Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Mr. Zimperdink's Mustache

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Other Creative Prose >> Mr. Zimperdink's Mustache
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/31/2010 23:04:12   
Shreder

Mr. Zimperdink’s Mustache

If you did not know him well, you might think Mr. Zimperdink was a very serious man…

Every morning, he walked to work in a very serious manner, dressed in a very serious black suit…

Atop his head he wore a very serious black hat…

And across his upper lip was a very serious black mustache…

At work he wrote very serious news articles about very serious grown-up things…

But as everyone who knew him said…

Mr. Zimperdink was a very silly man.

Each evening, when all his serious work was done, Mr. Zimperdink would walk home. And all the little children would come running, because they knew what would happen next.

As Mr. Zimperdink walked along home in his very serious suit, wearing his very serious hat, and with a very serious look on his face, something very silly would occur…

All of the sudden, Mr. Zimperdink’s very serious mustache would fly right off his face!

It would goes zipping through the air like a little toy airplane, darting back and forth and circling round the children’s heads!

They would all run, laughing and shouting, and trying to catch the flying mustache. And Mr. Zimperdink, in a very un-serious way, would begin to smile.

When one of them had finally managed to catch it, and handed it politely back to Mr. Zimperdink, he would continue walking home, seeming just as serious as before. But as everyone who knew him said…

Mr. Zimperdink was a very silly man…

*Author’s Note

If you were wondering about all the line breaks, let me say that this is supposed to be a children’s story. The line breaks are meant to signify pages, where each page would have a picture to go with the small amount of text. As I cannot draw to save my life, you will just have to imagine these…

C&C

< Message edited by Shreder -- 11/30/2011 8:08:06 >
DF MQ  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Other Creative Prose >> Mr. Zimperdink's Mustache
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition