Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(AQW) Rune Legends

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> (AQW) Rune Legends
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/21/2010 10:08:32   
steel blade

Rune Legends
This is a tale about the Wielders' journeys in defending the world from massive destruction, ultimate oblivion and chaotic doom; alongside with the Runers inside them. The story is much likely based on Zack Katzroy and the Runer, the Memory Reviver. More characters, side-stories, truth and revelations will come soon.

Table of Contents

The Runers Saga
Land of Genesis (Optional Reference)
Prolouge: The Era of the Runers

Zack Katzroy Saga
For All of Crisis (First Book)
Legacy Passing On
A Corrupted Runer's Revenge
Heroism 101: Warming-Up
Heroism 101: Official Training
Heroism 101: Earning Reputation
Showdown! (Coming Soon)
Revelations (Coming Soon)
Best of Friends, Best of Battle (Coming Soon)
Charged Up! (Coming Soon)
This Is Not The End (Coming Soon)

500 Years Later... (Additional Literature)
Excavation At The Dwarfhold Mountains (Coming Soon)

Land of Genesis

Prolouge: Era of the Runers
Years ago, before the chaos began...even before the conflict of the good and evil.....the world we know, was once a peaceful and harmonious. The runers--a race with (fiendishly) glowing eyes-human like-- had Lore reigned over it. Even though they had several, different, unique abilties...they used them to create a harmonious world. Life was peaceful as we know it. Not until...

It came. The moment of truth.

A huge warship and an armada of warships is on its conquest to corrupt the stars with entire black darkness. Which explains the universe, it's kind of dark. This warship has a gigantic ray gun which can shoot black corruption that could make the planet empty. All runers were looking at the magnificent, unidentified but deadly flying object. The elder runers sensed something chaotic is at hand. The U.F.O.s is aren't friendly visitors but evil strangers from unknown. The runers were preparing for an ultimate conflict between the flying starships which is ultimately impossible.

The chosen day....the flying objects took the first offense.

War rages on, as the small warships fire a black meteor-like laser on the planet while the runers defend their beloved homeworld helplessly. Some of the runers used their special abilties to repel the attacks, some....didn't make it out. As the conflict passes longer, the warships shot much more larger and powerful lasers, making the runers helpless defend themselves, making them lose this war. For every meteor crash, a runer or three is wiped out in history. Then, the largest of all warship is charcging it's largest attack--the Armageddon.

Three runers remain: the Memory Reviver, the Realm Bringer and the Dream Crusher.

Yet, they struggle to battle the last--but powerful-- of waves of meteor then....the Armageddon was released...but slowly. The Realm Bringer first to tried to crush the Armageddon, yet he failed...making him suffer. The Dream Crusher's attempt was a failure. The remaining, last standing runer; the Memory Reviver has the chance to do make an ultimate finish for this crisis. Now, all the powers of a deceased runer is passed to to remaining existing runers, leaving the Memory Reviver the most powerful runer in all of existence. He charged the rune sword with full of illuminating runes and interrupted the Armageddon's crash. But it wasn't enough to destroy the meteor. All but except one: sacrifice. He used the most powerful rune magic ever.

The reset blast.

The meteor was destroyed; so was the warships, the runers, and everything...came into a big bang. But not all is lost: the runers won this war after all. The Memory Reviver casted a powerful rune magic, but only the reset blast. The rune magic made the meteor break into pieces with runes on it, making the black corrpution on it was splattered across the map. This explains that some parts of Lore is night-time while the other places is well-lit. Also, the rocks of meteor was scattered around the world as well, but then runes projectiled and made different races; including the humans. Also, the runers--ALL of the runers-- aren't dead. The rune magic made them all absorb on an artifact they desire. As for the Memory Reviver, he remained in the small crystal of his helm; the Fiendwarrior Helm.

<---Chapter End--->

For All Of Crisis

Legacy Passing On
1500 years later after the Armageddon incident, the races which the runes projectiled were not quite this expected...they didn't have harmony at all like the ancient times. The humans reign supreme against all other races. As for the runer's situation, no one knows...until...

Zack Katzroy, a warrior in training, knows that he will have a normal life like the other heroes and heroines....little did he know all of he expected will change in a glimpse.

Training one day with his mentor, Bajha Muhtt, a native philospher, he spars with his mentor as he learns new things.

"You have to focus in your central energy so the gods can receive your message of assistance" the wise philospher advised.
"Who needs assistance when I'm going to be an awesome warlord?" Zack bragged.
"Oh really, apprentice?"
"Stop calling me apprentice! I'll show you who's boss!"
"Giving the first offense is quite not a good strategy. Remember, 'defense is the best offense'."
"I'll make it vice-versa!"

The two sparred but yet the young naive Zack lost this round.
"Hey, you cheated!"
"Cheating is quite a strong word to be used to a young naive apprentice like you."
"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Zack moaned.
"Training adjourned."

Zack leaves frustratedly as he head towards to the direction to his home, Swordhaven. As he gets there, he passed the helm shop. Thinking and doubting of visiting the shop, he made up his mind to enter the shop. Zack enters with a greeting.

"Hello, Old Man Jenkins?"
"Oh, welcome Zack! What brings you here?"
"Thinking of visiting this 99-year-old shop. Not even a crack I presume?"
"No, not so much. See anything you want to buy? Not even a new item though. But they are the most classic and oldest, replicas of the oldest headgears, equipped by the greatest heroes of the ancient."
"Hmmm, I think you said that for the...21th time. But let me check..."

Zack looks through the shop inside and out. And yet, he doesn't seems to like any of the helms that could help him beating his "master". But he gets a attracted to a fiendwarrior helm of which its crystal glistened. Because of curiosity, he took a closer look. As he examines it, he calls Old Man Jenkins.

"Uhh...I would like to buy this helm."
"That is a fiendwarrior helm. When equipped, your eyes will turn into fiendish glowing eyes."
"Umm anyways, I'll take this."

Zack leaves with his helm unequipped and went straight home. His home was nothing but a room in a inn. As he got there, weird things started to happen. Later, at the room while Zack was resting, his helm was suspiciously shaking and trembling. Without hesitation, Zack wore it. In an instance, he was....transformed into something really, really, really...extraordinary. He had his armor's shoulder pads' eyes glowing; his cape turned into grayish white; he had a weapon that had illuminating runes and most of all; he had his eyes glowing with a voice stuck in his head...forever. He began to saw glowing runes somehow. Weirdly, a voice suddenly spoke.

"Human..."
"Whaa?? Who's there?!" Zack replied.
"I am the Memory Reviver, repeater of all past and story teller of the ancients."
"Where are you?!" Zack questioned.
"I am in your head; originally in the helm you are currently wearing. And all the power you received now is in the crystal of this helm."
"*gulp*"

Zack never knew what will happen this days after this events. But the Memory Reviver tells the story how he came into the crystal and got stuck for about a thousand years. (See the reference: Prolouge: The Era of the Runers)

<---Chapter End--->

A Corrupted Runer's Revenge
While Zack knows all history of the runers (See the reference: Prolouge: The Era of the Runers), an old friend arises...to have a bad return. Jacht, an apprentice of one of the most fiendish DoomKnights, had a bad childhood history. He was once living in a peaceful town but when a clan of DoomKnights and Berzerkers came in, they came to destroy all. But while that time, Jacht was with his best friend. When he returned back to his home, he saw his place destroyed, burning down and listed in history. Weakening, he knelt on the ground crying. A DoomKnight goes near him but doesn't destroy him once and for all, but to train him as one of them. He saw darkness within the boy. Thus, he made a conversation.

"Pity, you never saved your people because of your childish acts."
"I...I....I was a fool."
"I couldn't agree more. I saw the ones who destroyed your home...your family...I tried to defend them but..."
"If I was only here....I could have....GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
"I can help you; train, help, assist and CRUSH the people who did this to your home town. Once you do, you....will be INVINCIBLE!"
"I....."
"Well, now...hard time thinking? Why not try to think it over? Think of what mistake you've done. Think of the people you met and known. The family you once loved. The friends you made. The memories you had. THINK about it."
"......it all goes to an end. I'll....I'll go with you."

Without hesitation, Jacht was tricked to the DoomKnight's grasp and was trained to be a destructive warrior. Years pass by, he became a dangerous berzerker, hungry for revenge. Knowing that his master would be proud, turns out...he knows something surprising. When Jacht was walking on the hallways of their base, the DoomKnights and the Berzerkers had a meeting. Jacht overheard his name and his village; he overheard that the DoomKnight of which he met helped destroyed the town 7 years ago. Grudging against the clan, he kills all of them and sabotages everything; including a helm of which it had a crystal on it forehead....like the one it was called originally...the ArchFiend Berzerker Helm. Wearing it, he had incredible power of berzerking and had a voice in his head. The Realm Bringer...during the Armageddon incident 1500 years ago, he was one of the runers who was terribly corrupted. Turning Jacht a horrible, villanous Wielder.

<---Chapter End--->

Heroism 101: Warming-Up
After the things the Memory Reviver has told Zack; the Runers, their history and most of all: their Wielders. Things have been quite confusing ever since the unexpected incident. The confused Zack questions.
"So, Wielders are the people who has a Runer inside them...or was it inside their heads?"
"Much more probably, also anyone who has a good knowledge can hear me or any other Runer out there." The Memory Reviver answered.
"So...what should I do with you?"
"Probably, I shall use you, purify other Runers out there. I sense a terrible darkness in every artifact of them after the Armageddon."
"Use me? I believe it is I who shall use you, since you're in my body."
"First of all, you are a tool to order. Since without me, you are useless; your powers, your sword, everything."
"What do you mean by everything?"
"You are already picked by Destiny to become a Wielder when you first spawned to this world and known to be existed."
"...."
"Now, we should lea-"
"I MUST TELL THIS TO MASTER!"
"What?!"

Zack runs out of the room, towards to his training spot...after of several minutes of running, he saw his master about to depart.

"MASTER!"
"Zack, back for more training?"
"Nope, came here to tell you something."

Zack tells the story of how became a Wielder. And Bajha....seems to be surprised but not shocked.

"Hmmm...I knew it."
"Knew what?" Zack asked.
"I saw light within you."
"Which means......"
"Destiny picked you for something....something legendary."
"What?"
"Guessing on the helm you've got, perhaps it's time to train you. Not to become an ordinary warrior but to become a legendary Wielder. Here's your first lesson..."
"Wait, you're...you're a Wielder, too?!"
"I'm afraid I am."
"So....you can hear and understand me?" The Memory Reviver asked the humble master.
"Without a doubt. As I was saying, first lesson. Get a tight grip, focus on your chi and try to make a big blue rune blast."
"How can I do that?" Zack questioned.
"Maybe focusing on chi might be not helpful, but try focusing on a blue flame. Focus on your spirit flame. Once you do, you will release the inner Runer you have."

And Zack did....making him the first successful Rune magic casted on his first try.

"Now, for your first quest...." Bajha favored.
"Wait-wait, first quest? Already?!" Zack exclaimed.
"Journey to the library near Swordhaven, hidden behind the pine trees. There you shall meet the owner of the librarian. Ask her to lend you a book called Runernomicon, a book of which I hid to her for me. Use the rune blast spell to convince the librarian that you're a Wielder. Then return here, begin your true training. "

Now, Zack journeys ahead the hidden library somewhere hidden in Dwarfhold's map to find the book of Runer's knowledge of magic for his ultimate destiny.

<---Chapter End--->

Heroism 101: Official Training
Zack tries to find the mysterious library in the middle of Dwarfhold Forests....

"Is it even possible for me to find this library...." he moaned.

He walks towards a strange hill.

"GRAAHH! This is impossible! I mean, a library in the forests? C'MON!" he angrily complained and stomped.

But suddenly, after that stomp, something sounded weird....

"W-w-wood?! A wooden hill? Or is it?"

He jumps off the strange "hill" and faced on the hill.....turns out, it wasn't a hill after all.
"Maybe THIS is the library...."

He enters the building with amusement as he sees, not dozens, but a hundreds of books in each aisle. As he enters, he encounters the librarian who owns the building.
"How may I help you?"
"Ummm, you see...uhh...may I know your name and what is this place?" Zack asked.
"My name is Mylene Claymore, the library keeper, and this is the library of Dwarfhold, Ancient Suns, but this might be the most legendary library in all of Lore since this library holds that much of knowledge and secrets and this library has been here for almost 1000 years...."
"S-s-seriously?! 1000 years is actually a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. Yet, this place isn't history!"
"Anywho, how could I be in an assistance?" Mylene asked.
"Ummm....I'm finding this book that is named the Runernomicon. I know you know that book, right?"
"......"
"Ummm, is everything all right?"
"I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I know not such a thing."
"WHAT?! But you said this place has been in a thousand years! That book holds awesome abilities I might use in my training."
"I'm sorry but you're just wasting your time."
"Fine......"

*a flashback suddenly appears* "Use the rune blast spell to convince the librarian that you're a Wielder." *flashback ends*

"If you allow me, I want to show you something...." Zack declared.
"What would be that?" Mylene replied.

Zack suddenly goes in a stance that he can focus on his chi. He aims at a bookshelf and suddenly....BLAST!

"You're....y-y-y-ou-our...." Mylene surprisingly excalimed
"Can I have the book now?"
"Of course! Of course!"

Mylene hurries to a secret shelf and gives the book, Runernomicon, to Zack.

"Here. Take it, O great Wielder."
"Uhh...you can cut the elaborate english. Also, I might come back for sumthin'. So...I guess I'm seeing next time!"

Zack runs out of the library, returning back to his training area. With the speed of light, Zack arrives surprised.

"Woah, did you see that, Master?" Zack exclaimed.
"Seems you discovered a simple technique on your own. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna leave you with that book, now would I?"
"Umm...I think I can do this on my own."
"I totally doubt that."

Zack opens the book but he suddenly was startled.

"LOLWUT?! This thing is in Japanese language!" Zack complained.
"No, it isn't." Bajha replied.
"Chinese?"
"Negative."
"Korean?"
"Try again...."
"Then what?"
"It's in a language which Runers can only understand, the Runes, language of the ancients."
"Ohhh...."

Bajha started to train Zack with some easy Rune spells and skills such as the Rune Mana (a spell casted like shooting lasers), Shock of the Ancients (spell casted and as result sumonning lightning bolts in an area) and lots more. He also taught some other supportive abilities like Sprint and Levitate which can make Zack's cape have runes and makes him fly and glide....but that is all....

"Why not teach me the other spells, skills and abilities?" Zack asked...
"Some things are too young for you, which is also powerful but too hard to handle." Bajha explained.
"Awww man....."
"It's time for us to head home."

As the two leaves the training area, Zack isn't aware of the circumstance waiting for him.

<---Chapter End--->

Heroism 101: Earning Reputation
Bajha has decided to finish the day and go home. As the two walks in the night streets of Swordhaven, they happen to encounter two bandits with a woman and a child.

"They must be in trouble!" Zack said.
"We cannot go barging in now! I'm an old man and you're just a warrior trainee." Bajha complimented.
"Well maybe, I could just start barging in as....a Wielder!"

Zack putted out his helm and starts to run in the scene while wearing his helm....as he enters the battle.....he has taken form of the Memory Reviver.

"Now, maybe you want to give all the gold or your brother dies!"
"Please, don't hurt my brother, please!"
"I wonder why would you fear on a low-life like him!"
"Who said that?!"

Something glowed in the darkness, it was like some fiendish sky blue eyes....and it began to speak.
"Foolish person, don't be fooled by yourself...."

The warrior in gray cape revealed himself beginning the battle...as he casted Rune Mana on one bandit and on the other as they came flying onto the other side of the sidewalk.
"What the heck are you?" One of the bandits replied.
"I am something you haven't see before in your life." The warrior replied.

The bandits immediately pulled out their clubs and tried to hit the mysterious man in glowing cape. The warrior evaded the attack of the first bandit and summoned the Rune Sword as the second bandit came and blocked the attack of the bandit coming to him. While the warrior tried to defend itself, the first bandit came running down towards him once more but the warrior casted a Rune Blast spell to him, making him fly against a wall. As the other didn't stopped fighting the huge sword, the warrior ended the battle with slash with the bandit's club tossed in the air and makes a massive strike called Quake Blow. As the battle ended, the two victims thanked the warrior for defending them.

"Th-thank you for your noble act on defending us but you see, we have nothing for return."
"It's all done. No need to pay me."
"May we know your name?"
"My name....is of no importance."

The warrior started to Levitate and soar through the dark night skies. When he was gone, the two siblings began to talk each other.
"Who do you think was that guy?"
"We don't know...."

Days later, he became famous for defending Lore citizens from harm and was known for the name "The Gray Blade" for his colored appearance and his huge sword. But yet in every glory, it has the opposite. Jacht received the news of this heroic act in the Daily Dragon news.
"What is this creature?" Jacht asked Realm Bringer.
"This.....I can feel it.......this is no mere human in helmet and cape. He....is a Wielder....thus, he has a Runer." Realm Bringer answers in a deep, huge voice.
"What should we do?" Jacht asked once more.
"Hehheehehhe....this is...Memory Reviver. I haven't paid a visit himself for a thousand years...Now's the time to attack!"
"But why? I thought he was a friend of yours."
"He? Well....he locked me up in this cursed helm for centuries! Besides....the darkness must reign. I can feel....he...has a plan to become the greatest Runer in the universe...once he does, I am useless to you."
"....then we must...."
"DESTROY HIM!"

Reign Bringer has the intention on killing Memory Reviver and corrupting other Runers and make the Scourge.....a group of Runers of which has been corrupted and has the goal in turning the world into darkness....with Reign Bringer as its great leader!

<---Chapter End--->

Showdown!
In the simpleton town of Mythsong City, Bajha and Zack travels there for a celebration for all of Zack's awesome heroic deeds. It was Zack's ideal place for toruism. He liked it because of the beautiful scenery, the crystals that made Mythsong's identity and the music surrounding the region. He always wanted to go there, but it seems he can't for the previous days of training. Heroism has been busy also, but it was rarely to have trouble in Mythsong. This is an explanation he never had a chance to get to Mythsong. Now, he had a chance to get to the Beehive, Stairway to Haven, and the many more! But, what he had in mind was to visit the hill of where the Toadra was sitting long time ago. Although....he did this the last thing. After visiting the shops, going to the beehive, reach the top of the stairway and entered Orkestra Temple, they visited the said hill.

"What's so special with this hill anyway, Zack?" Bajha asked the joyful boy.
"Well, take a look..." Zack answered with gestures of viewing the canyon.
"Wow, I never....expected Mythsong to be like this."
"Amazing, right? You would probably see the giant crystal cluster over there. It's one of the awesome figures in Mythsong."
"I...should have come here. I only expected here was...all music and bards. No action at all. Never I knew what bards' real strength. Their hometown."

While the two was talking, little did they know that their celebration is done. Jacht was on top of canyon. Waiting to capture their prey. Without hesitation, Jacht jumped out of the sky and came crashing but lands perfectlyon two feet with two hands with a huge sword for support as the ground was crushed on impact.

"What the...who...who are you?!" Zack questioned the man in red, bulky armor.
"It seems we have a Wielder in our presence..." Bajha guessed with confidence.
"So, this is what we're looking? An old man and newbie?" The man in armor justified.
"Hey, who you calling newbie?!" Zack replied.
"I sense...it..."
"Wait...who's.." Zack confusingly asked.
"A Runer....don't you get it? Once there is a Wielder, it only means that there is a Runer." Bajha explained.
"Hahaha. Very wise, old man." The man replied.
"Hmph. I can sense...an old friend." The Runer spoke.
"No...it can't be..." Memory Reviver finally spoke.
"Hehehe. I knew it'd be you. Now, destroy the newbie!" The Realm Bringer ordered Jacht.
"What?! What are you thinking, Realm Bringer?!"
"I don't fight the weakling but..." Jacht complimented.
"Stay behind me, Zack!" Bajha exclaimed as he bagan to take form of a Wielder.

Jacht raised his hand and something dark red sprouted out of nowhere as it eats up the whole sky.

"Since this is my realm, anything inside it...is something I own..." Jacht delcares while Bajha begun to float unexpected and suddenly suffocating.
"...something I control."
"Bajha! What have you done to him?!" Zack shouted at Jacht.
"Unleash your Wielder form! I cannot a newbie like you. Do it or I'll make you."
"I can't make Mythsong a battlefield. Its beauty shall remain! I came here not to fight, but to admire its nature!"
"Such kind words. No wonder you're a newbie. Therefore...." As Jacht say this words, something dark red, luminous grows in his hand.
"....you're nothing but pitiful Wielders—both you and your master!" He claimed as he gripped his hand and crushed Bajha with his body badly damaged and burned.
"BAJHA!!!!" Zack screamed as he approaches the dead body.
"...he...he...didn't...didn't do anything to you......you....you want it......I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT! YOU WILL PAY!!!!" Zack began to cast a spell that could make him a Wielder.
"Give me all you've got, Zack."

The fight began. Zack first struck at Jacht but then Jacht blocked the attack. Then the battle began to become airborne after Jacht blocked Zack's attack. The airborne battle was all full of swordplays until Zack was hit and came crashing to the crystals. Jacht dashed to Zack with a crushing impact strike but then Zack blocked the impact that broke the ground. Zack tried to stand up but Jacht's strength was powerful that he cannot move from his position.

<--To be continued...-->

< Message edited by steel blade -- 12/2/2010 11:30:03 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/21/2010 11:25:16   
steel blade

Appendix
This is the "others" section of the story. Yeah, this has something to do with the creation of the story.

Updates: (Note: Dates are based on our time zone. Our time zone is GMT+03:00)
7/21/10- officially started the story's thread after all working it on.
- wrote the Prolouge: The Era of the Runers chapter on Land of Genesis book.
7/22/10- wrote the Legacy Passing On chapter on For All Of Crisis book.
- added Characters section in the Appendix.
7/25/10- added the Title and About before the Table of Contents section.
7/28/10- wrote the A Corrupted Runer's Revenge chapter on For All Of Crisis Book
- changed the title into Rune Legends
- added new information and characters on the Characters Section: Jacht Brokzcy and Realm Bringer (Corrupted form).
8/10/10- added Author's Post section. Also some changes...
8/12/10- added the new chapter Heroism 101; divided this chapter into three parts: Warming-Up, Official Training, Earning Reputation.
- edited some parts of the story.
- posted 8/12/10 Author's Post entry.
- Bajha Muhtt's data has been purified and fixed. See his newly edited data.
8/14/10- posted 8/14/10 Author's Post entry.
8/15/10- posted 8/15/10 Author's Post entry.
- wrote the Heroism 101: Official Training chapter in For All Of Crisis book.
8/17/10- wrote the Heroism 101: Earning Reputation chapter in For All Of Crisis book.
9/10/10- posted 9/10/10 Author's Post entry.
- posted character data/entry for Mylene Claymore

Characters:
Main Characters (Heroes, Villains and Neutrals)
Zack Katzroy- Wielder of the Runer Memory Reviver, he was once a warrior-in-training, now a hero who is known to be called "The Gray Blade".
Memory Reviver- the Runer of the wielder Zack, he is a wise Runer like no any other, but sometimes can be fun with.
Mylene Claymore- librarian of the secret library, Ancient Suns. She serves as Zack's reference person. When he needs information, he approaches Mylene for reference that could help Zack in his mystical quests.

Land of Genesis Characters
Memory Reviver- (see Main Characters section in the Appendix)
Dream Crusher (Genesis Form)- data unknown, soon to be revealed
Realm Bringer (Genesis Form)- data unknown, soon to be revealed

For All Of Crisis Characters
Bajha Muhtt- the mentor of Zack when he was a still a warrior-in-training but didn't went well until he was told by Zack that he was a Wielder...he became his mentor of Rune Combat for he also, is a Wielder in retirement.
Old Man Jenkins- the current owner of the helm shop in Swordhaven in which he sold the helm of the Memory Reviver.
Jacht Brokzcy- a berzerker with a revenge, he was made into a destructive warrior and used to be a dangerous weapon to all. But now, he goes independent, turning him much more...horrible. He is currently the villain of For All Of Crisis book with Realm Bringer (Corrupted Form) as the Runer's tool of villainy.
Realm Bringer (Corrupted Form)- the Runer who made Jacht horribly powerful, he is currently the villain of the For All Of Crisis book with Jacht as the tool of villainy.

Comments and Feedback:
Have a feedback or comment about the story? Link le here.

< Message edited by steel blade -- 9/10/2010 10:03:27 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
8/10/2010 12:30:48   
steel blade

Author's Post

9/12/10 (+03:00 GMT)
I tried to make this quick, but then I've got other things to do. Yeah, I'll try to do it tomorrow.

Next date of adding new content will be on:
=unconfirmed=
September 13, 2010, +03:00 GMT

What will be done: Showdown!, For All Of Crisis (continuation)

< Message edited by steel blade -- 9/12/2010 6:46:57 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> (AQW) Rune Legends
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition