Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(DF)A World Void of Light is Dark

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF)A World Void of Light is Dark
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/24/2010 17:07:57   
Smashshadowruler

Table of Contents:
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Plans

Prologue

An evil Necromancer who calls himself Dark Lord Max and weilds the Forsaken Shadowreaper of Doom, has just been defeated once again by his mortal enemy, a courageous DragonLord, named Francisco, who weilds a Guardian blade, along with his dragon, Titanus, and three friends. Tired of his constant defeat, Max searches for a temple mentioned in one of the numerous scrolls in his posession to attempt to summon a DoomSpirit who goes by the name Armageddon, travelling with Max is a DoomKnight who weilds the Necrotic Sword of Doom, named Elijah, who was once a powerful knight and one of DragonLord Francisco's closest friends. Francisco and his band of heroes are oblivious to what Max is up to. With the combined power of Max, Elijah, the Great Dracolich, Exodus and the DoomSpirit Armageddon, none know what will become of Lore...

Chapter 1 - Plans

Francisco is joined by his closest friend, the DragonMage, Kevin, while walking down the road into Falconsnest.

"Truly, I don't see what the big deal is, Francisco," Kevin said, "it's just a new part of Falconreach, they're not even done building it, why are we here?"

Francisco looked at Kevin, "You know for someone whose age and knoledge rivals that of the Archmage Warlic, your wisdom sure doesn't, look around you, we saved this entire town from, skeletons, fire monsters and a crazy pyromancer who can't let go of the past! Doesn't it make you feel good when you see our friends and family expand our hometown even more?"

"I suppose," Kevin replied, "But it really just seems like more city to protect, we're gunna need to start recruiting more heroes it seems."

Francisco chuckled "I suppose we will, soon we will have another town to protect aswell..."

"You mean battleon, don't you?" Kevin asked pulling down his white hood, "Well, you can protect battleon if you want, to much work for me to protect two towns."

Francisco looked at Kevin, "Well, you're not expected to, I am. I took the Guardian's oath when I took up Zeke's Guardian sword, may he rest in peace..."

"I understand," Kevin replied, "I also know the pain of seeing a close friend fall in battle before my eyes, come friend, I'll treat you to some smoothies over at the inn."

Kevin and Francisco both made their way to the inn. Meanwhile on the other side of town, Sylvina and Elizabeth, two more of Francisco's friends, were browsing Cysero's shop. Sylvina was practically in love with the Hamster powered weapons, while Elizabeth was questioning some of Cysero's weapons, like the sponge soaked in nitroglyceryn.

"Aww, aren't you a little cutie?" Sylvina said as she picked up the sword with a hamster inside of it.

"Wonder whats with Cysero and explosions," Elizabeth said, still oddly staring at the sponge.

While the four heroes were about their bussiness, Max and Elijah were still searching for the temple. Things were getting rough, this part of Doomwood is dangerous, forget about Undead and Vampires, this area was infested with demons and rabbid Lycans.

"Dark Lord," Elijah addressed Max, "Run the plans by me again, I fear that I do not fully understand."

Max turned to the DoomKnight, "Very well, but next time pay more attention, we will summon the DoomSpirit, Armageddon, and we will have him assist us in our conquest of Lore, if all goes according to plan, we will have Lore in our grasp and noone will be able to stop us, not even that foolish DragonLord."

Elijah looked at Max, "But master, once we've summoned him, how will we get Armageddon to join us?"

"Just leave that to me" Max replied.

To be continued in chapter 2...

< Message edited by Smashshadowruler -- 8/5/2010 11:39:01 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF)A World Void of Light is Dark
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition