Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=Guidance= Making Quests. How to post for feedback.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> =Guidance= Making Quests. How to post for feedback.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/17/2010 22:06:45   
Eukara Vox
Legendary AdventureGuide!

It has come to my attention that there may be a desire to post Quest suggestions in L&L. While I have no problem with that, there will need to be some groundrules and they MUST be adhered to.

• First of all, ALL L&L rules are applicable, as well as the ever present Forum Comprehensive rules.

• If you want to post a Quest idea here, you are posting it here for feedback, impressions and to get honest criticism for your work. This could entail:
    ~ Pointing out your mistakes
    ~ Pointing out inconsistencies in Lore
    ~ Suggestions on how to better your conveyance of detail, flow, characterisation, playability
    ~ Honest commentary on the likelihood anyone would want to see it
    ~ Grammar
    ~ Overall concept

• You must be prepared for this feedback and take it in stride, as a way to improve your writing. Reacting negatively to feedback may prevent your ability to post in L&L.

• If you are going to post a Quest Suggestion, you must post the entire script in L&L. We do not allow outside links, etc even if it is in another forum. If you do not post the full thing in L&L, your post will be deleted. You must post your entire script in AE Fanfiction and then post a commentary thread in Works Discussion with a link to your thread in AE Fanfiction.

See these links to know exactly what I am looking for:
    Khimera's [Quest] (AQ) The Demon Realm - Actual Quest thread in AE Fanfiction
    Khimera's [Quest] The Demon Realm - Feedback - Actual commentary thread

Khimera has done everything I asked of him, from the precise way to title your threads to the formatting. Use his threads as an example.

Remember you are posting these here specifically to BETTER your writing. Posting here does not in any way guarantee that your quest will be noticed. But, making your quest sound and look better will go a long way.

Please do not advertise threads in other forums. The rules regarding that are still in effect.

Thank you

Eukara Vox
    Legends and Lore Head moderator

< Message edited by Master Samak -- 8/20/2018 18:08:57 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> =Guidance= Making Quests. How to post for feedback.
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition