Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= Questions and Answers Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Questions and Answers Thread
Page 2 of 24«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/5/2010 11:18:16   
Khimera

It's better than Star Wars and The Godfather combined. Which isn't saying much with regards to the former :P

< Message edited by Khimera -- 8/6/2010 13:50:59 >
Post #: 26
8/6/2010 13:34:52   
Sinclair

Why no guide section for WF?
AQ MQ  Post #: 27
8/6/2010 13:48:10   
Khimera

@Sinclair: A variety of guides can be found in WarpForce Discussion, such as the Guide to Weapon and Stats of a WF Striker by Moneybags, the Guide to Elemental Resistance by AVA and the Beginner's Guide to WarpForce by magakyle777
Post #: 28
8/6/2010 14:15:23   
Sinclair

For some reason I can follow your links but not see the guides in Warpforce Discussion.
AQ MQ  Post #: 29
8/6/2010 14:29:55   
DragonYugi

Look at this screenshot: http://photoserver.ws/images/LiYn4c5c53bec1ffb.png
See the red circled thingy? Set that to "All Topics".
Post #: 30
8/6/2010 14:36:50   
Sinclair

Oh, wow thanks!

Two more questions. Do multi-hit armors really give you any advantage? Don't they just split the damage anyways? Also, what is a good armor for a level 15 beast striker?

Double-post removed. Next time, please use the Edit button. ~Nex

< Message edited by Nex del Vida -- 8/6/2010 22:15:17 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 31
8/6/2010 23:00:55   
Khimera

Multiple hits do just split the damage, so the only advantage would be a smaller standard deviation. I'd recommend the Cybertech Battlesuit as it has a summon spell which benefits a Beast build.
Post #: 32
8/7/2010 4:41:11   
DragonYugi

To further explain Khimera's words, this is how the hits of a multi hit armor works:
1 Hit Armor - 100% Damage (3/3 damage per hit) -> 1 Hit = 100% Damage
2 Hits Armor - 100% Damage (1.5/3 damage per hit) -> 2 Hits = 100% Damage
3 Hits Armor - 100 Damage (1/3 damage per Hit) -> 3 Hits = 100% Damage
Post #: 33
8/8/2010 14:20:42   
Saojun

Just a small, insignificant question:
After changing my WarpGuardian Striker Elf toon's face recently, the character panel's name tag was displayed as "Character Name" instead of my toon's name. (Circled it in red in the screenshot below)
All other in-game toon name displays showed fine though, so did my toon's Character Page.

I've tried clearing browser caches & switching browsers, as well as Flash Player settings & all that, but to no effect.
Is there any other way I can fix this manually? Since WF Death doesn't have a Death's Domain renamer...
I know it's just a cosmetic issue, but its annoying nonetheless... :/
I hope it gets fixed, but if not, thanks for trying. Thanks in advance anyway. ^_^

Link to screenshot: http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh133/Saojun/CharNameIssue1.jpg
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 34
8/8/2010 15:41:50   
Khimera

I believe that is an issue with Flash. If I recall correctly, a fix was issued, but somebody more qualified than me would be able to help. Since I don't think Ael checks this thread, you'd probably be better off posting here.
Post #: 35
8/8/2010 16:56:45   
Bu Kek Siansu

quote:

ORIGINAL: starburst1994

IN warpforce, are mages too weak to play as right now?

In battleon, i played as a mage, then wizard, then necromancer.. loved using spells only... but are mages too weak right now? i just started playing this game so im not sure, but it seems to me that the spells cost too much mana and doesn't do enough damage? Can you actually play as a technician, or should i switch to a striker or gunner build? If i can play as a mage, what are some good builds?
quote:

ORIGINAL: DragonYugi

You can have a Technician build. Here is an excellent thread about stat builds.
As for mages, magic doesn't exist in space (outside Lore) thus only very few spells that were made by science work (thus their price). Also WarpForce is just starting. Better spells will come out soon.
Post #: 36
8/9/2010 12:14:01   
Olzzon

Question: Which of these armors: Cyborg Battlearmor(lvl 60), Space Rogue(lvl 61), Star Ninja Shinobi(lvl 60) is best for a Striker(175 STR, 105 DEX)?

Question2: I've checked the farming threads, but without result. Which is the best gold farming area for a lvl 65?

Thanks!

< Message edited by Olzzon -- 8/9/2010 12:18:33 >

DOOOM

More DOOOM
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
8/9/2010 12:52:57   
Bu Kek Siansu

Olzzon:
2. I'd recommend you the Warp Crystals!
Location: Engineering > Gravlax > Warp Crystals! > Shattered World 3
Another options: Please take a look at the Farming Spots
Map
Post #: 38
8/9/2010 13:28:35   
Nex del Vida

And in answer to your first question, it depends on what kind of armor you want. In terms of offense, the Star Ninja Shinobi is your best bet. The Star Ninja armors are currently the most offensive armors in the game, so they are quite powerful.
AQ  Post #: 39
8/12/2010 19:00:50   
9001WaysToLaugh

Does anything increase the damage of guns?

When a prince turns into a frog, he just sits around and waits for a princess to come and kiss him. When Glenn turns into a frog, he cuts a freaking mountain in half.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grS6ZZ7P3zQ
Epic  Post #: 40
8/12/2010 19:08:23   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Yes there is, Dexterity is the stat you want to train.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 41
8/12/2010 19:12:02   
9001WaysToLaugh

If you go to the stat trainer and you read the area about dex, it says it increases the damage of NONE gun none tech ranged damage. It might be diffrent for gunners though (I'm a striker), but I doubt it makes a diffrence.
Epic  Post #: 42
8/12/2010 23:18:43   
Rhowena
Legendary AK!!!

Actually, nothing increases the damage from guns; DEX just makes them more accurate. Guns are for people who want to focus on something other than weapons (pets, techs, or HP).
AQ DF  Post #: 43
8/13/2010 0:21:13   
Divine Lord Kuchiki
Banned

Quick question: Warpguardian Armor, male or female, they still look the same right? The lack of male hairstyles makes me want to start with one on the female's side (as you could guess from my name and if you've seen me around in the past on aq it's on the mid-long side befitting my character). So main question being, regardless of male or female, Warpguardian armor looks the same on both right? And you know what I mean. lol..
Post #: 44
8/13/2010 1:09:11   
Tokijin

@ Divine Lord Kuchiki:

I believe so, take a look at this screenshot of a female Warpguardian.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 45
8/21/2010 16:35:50   
element resistance
Helpful!

I have a question here.

You know how I'm suppose to get more exp. till your done with the level and stuff? Well during my farming for exp., after I fought the baddies there is a note that say:

You have been daily limit xp from the battle. Does anyone know what that means? It's like I can't get more exp. for today because it was limit and I have not reached to level 78 yet.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
8/21/2010 16:38:30   
moneybags
More than a Game

You can only reach a certain amount of XP and gold a day to prevent people from leveling too fast. The cap will reset midnight, so don't worry.

Since the level raise from 75 to 78 requires XP more than the amount of your XP cap, it means that it will take more than one day to reach the level cap. To figure out what the exact amount of XP you have to earn to level up, you can check out www.aqstats.com.
Epic  Post #: 47
8/21/2010 16:55:10   
element resistance
Helpful!

Ah yes okay then I will wait for tomorrow. Who knew that doing farming exp. from Defiler Sentry level 96 can give out lots of exp. I mean when your level 76, Defiler Sentry was now level 96 to battle meaning it has 6509 exp. and 2100 gold.

Many thanks to you moneybags!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
8/26/2010 0:08:41   
Joseph M

Does Melee converters, i.e Power Punch, use Strength even when using a Gun?
Post #: 49
8/26/2010 11:24:23   
Khimera

If it converts to melee then yes, it should do.
Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Questions and Answers Thread
Page 2 of 24«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition