Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= Questions and Answers Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Questions and Answers Thread
Page 19 of 24«<1718192021>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/28/2011 6:06:16   
Orian

I'm just wondering i was able to login into the warp guardian server but my char is an adventurer is this because the acc i'm using for wp is a guardian in aq?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 451
9/28/2011 6:10:59   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Yep, that's why :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 452
9/28/2011 6:33:41   
Bu Kek Siansu

quote:

http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charviewWF.asp?temp=65885174

need help with my character just after levelling up the other day and not sure what else besides the light weapon i need to get.
how do i get more potions can't seem to remember
i use ninja kage for farming should i be using a different one
thx

Legendary_Swordsman: You might want to pick up the Lustrous Gathorax (L80), the best high level Light weapon for a Striker at this moment.

Edited: Hmm ... I realized you already picked it, just ignore this anyway.

• As for how to get more Potions:

You can get at max 50 HP & MP Potions.

Option 1(Reward: 1 HP & MP Potions) = 2 battles without heal, if you win you get 1 HP & MP Potions.
    Option 2(Reward: 2 HP & MP Potions) = 3 battles without heal, if you win you get 2 HP & MP Potions.
    Option 3(Reward: 3 HP & MP Potions) = 4 battles without heal, if you win you get 3 HP & MP Potions.

To get full heal: Go back to Sick Bay > Dr. Mendas > I need help, Doc-- HEAL ME! Or just Exit.

< Message edited by AVA -- 9/28/2011 7:55:46 >
  • Post #: 453
    9/28/2011 11:12:02   
    Cookielord12

a few questions:

1. can i change my name like in AQ?
    2. what the best way to quick level up (i am level 7)?
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 454
    9/28/2011 17:12:57   
    Bu Kek Siansu

1. As far as I know you can't change your character name like in AQ.

2. For a low level as level 7 the best way to quick level up is doing the Battle Monster or Zorboz.

Zorboz
    - Full heal after each fight.
    - You need to click back on Zorboz to repeat the battle.
    - You can pick up Zorboz as a guest.

Just for sure if you don't know much about location in WF -> Map

< Message edited by AVA -- 9/28/2011 18:00:01 >
    Post #: 455
    9/30/2011 5:58:18   
    earth breather

Will AQ/WF ever do a deal like HS/AQW where you get 1 upgrade and get the other free in the other game?
    DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 456
    9/30/2011 6:25:03   
    UltraGuy

No, since they were released first. WF may have been released after AQW -- don't forget that WF is just an expansion of AQ, AE's first game.
    AQ DF Epic  Post #: 457
    10/2/2011 13:04:39   
    Cookielord12

when i try to change hair in the VR deck my hair doesnt change and i get charged for it. does this always happen and is there any other way to change my hair?
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 458
    10/2/2011 13:07:53   
    ArchMagus Orodalf

Actually, I had the same problem with another character of mine... do you have a bandanna?

Never mind, it's happening on all of my characters. I don't know why. Report it as a bug.

Also, if you log out and back in, your hair will have saved.

< Message edited by ArchMagus Orodalf -- 10/2/2011 13:11:57 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 459
    10/3/2011 11:31:11   
    Cookielord12

are strikers better than gunners?
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 460
    10/3/2011 20:48:01   
    moneybags
    More than a Game

It depends on preference. Gunners tend to have a little more versatality since they only focus on one/two stats (with the third/other one(s) being whatever you like). Strikers do, however, have more power when clicking the attack button, so if that's how you like to play, the you should be a Striker. If you like Skills and Techs or stronger pets, for example, then Gunner would be the way to go (Strikers would also work fine, but you'd have to sacrifice some stat points in to train other stats).
    Epic  Post #: 461
    10/4/2011 15:07:47   
    Cookielord12

how do i beat karlina and jayson at level 35 non warpguardian gunner?

< Message edited by Cookielord12 -- 10/4/2011 15:19:20 >
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 462
    10/4/2011 16:38:12   
    Rayman4321

Why is it taking so long for the galactic chart to be released?
    It's been a year, and the fact that WF has no map makes it feel like not enough people play the game.
    Not trying to be impatient or anything.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 463
    10/4/2011 18:10:49   
    Bu Kek Siansu

^ WF has a simple Map here if that what you meant. :)
    If you're looking for something, just ask here. :D

< Message edited by AVA -- 10/4/2011 18:13:09 >
    Post #: 464
    10/4/2011 18:18:17   
    ArchMagus Orodalf

AVA, Rayman4321 is asking about the Galactic Chart in the LSS Alteon screen.

In any case, I think that we haven't a map yet simply because there's nothing to map. There're only two planets with quest chains at the moment-- Satiren and Novus. When there are more, perhaps; at the moment, it seems redundant.

Also, as it says in the first post (FAQ portion) of this thread:

quote:

Q: When will _____ happen?" "When is _____ coming out?" "What is going to happen next !?" "Is [item] going to [be nerfed/buffed/rise in value]?"
    "Why isn't _____ in the game?". Staff will let you know either in-game or on the forums. Otherwise, wait and find out.

-------A: There's no need to keep on asking this, it will come out when released. Remember Staff have final say on just about everything.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 465
    10/6/2011 13:02:22   
    Cookielord12

what is the fastest way to farm exp at level 38?
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 466
    10/6/2011 15:07:23   
    Bu Kek Siansu

Sick Bay -> Captain Daian -> Mission 1 or 2
    -> Map
    Pick up Zorboz as a guest to help out.

Zorboz

< Message edited by AVA -- 10/6/2011 17:06:41 >
    Post #: 467
    10/13/2011 5:10:19   
    Ty Lee

What armor would be the most powerfull for a striker? (+ which abilities do i use with it.)

This is the stuff i currently have:

http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charviewWF.asp?temp=63240172
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 468
    10/13/2011 5:41:07   
    ArchMagus Orodalf

^Interesting... a beta character.

As for Battlesuits, I advise that you purchase and use the Cybertech Battlesuit until you can buy WarpTrooper III.

As for which abilities you should use... naming a specific Battlesuit would be helpful. A lot of skills are also situational. For the WarpTrooper Battlesuit as an example, the KNEE skill is useful in situations where accuracy is not an issue.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 469
    10/13/2011 23:16:11   
    .Discipline

I've just upgraded to a WarpGuardian and I need some evaluation. Consider it a character pit-stop which I will likely be doing about every 15 levels as I am unfamiliar with this game.

http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charviewWF.asp?temp=80985456 <<< Thar be my character page. A checklist of things to do now would be muchly appreciated. :D

Hopefully I can become a pro in this game in no time, I'm happy to support it with my upgrade: WARPFORCE NEEDS LOVE.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 470
    10/13/2011 23:33:20   
    mbecerra

Which "class" is considered to be able to dish out the highest damage? Also i took a look at the striker guide, but wasn't able to find any info on which battlesuits, gauntlets, or skills/techs are recommended at each level.

Thanks
    Post #: 471
    10/13/2011 23:54:35   
    .Discipline

^^^
    That depends. Strikers excel at more sustained high damage, although slightly lower than special attacks from skills/techs, meaning your damage output for a battle that drags on (a boss for example, or many battles without a heal) will be significantly greater. Gunners, on the other hand, excel at higher damage special attacks from skills/techs but then find that sustained high damage output is difficult (not impossible), due to MP running out or simply the fact that armor variants (e.g. double/triple attacks) are not factored in to a 100% ranged weapon. Also gunner builds tend to be lower on HP if they attempt to compensate by increasing INT stat and neglecting END.

It all depends on your preference and neither class will ALWAYS do more damage than the other.

< Message edited by .Discipline -- 10/13/2011 23:56:50 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 472
    10/14/2011 1:08:34   
    mbecerra

Thanks for the quick response, seems almost everyone is a striker these days. What about the armor question i asked:
    quote:

I took a look at the striker guide, but wasn't able to find any info on which battlesuits, gauntlets, or skills/techs are recommended at each level.

Thanks
    Post #: 473
    10/14/2011 6:50:59   
    ArchMagus Orodalf

The Gunner Guide recommends Gauntlets and Skills/Techs and Battlesuits for both Striker AND Gunner builds, as far as I can tell. Both of you should use it.

"WARPFORCE NEEDS LOVE." I support this sentiment. :P

Dizzy: In terms of Battlesuits, use Star Ninja in battle-- it's the strongest offensive armor you have. Be sure to pick up Star Knight in two levels. You can replace that Gleaming Gathorax of yours right now with Tronzor's Solid Dual Blade. You also have a much better Fire weapon in the Guardian Shimmering Axe. For Gauntlets, you can pick up the Old Network Deflector, the Fabled Hand of Creation, and the Light Nanogauntlet.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 474
    10/14/2011 10:29:37   
    .Discipline

Thanks for the help, I'm probably going to just use the guides from now on so you won't have to bother with rating me again. :D
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 475
    Page:   <<   < prev  17 18 [19] 20 21   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Questions and Answers Thread
    Page 19 of 24«<1718192021>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition