Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(DF) One step too far.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF) One step too far.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/16/2010 18:59:13   
Hero818

This story takes place as my DF charecter Kin (short fore dragonkin) is Fighing an evil red dragon.

Part One:
I slouched down my nose flaring my eyes full of hatred HOW DARE HE I thout as I looked up at the tall dark red beast its shining eyes full of fire. A small green creature laying befor him as if it were wounded perhaps even dying. I tried to reach the creature to give it one of my healing potions but each time *Fwack* *Slam* *Bang* I am swated away like a fly. my armor and red hair coverd in soot from whene I narowly excaped a jet of flame from the beasts jaws, moor than a few ribs cracked from my failed attempts, BUT I WOULD NOT BE STOPED I hasteley looked around the cave for anything, absolutley anything that could aid me in this battle. thene an idea strang into my mind AN INSINE IDEA! In retrospect I feal that I had been overcome by the red rage my family (descended from the berzerkers of old) often bosts. I ran at the dragon once moor but this time as the beast swung its tail i took out my sword and pined it tail to the cold earth *Roooogggghhhhrrrr* the dragon called out in agany! I used this moment too close the distance between me and the small green animal it was truly a pitiful sight the small normaly mistichivist creature laid apon the rock in a grotesge distorted mass. it appeared as if every bone in his small body had been broken. I had never thout that this... never befor had I seen the creature in such a valnurable way after all this small creatur was one off the mightiest enteties in all of Lore! *ROOOOGGGGHHHHRRRRR...* the beast behind me called out having allready unpined its tail and preparing to unleash a tarrible Inferno. I moved to sheild the small creature as a mother would a child and as I did so I was ingulfed in a buitiful green light.

Part Two:
I felt the heat of the Dragons breath but it did not burn me instead I felt somthing close to my heart raidiance coming from an external source MY AMULET! I felt power course throu my every vain. An almost sacred force began to burst from my body. Whene I came to all i could see were two Huge leathery wings shealding me from a mulevelent orange light i turned qwickley around to see the small creature that i had tried so hard to protect returning the favore. "FREEDOM!" I exclaimed Ingulfed in joy. "That was a fast recovery" I added in a attemt to lighten the somber mood. A grin crossed the feirce face of my mighty companian. "I couldent let this Ignorant welp do harm to my pet know can I" he joked with a soothing voice. "know let us show this fool what we can do!" he shouted as the orange light disapated and his wings burst forth with enogh force that what little flame remained of the dragons breath doubled back on it blinding the beast. freedom and I exchanged a qwick glance and I mounted his back as his wings streached out and he took flight. It is at this moment that I relized he had infact not grown to the size of a full fledged dragon (as he often does) but rather to about the size of a large horse not counting his huge wingspan and long tail. "what happened? I wondered as he flew above the older dragons head and I dived down to deliver the final blow. only thene did the two of us relize the tarrible flaw in our plan. MY SWORD WAS LAYING BROKEN ON THE GROUND some fourty feat below!

And know for the exciting conclusion!
So i was standing their on a vary angry dragons head with my broken sword some fourty feat below me and I think to myself HOW DID I SERVIVE THIS LONG? the dragon began to jerk around attempting to throw me off but I held fast trying to think of a way to take the dragon down without killing myself. My fingers began to slip as the beast made a violant jerk. freedom continuesley attempting to munuver himself as to catch me should I fall was in no position to make an attack of oppertunity and I myself whas currently clinging onto one of the dragon horns praying that the wait of my pack would not snap it off. In that moment my life flashed befor my eyes but about half-way throu my fifth birthday (My brother had already stolen my slice of cake) I saw a shiny metal object protruding from the back of beasts neck A LANCE! I swung my body tword the lance as I let go of the dragon horn. I felt the wot wind rush past my face as I fell tword my target and then GATCHA! I had taken hold of the lances handel. then i swung my legs so that my feet would be against the dragons neck and I pulled with all my might. a rush of blood came pooring from the dragons neck as the lance came flying out! Of course Know i had nothing to hold onto... again I was falling fast the ground rushing up to meet me (No Brother not the ice cream two) but at the last moment Freedom came flying by to break my fall. I guess in this bussiness theirs only one thing you need to sevive pure unadulerated LUCK!

Awww... thair was a happy ending arent we all so happy well im sure Kin is (the Dragon shure aint) any one who wants to comment on my post can find the discussion thred here: Discussion Thread

< Message edited by Hero818 -- 6/20/2010 13:57:21 >

If u dont like what i have to say. Just remember. I LOVE YOU TOO!
DF  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF) One step too far.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition