38:16   
Glais

@LordKaho:I agree, in truth, the Dharmahp's base damage is actually just decently high, it's actually a little LESS than Mohawk's. The thing is that all the triggers it has make it an absolute beast. But I don't find it fun to use, I hope the next involves more strategy.

They could always go with..THE FREEZY (insane grin)...

No, it's one of those way too broken and would never be made things, as much as I want it...
DF MQ  Post #: 702
8/23/2011 1:37:35   
Selutu
Constructive

I agree, we seriously need a Healer SCMM (Something that can abused like Eidolon... I hope the BD can have a Healing attack beater than the Eidolon's, perhaps the same heal with a nerf to the enemy?), but a DoT one would to fine... Maybe one with a BD Special like the Maria 180? The one that can wipe your DoTs but deal all of the DoT damage in one go?

< Message edited by Selutu -- 8/23/2011 1:38:41 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 703
8/23/2011 1:43:51   
NaturallyMaria
Ebil Empress

Yes, I'm sure a better-than-Eidolon healer is exactly what the PvP thread needs!
MQ  Post #: 704
8/23/2011 1:45:53   
Glais

I'd be all for it. Most of my SCMMs are just damagers, and I lack the weaponry to make them really good.
However, something unique like this would add spice and more reason for me to play. Dharmahp's strong but it's not all that fun to use after a while.
DF MQ  Post #: 705
8/23/2011 1:56:06   
Selutu
Constructive

@^
So true... The only reason for me to use it is to finish the Story-line on my alts...

@NaturallyMaria
I agree, also if the Healing is as good as the Eidolon's with a bit more Specials, I reckon I could use it to find a build to kill Extreme Piotr (Eidolon can't to it because the BD is the first thing Piotr disables)...
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 706
8/23/2011 3:11:10   
LeoMart

quote:

(Eidolon can't to it because the BD is the first thing Piotr disables)...

ROFL!
A healer would be awesome actually.. Combine it with some accuracy nerfs/defense buffs and the enemy is done for. Epic stalling build coming up! XD.
Well i can't really say most of the SCMMs were damagers since i don't have them myself but from what others said when they were released i kinda have to agree. I don't remember the last time there was a defensive SCMM. It could really use one.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 707
8/23/2011 3:23:35   
Destroy8r9

i still want that ice rune wolf mecha i think it was leo me and someone else that came up with the idea awe a mech called bob baconlover

MQ AQW  Post #: 708
8/23/2011 3:33:33   
LeoMart

Lol wasn't that last year..? Steve Skysplitter and the rest right?
I'd like something to do with ice... For some reason..
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 709
8/23/2011 9:39:40   
aizenv3
Banned

Why not Chromafrost mech ?

Its like a sort of bio-elemental mech. Fused chrome spiky type mech mixed Permafrost ice.

It focuses on freezing stuns and freezing mech systems ( nerfs and less damage )
BD attack is when it freezes the whole screen freezing the monster in the process except itself. If the monster isnt stunned, or if its stunned, your HP bar is frozen with chromafrost, which makes ur HP bar dont budge no matter the damage done to you. you only recieve 15% of the total damage done to you and it lasts for 4 turns
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 710
8/23/2011 9:47:48   
Selutu
Constructive

quote:

your HP bar is frozen with chromafrost, which makes ur HP bar dont budge no matter the damage done to you. you only recieve 15% of the total damage done to you and it lasts for 4 turns

That's just too OP... there isn't a point for that kind of mecha, and it just makes you sound like you want an OP mecha...

I want a Healer! A normal Healer like Eidolon's BD/Aegis (without the EP draining)!
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 711
8/23/2011 9:50:00   
aizenv3
Banned

Why does everyone think I want an OP mech? Besides my idea of an Eradicator and my already OP Vladic Knight I am really content
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 712
8/23/2011 9:53:41   
Selutu
Constructive

That's because your suggestions are already too OP...
Also your Chromafrost idea, is even better than the SC Eagle Reflection and the Chronomecha full heal...
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 713
8/23/2011 9:54:27   
LeoMart

quote:

I want a Healer! A normal Healer like Eidolon's BD/Aegis (without the EP draining)!

@Selutu: You're not the only person xD. HEALER, HEALER, HEALER, HEALER, HEALER. WE WANT A HEALER MECHA, WE WANT A HEALER MECHA, WE WANT A HEALER MECHA!!! "O_O"!
A bit of defensive and healing would be awesome!

@Aizen: It actually does sound like you want a really OP mech.. From the eradicator to frozen hp bars? O_O. Have you heard of something called power inflation..?
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 714
8/23/2011 10:07:28   
Selutu
Constructive

@Leomart
I don't think he has...

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 715
8/23/2011 10:09:04   
LeoMart

@^: Mhmm.. now where is that thread that explains and talks about power inflation.... >>
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 716
8/23/2011 10:13:58   
aizenv3
Banned

i gotta stop making my ideas too epic
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 717
8/23/2011 10:15:58   
LeoMart

@^: Mhmm that'd be a good start. Although maybe in the future when power inflation becomes a lot worse maybe your idea could be implimented. Nice idea about the frozen HP bars though.. Maybe that should be frozen EP bars..
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 718
8/23/2011 10:26:09   
Selutu
Constructive

@Leomart
How's this?

FA: 50% damage, -35 Bonus for 2 turns, Heals your HP equals to the damage done
BA: 1/3 damage, HoT (each heal equals to 1.5x your EP regen) for 3 turns
FS: 50% damage, +30 Defense, +25 Bonus for 3 turns, HoT for 3 turns equals to your level
BS: 75% damage, -40 Defense, -30 Bonus for 3 turns, HoT for 3 turns equals to 1.3x your EP regen
BD: No damage, Same heal as Eidolon, +30 Defense for 5 turn
HD: Heals HP equals to damage done, +4 Defense per turn for 5 turns, HoT equals to 20% of lost HP for 5 tunrs
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 719
8/23/2011 10:32:41   
Glais

Yeah me and UltimaKomoto at least have wanted a healer for ages...hope they actually add one soon. Wonder what exactly they're working on anyways.
I had a couple unique SCMM ideas, but I never worked out all the specials (except for one, the Freezy which is so blatantly overpowered it would've been able to beat Myracirina, possibly extreme TeraVolt as well).
DF MQ  Post #: 720
8/23/2011 10:34:18   
Selutu
Constructive

@^
How about another Vampire Slayer? OP Specials against Vampires and Ghosts, able to kill normal Piotr with all defaults?
Anyone give some feedback on my Healer idea?
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 721
8/23/2011 10:35:48   
LeoMart

@Selutu:
Yup! That's pretty awesome! I'd love that!
@^: Hmm, from what i heard from korin they haven't started work yet..
Hmm... was freezy meant for frostval? I'd love to see that too! Specials?
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 722
8/23/2011 10:37:53   
Glais

xD The whole reason I need it is because of my ban on Vampire Hunting mechs. Though I could see them making a V-Hunting SCMM, but more likely when Necryptos was new.

I like that it had low damage, all these high damagers make things a bit dull, though it might be a bit too low to the point where fights drag on. Course, when you want a fast fight you go for a different mech anyways so that doesn't really matter.

The Freezy's main OP'd ness was just in it's body attack. It has a 1/3 chance to "freeze" either boost, bonus, or defense setting it at 0 and not allowing it to be raised for X amount of turns. Once it's effect ends then the boost can be raised, but until then it stays at 0.

Undecided if once it wears off it leaves it at 0, that might be far too OP.

< Message edited by glaisaurus_x -- 8/23/2011 10:39:43 >
DF MQ  Post #: 723
8/23/2011 10:40:38   
Selutu
Constructive

They could always continue the Necrytos Saga and release a V-Hunting mecha...
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 724
8/23/2011 10:41:59   
aizenv3
Banned

Im hoping they re-release that V-Hunter with the skelly suprise coffin. PLUS

1-Hit killing a vampire looks to plain...idk

The idea of summoning a silver steak and stabbing it with a 56 and then it ends up with minus 56 HP
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 725
Page:   <<   < prev  26 27 28 [29] 30   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AK= SC Monthly Rare Mecha Discussion Thread
Page 29 of 30«<2627282930>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition