Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(AQW) The Queen of the Swarm

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> (AQW) The Queen of the Swarm
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/4/2010 16:43:35   
Death The Reaper

This is a storyline I quickly done out of the top of my head in about 15 minutes, and for a short piece I am quite proud of it, I could have done much better.

The Queen of the Swarm

The gem reacted, they had already defeated the mighty forces of Insects of unknown power, but something is still here, possibly an even bigger threat then the Dracopyre Nightbane, we was soon lead to a hole, a hole like one dug by a burrowing massive mole, but of shear size.

It lead us inside, inside was dark, and dimly lit, the holes were perfectly dug, for these were not the holes of an ordinary insect, but something far more worse, and a humid stank loomed in the thick, hot air.

Deep inside, we found a far stretch of a pathway, which led in a room, we quickly rushed there, for a bright light was emitting, a welcoming change from the damp soil that surrounded us, and there she was….

We had entered the huge chamber of the queen of the Insects, at the sight of the gem, the small insects scattered away into the connecting holes like a swarm, then, sensing danger, the creature reared up not one but two beastly heads, then we began to realise of the Phenomenal size and the threat we are about to face, for we had to, it was our destiny, this is the guardian of the first shard, this battle is a matter of life or death, and I am prepared…

Hope you enjoyed, drop a comment below, thanks :')

~Death

Signatures are not allowed in story threads. ~superjars

< Message edited by superjars -- 9/23/2011 20:39:01 >
MQ  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> (AQW) The Queen of the Swarm
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition