Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Forest of the Winds- Trilogy of the Unified Alliance

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Other Creative Prose >> Forest of the Winds- Trilogy of the Unified Alliance
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/3/2010 1:12:26   
Ronin

This is a story of Elves, Dwarfs, Humans and Orcs.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Set in the world of Negloria, it has been 5000 years since the Undead have been purged completely from this land.
Then, the Orcs invaded.
The Elves, Dwarfs and Humans joined arms and fought against this juggernaut of a tribe.
Their numbers outnumbered those of the three races.
But the technology of the Dwarfs and agility of the Elves, turned the tide of the war.
The Orcs were forced into hiding and agents within the Human race created a rift between the Elves, Dwarfs and the Humans.
The Elves and Dwarfs were forced into hiding ever since.
Now, 5000 years later....
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Kal-el's fiery gaze was known only to him. He was seeing the human encampment with such rage.
Next to him, Garin Ironhide, the Dwarf Leader noticed the look in his eyes.
"What's troublin' you, lad?"
Kal-el: "Nothing, nothing at all, Garin."
Garin: "I can see when yer lookin' like that that ye have sumthing in yer mind, lad, spill it out."
Kal-el: "You have been a valuable companion, Garin. But even our bravery put together cannot stop the humans. They have sided with the Orcs now."
Garin: "What are you gettin' at, Kal?"
Kal-el: "I am saying that we need to stop those humans! They might as well cut down these trees pretty soon. We'll have nowhere to live after that. Think, Garin, our races HELPED those humans, now we hide in fear from those very people. It is up to us to take up the mantle and lead our people to the glory and position they deserve."
Garin: "Ye might be right, Kal, but the Elders say.."
Kal-el: "To hell with the Elders, let them come with us if they wish. If not, let them stay in this forest and rot."
Garin: "Aye, I think you might be right, lad. Lemme talk to my men and tell you."
Kal-el: "We will meet tomorrow in the Cave of Councils, then?"
Garin: "Of course, lad."

-------Region of the Elves--------
(Horn sounds)
Loghan: "Strange, the Warrior Priest is summoning us now."
Lethor: "Come on, let us move."

This is 2 am in the night here.
I'll continue my story tomorrow of course.
C&C will be appreciated :D.
MQ AQW  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Other Creative Prose >> Forest of the Winds- Trilogy of the Unified Alliance
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition