Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=WF= Newsletter: Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> =WF= Newsletter: Tuesday, July 06, 2010
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/6/2010 18:43:14   
Bu Kek Siansu

quote:

=WARPFORCE=

COMING NEXT WEEK -- THE JULY UPDATE!

The June WarpForce update is live!

Missions:
-- Only one person in the universe aside from Dark Madder knows the truth about the Engine of Creation's origins,
and you need to rescue him from a shadowy prison on Purgos. The final battle with Dark Madder begins now!(Queen Pra'Mithia on the bridge)
-- The alien world of Capurnia is populated by-- Moglins?? Find out how and why these "Space Moglines" got there! (Admiral Amada on the Bridge)
-- All three bounty hunters have found Trinni on her watery world! Can you help her survive?! (Travel to Satiren via the Hangar Deck)

New mission items:
-- Laser Fishing Rod!
-- Space Mogline Sword!
-- Space Mogline Flame Pistol!
-- Clouds of Purgos tech!

PLUS: The Level Caps have been raised! Free players can level to 55, and WarpGuardians can level to 72!

AQ and WF get bigger and more exciting all the time, as new events, quests and items are added regularly!

Battle on!
Galanoth & the AQ/WF Team

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=17758725
quote:

ORIGINAL: Galanoth

After the finale of the Dark Madder storyline (next month!) we will slow down on releasing higher level content,
and focus more on filling in mid-level missions. There WILL, however, be releases coming for the highest levels,
only a little slower. This will give everyone more time to catch up.

< Message edited by AVA -- 7/7/2010 8:27:12 >
Post #: 1
7/7/2010 2:35:50   
afsoc4life

Will the level caps remain at 72 or go up to 75?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
7/7/2010 8:22:34   
Bu Kek Siansu

afsoc4life: I think the level caps won't be reminded, but they will be raised. We just don't know yet the exact level caps would be.
Post #: 3
7/7/2010 12:48:02   
Bu Kek Siansu

Moved from Questions and Answers thread since it doesn't count as a question or an answer. :p

quote:

ORIGINAL: ydcl

Yippee ! At least, I hope, that the next releases, is about middle-level missions, like says Galanoth, because I'm still seeing releases, about missions, I've played yet !

< Message edited by AVA -- 7/7/2010 12:50:42 >
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> =WF= Newsletter: Tuesday, July 06, 2010
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition