Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(DF) Ghastly Trouble

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF) Ghastly Trouble
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/15/2010 17:22:01   
Drakyloid
LoidTastic!

C&C Thread
Prologue

The city of FalconReach was quiet, at the dead of night. A few breezes drifted past, but other than that, it was a fine night. It was a full moon, and the FalconReach Inn was filled with sounds of snoring adventurers. The city was calm... or so everyone thought.

Past the outskirts of the town, a stranger stood, mysterious and all-knowing. This was the Mysterious Stranger, who holds the three Doom Weapons. But there was another person; and this one wasn't so mysterious. The figure was obviously a necromancer.

The necromancer stood hidden in the forests surrounding FalconReach; making sure no one had followed him. Still hiding, he prepared to summon a few skeletons from the realm of Death, but came up with ghosts instead. Oh well, he thought. Ghosts will have to do.

Chapter 1

Urrgh... It's daytime already? Drakylon thought as he rose from his bed. Stretching his arms, he noticed a dark thing hiding in the halls. Taking his staff, he sneaked over to the halls, to find... nothing. Hm, odd. I knew I saw something... He looked around, to find only the walls of the hallway and the staircase leading down to the ground level.

Walking down, Drakylon caught a glimpse of the same figure lurking in the shadows. But when he focused on it, he couldn't see anything there. Puzzled, he went to the ground level... and bumped into a strange person going up the same staircase.

"Who are you?" Drakylon demanded. The other man blinked in surprise and didn't respond. Insted, he pushed past Drakylon to the upper levels.

"Strange..." Drakylon muttered. He strode towards the entrance and exited into the city of FalconReach. Instantly, he knew it would be a bad day for adventuring. The sun was blocked by a curtain of dark clouds, which usually meant rain. I guess I'll use the time before the rain arrives to do some fishing, he thought. Taking his Angler armor and a fishing rod, he started walking over to the FalconReach Fishing Area when he heard a scream from the upper levels of the building he just exited.

"Argh!"

Chapter 2

The scream reverberated around the town of FalconReach, as it was quite loud. Drakylon instantly dropped his armor and rod and rushed to the source of the scream. Some Guardians and other heroes were already there, fighting a horde of something. When Drakylon saw what it was, he groaned silently.

More ghosts? I thought I eliminated the ghost problems in this inn. Oh well, he thought as he fought off a few enemies with some spells. Slowly gaining ground, Drakylon eventually got to the staircase, where the hordes of ghosts were coming from. The hallways were even worse; they were packed with the ghastly enemies. Finally, he got to the attic, where the ghosts were seemignly originating. Once he entered the attic, Drakylon instantly knew what had happened.

"You!" he shouted as he recognized the man at the end of the room as the mysterious figure he had bumped into earlier that day. "I thought you were suspicious."

The necromancer didn't reply at first, but slowly raised his head to see Drakylon at the entrance of the attic. "Oh boy," the necromancer muttered as he raised his staff to blast through the roof of the inn. Jumping back, he escaped to the outskirts of the town.

Meanwhile, the hordes of ghosts were steadily being taken out by the various Guardians and other heroes of Lore. However, the necromancer escaped and would probably return to FalconReach for revenge.

< Message edited by Drakyloid -- 8/17/2010 18:21:34 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF) Ghastly Trouble
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition